Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Empty Re: The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:01 pm
The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Tumblr_inline_mtj28kt3BT1ramhmk

Denying the Tier upgrade that's not going to happen

Here's why

1. We do not give away tiers just for returning. You have to earn it or buy the tier up from the store. Those are always options you can use when people come back and want something that's always an avenue.

2, You basically have said off screen training without documentation, even I would be leery of off screen training gives you power ups is.. not really applicable bro. This isn't that kind of site. If you can link to points where she has grown with enough power for this then i'll review the threads and give you an answer from there.

3. As an older member you should know what you're pulling here, and that is you're using your age and the character's history and abusing it instead of going and maybe doing some threads with her and then going for the update.

Now for the skills.

For the same reasons as above I will deny them, because this just isn't insulting to the staff, but the whole of Platinum Hearts. You can't just walk in have your character unarchived and expect us to just go okay you returned have these benefits.

Now if you want to appeal to another admin that's fine, but as this stands it's Denied.

Like I said if you can prove from either the time that you left that she has enough growth through RP's within the last 3-4 months that she's attained 0-3 and these things then I'll gladly read through it, but right now? No.

The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  Empty Re: The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:52 am
I didn't think I was being aggressive, the terminology I'd be using is using a firm hand, but that's fine I'll note that down.

Then this remains as it was. Retry again later.~

The Final Blooming, Transformation from Memory Rosary to Memory Scion.  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum