Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a warning Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Just a warning Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Just a warning Empty Just a warning

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm
Now that I'm back in college, it means that it's time for Wine (Moka) to go back on stage again. So please excuse me if I ever go missing for extended periods of time and don't say anything. If this happens it means Wine (Moka) is so tired her life is like: School--->studying-->practicing--->sleep OR School-->practicing--->studying--->sleep.

As much as I'd love to be like an amazing superperson like Lady Deadpool or Catwoman the year before last year taught me that I can not simply handle all the different things that needs my attention and RPing at the same time. I get all burnt out and it becomes very difficult for me to complete anything once I get to that point.

However, I will try to do everything and RPing....
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a warning Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Just a warning Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Just a warning Empty Re: Just a warning

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:07 am
Just a warning JOHN-BARROWMAN-thumbs-up-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-548_zpsffcf8331

Don't worry too much about over-exerting yourself by adding the RP stress on top of everything else. Just do you and make sure your RL is taken care of first, and then come on when you have free time and we'll make sure a warm welcome is prepared for ya'. Hope you get some fun roles this year if you do theatre productions, and hope that choir goes well and such. Have a good one, m8!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a warning Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Just a warning Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:24 pm
Hello peoples~ This still applies. Just saying. But at least I made it through a choir concert and partcipated in a film. Yay! I still have performing left to do though~ But I'll try to be here when I can.

If I go missing for months assume:
1. A natural disaster has affected me (though it'll be obvious if an earthquake hits here)
2. weather stuffs like a storm.
3. Internet issues (Which actually did happen...like twice..)
4. I'm so tired from being too busy
5. I'm too busy but I'm not the Walking Dead like #4
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
When Jan 20th

If I go missing for months assume:
1. A natural disaster has affected me (though it'll be obvious if an earthquake hits here)
2. weather stuffs like a storm.
3. Internet issues (Which actually did happen...like twice..)
4. I'm so tired from being too busy
5. I'm too busy but I'm not the Walking Dead like #4

And by busy..I mean life decided to stir up shiz like drama. I can not handle school and drama in my life. It really tires me out. I think this semester I'm just going to be a bit mean and tell people that I don't want to hear/be in any of their problems.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:36 pm
Been having sleeping issues lately.
And now I'll most likely will be getting busy so if I disappear for awhile it'll be because of that.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:37 pm
^
PFft...at this previous post.
Most likely as if somehow everything was going to change.

I'll be active like 2 weeks from now. Since I am trying to take care of peoples, while doing school and related stuff to it. (Such as things related to my major like productions.)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a warning Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just a warning Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 am

«COPY THAT CRAZY BUNNY LADY»

Good luck then, Moka-Choka. I hope everything is going well in your personal life and hope to see you soon in two weeks.

Just a warning WVMWLOu
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:54 pm
So....I've taken care almost everything. (Taking care of peoples and school. I'm now currently on Spring break.)
Now I probably won't official come back until a bit later, because my mind is just all chaotic right now.
But hopefully that'll clear up soon.

So technically I've returned! I'll try to be here at least once a day but I am going to wait awhile before I start RPing again.

Also, because of how my mind is it's best that I don't try to learn anything new that isn't simple or get into debates. Despite knowing that I'll probably still try so if anyone sees me doing that please help me not do that.
And I don't doubt I probably won't make sense at times. Even more so than what usually happens as a result of me trying not to say a whole lot at once so I end up leaving things out OR I just can't find the words to describe things more clearer and decide to just leave it out.
^Wishing I could condense this, using less words to describe all of that but currently that's just not possible.

I'm coming back for the sake of escapism~
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a warning Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just a warning Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

«WELCOME BACK MISS MOKA-CHOKA»

Well, it's nice to have you back anyway, Moka. As long as you are chilling with us on the xat or skype, it doesn't really matter and you can get back in the groove whenever you are ready. I hope things pan out more in your personal life and you find yourself back on your feet soon.

Just a warning WVMWLOu
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:29 am
Annd it looks like I'm going to be busy again until the end of May.
This year though...too much stuffs. D:

I'll try to come on Skype when I can~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum