Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunt  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hunt  Empty The Hunt

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 pm
Taiga raised his arm following the blip on his braces scanner, with breakneck speed he charged headlong into the deep foliage of the forest. To Taiga hunting hollow was redemption. Each one he killed was another notch on his belt and a badge of honor to his fathers legacy. Everything he did was for the advancement of human kind. One less hollow alive in Karakura meant one more human soul that could live in peace. With this thought process driving him nothing would stop him.

After several minutes of running he lost the signal of the hollow he was tracking, just as he reached the center of a circular clearing. Taiga gave a grunt of frustration as the blip quickly vanished from the scanner.

"Dammit how did it escape it was just here." Just as Taiga turned to make his way out of the forest his scanner sprung to life but it wasnt just one signature, but instead numerious amounts.

"4 , no 8 they keep comming. Yuriko i need pressure levels what am i dealing with."

With a female esc voice the A.I responded, "Im detecting numerious low level menos within acceptable levels."

"Well thats a releif...... I Think. At least i can clean up a weeks worth in one night."

The Hollows closed in from every angle their red eyes glowing through the twisted branches and vines.

"Come get some, im not afraid of any of you."

I scare children ^_^
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt  Left_bar_bleue30/100The Hunt  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

The Hunt  Empty Re: The Hunt

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Yoma wanted to go back to the beginning with his strength starting over from what he knew and decided that he would later go back to the roots of a shinigami. To become stronger he needed to start over but he wanted to do this quick. So he would spent more of his times on the basics while continuing to add on to his continued strength. Yoma spent the time gathering strange liquids and items that seemed to attract hollows. He hid several of these things all over Karakura forest a place already full of hollows and used this to increase the activity of hollows, he even tricked souls into the forest so the hollows could be attracted to them and attack.

Yoma held no interest in what happened to these souls but one thing was clear that they were going to become part of his training. The forest ended up filling up with hollows in area to area. This just happened to excite Yoma. He made it his goal that he would protect the souls he dragged in as long as he could. If they died too bad one less soul in the forest and one more to add to the soul cycle. Yoma continued to fight off hollow after hollow the screams of the souls filled the forest as well as the roars of the hollows. Most of the hollows did not seem that strong but Yoma focused on improving his sword strength, His weakest area. He focused on improving the usage of his flames and finding it a purpose. He focused with the movement of his sword and had it release the stored energy of his flames and even started controlling the energy he was using to a finer extent. He was finally improving his control and his focus yet he was also removing any unnecessary movement in his sword style. He learned it by mimicking other shinigami he had seen run around. Yet it felt incomplete for something that was much more focused but lacked a direct strength. It was still a beginner style and Yoma understood that just one day on training wouldn’t help but if he continued to fight and use his sword he will find a mastery of his own.

The souls Yoma had brought in died each one by one as each hollow got past him, the forest seemed to lose sounds of live it once has as everything was now consumed by the roars of the monstrous hollows. Yoma released flame after flame controlling it to only harm the hollows and fade on contact to the forest. He wasn’t going to let his hunting grounds take any harm but he grew tired and exhausted he had spent the entire day focused on fighting these hollow to work up strength and wished for that strength to come to him.

“Looks like I got more work to do. More hollows and more training to do. I won’t allow myself to lose to any fate that holds me back. Even with this Zanpakutō in my hand I will harness its power and use it to move forward. Let’s see if I can get my second wind.”

Yoma moved toward the hollows around his area and started attacking and defeating as many as he could as well destroying the hidden items he could reach that seemed to be attracting hollows. Yet more and more powerful hollows seemed to arrive.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Hunt  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

The Hunt  Empty Re: The Hunt

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:01 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Hunt  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum