Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drunken La2or2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Drunken La2or2 Empty Drunken La2or2

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:43 pm
"Oooh man,Ii am hammered..."

The male muttered as his back slammed against a mattress, his eyes closing before opening, looking at the ceiling of the small room. Around his body, a small field formed, triggered to go off if anything out of his own race were to violate it. That would mean any hollow or arrancar who came to close would raise the alarm, and cause for him to wake up. With these set up, the male's eyes began to close, darkness having descended several hours before hand as the visitor fell unconscious, unwilling to go home in his present state.

A muffled alarm, finally is what he came to his senses to. As he did so, a shiver went up the spine of the male, his eyes slowly opening at the quiet nature of his alarm. it was strange; the alarm should have been triggered loudly if a non-human had approached. Then what...triggered it? The male wondered to himself as he let out a small gasp, his head turning over to see a long haired woman he recognized slowly licking up his arm, bite marks covering it.

" ...Ivy...What are you doiing...? And how diid you triip my alarm...?" The heterochromidic eyed male asked his possible mate as his heart rate accelerated slightly, the shining stone that made up his cardiac arteries going even faster than its typical infinite rate as the surprised young man looked at her, the look of her body stunning him even in his half-drunken, barely conscious state. He waited for her to answer, but something was bothering him... why had she tripped the alarm? Of course, he hadn't even thought about why she was licking his skin....

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Drunken La2or2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Drunken La2or2 Empty Re: Drunken La2or2

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:18 am
Drunken La2or2 301131L

Ivy was in her nightly attire that consisted of nothing more than a white cotton shirt and black lace panties. The shirt was one of her mothers that.. was rather small on her to the point that she could not butten it up fully. she was having thoughts of him running thru her head so she has come in here to see him. it was weird to her how much she thought of him. she loved watching him.. and loved seeing his bi colored eyes looking at her. Some times it made her feel so nurvus tho she wanted to shoot him just to stop her heart from pounding so uncontrollably... but at was also nice to know he was looking at her. strangely at nights these thoughts seems to keep her up, making her toss and turn in her bed.

Ivy looked up at him with a little confusion on her own face as well. She wrapped her arm around his and held it against chest, the arm now haveing small red marks that matched up with her teath and wet with saliva." Alarm? you meen like a clock right? sorry i did not see one." she wipe some drool off her face. "i'll look for it here shortly. i must have knocked it over when i come in." she go back to lightly chewing on his upper arm, but not changing her grip on it. mumbling words out while doing so. "It should not be that hard to find. "

Her eyes would look up at him, a small smile piking out from her chewing. " I am sorry to wake you at such a unholy hour. but I found my self propelled to come in here. you look so peaceful when sleeping."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drunken La2or2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 pm

The vision which met Sollux's eyes caused… well, his blood to run stronger. To say the site of her like that invigorated him was an understatement; the wardrobe of the young woman next to him made him blush, that was for sure. He liked her… even to the point where he was fairly certain he had fallen in love with her, something that he could even admit to himself. As he looked at her with those eyes, he saw hers looking back at him with that purity, that purity she had managed to retain despite everything that had happened to her.

The soft feeling of her chest, due to the lack of buttons, enveloped his arm, and if not for his odd mind and heart he likely would have stuttered even more than usual… instead, he merely maintained his normal lisp. "No, Iiivy... Iit was an alarm for non-humans approachiing me…" He told her slowly, sitting up as his free hand reached behind her head, gently gripping the back of her soft hair and holding her face up to his for a moment, his bicolored pupils examining her clear ruby ones as his blood pumped furiously through his body… but he found nothing wrong.

"Don't bother… iit was metaphysiical." The young man told her before she began to place his flesh beneath her teeth once more, hearing her words. "Ii… meant… why… are you… placiing your mouth.. On my body, iivy?" He asked her as her eyes looked up at him, seeing that small smile on her face… causing a blush to come across his as he took deep breaths, looking at her. "...Iivy… are you… attracted… to me…?" He asked her honestly as his other hand came on top of her head, slowly sliding down her extremely long hair before stopping at the top of her bottoms, where it came to rest.

"...Because… Ii've… felt that way… about… you… for a… very long tiime." The male let out as energy radiated from his bare eyes. The fact that he was wearing his glasses and controlling his power showed how calm he felt like this, even with her mouth against his arm. "…...So… you can do whatever you want… wiith my arm…iif that's how… you actually… feel…" The male let out as he swallowed, looking Ivy in the eyes, his blood pumping around him like crazy...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Drunken La2or2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:59 pm
Her eyes drifted to the right side." well i first come in here to check on you. I was in my room and could not shake thoughts of wanting to know how you are and if you was sleeping ok. after coming in here you just looked so peaceful sleeping that i wanted to get closer to watch.. I don't really know why i started chewing on you. it just kinda happen. "

As his hand ran down her hair she would release from nibbling , her face sliding over and rubbing against his hand that was performing this stroking touch. lightly nuzzling into it. " yes I am. I like you a lot. its a little strange getting used to the new feelings, but there not bad. I've never really socialized with other humans. I really did not think it would be enjoyable... but I do like being near you. when your not here I'm always thinking of what you could be doing. that has to be some form of attraction. or maybe it's not attraction. maybe its affection or both.. its hard to say at times." .

her eyes would drift back to him. " It has to be both. Attraction is when something is pulled to be closer to something else and i do want to be near you a lot. I also feel a great fondness for you that affects both my mind and body. so there is affection too. It's so strange to have these feelings for someone other than my family. I don't really know what to do with them either. If it was sis or mother I'd hug them.. But i don't know if boys like that. " ivy's voice would slowly lower in volume. "And talking about it makes me so nervous i almost want to just flee."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:58 pm
That was… sweet of her… Sollux began thinking to himself as he looked at her beautiful aquamarine eyes, before he realized he was starting to stare slightly listening further to what she said, tilting his head towards her in reply as she said she didn't know why she began to do that.

However, when her face came over his hand, he found himself gently petting into her face in an affectionate way, before a small blush came over the male's cheeks in two colors. ...Am I hearing her right… could she possibly, actually…? The male swallowed quite hard as he listened to what she had to say, before he saw her head looking up at him once more, his hand still against the side of her head, holding her gently against him.

When her voice got low, however, the male realized that it was really true. "Ii… Ii…" The male stuttered for a moment, before swallowing, closing his eyes and gently shaking his head to clear his mind, before smiling gently at her. "That's… perfectly normal, Ivy… Ii thiink… that's what they call… love, riight?" The male asked her hesitantly, before swallowing again. "And Ii've…. Ii've felt that way about you as well… ii really liike you, Iivy.." The male confessed to her before looking her in the eyes for another moment. "And as for… how it feels…" The male stated… before suddenly his left hand gripped her from below, hefting her on top of his covered form.

Looking directly up at her, he blushed deeply as his hands gripped around the rim of her face gently, before slowly pulling her towards him for a light kiss. His hands flowed downwards, embracing her before speaking once more. "ii've…. Never felt thiis way eiither… my heart… is pounding… But…. Ii just… want to embrace you." He confessed to her sincerely, looking into her eyes, searching for approval, or acceptance… or anything. She could feel his heart racing in his chest from the closeness… he could even smell the sweet scent of her very breath. It was… a strange feeling as the power in his body began rising much higher than it had been before due to the gems in his heart and mind… moving the blood in his body.. Much faster than normal.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:19 pm
A kiss.. he kissed me. was all that she could think fore a moment as her body was still. unable to move as it left her in a state of shock. yes her family had given her kiss is on the cheek before but never on the lips and none of them felt like that. none of them made her heart try to jump out of her chest with all its strength. her mind was struggling to under stand all of this, no that is not quite right she all ready knew she loved him, she knew that she wanted to embrace him. but now it was forced to the frunt of her mind and she could really do it. it was exciting and joyful to the point that she had become hesitant.

Ivy laid her head in to his shoulder, her arms sliding past him and coming to grip along his back. was this real? was this just a dream? she could not tell any more as it just seems so much like a fantasy at this point. with shallow breath and ever so faint voice she would start to speak. "So boys do like hugging.." her arms would tighten around him a little more. the rush of warmth spread throughout her whole body from him was rather soothing, but she could not stop the nervous feeling in the pit of her gut. " Love is a hard concept to grasp from books as it is difficult to define. I know that i love you but what love is it, Philia, Storge, Agape or Eros? they all have their own traits and qualities but this feeling i have is so mixed up." Her head would nuzzle in to him. "you have felt love for me as well.. do you know what kind of love this is? " the low pitch sound of her voice would be come a little shaky at the end.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:25 pm
...I… I… I kissed her… Was all the young man could think for a moment as well after he had done so, feeling that she was in a state of shock. For a moment, his stomach was filled with a dull sense of dread that the alcohol had not managed to completely eradicate. He could feel her heart pounding in her chest, however, with how close they still were, and it was… strange. He could tell… that she was not… pushing him away. He felt a strange queasiness in his stomach as a result as he felt her lay her head into his shoulder, a blush forming on his face as her arms gripped around his back.

"Iit's… iit's… real, Iivy…" The male finally got out as he felt her shallow breaths against him, the blush growing deeper as he felt himself taking deep breaths in throuh his nose. "Ii… ah… do… liike thiis… a lot…?"[/i] He said, almost making a question out of it. It was the first time he had been hugged and held, really, since they had met, and he had not been held by one whom he loved since his father had died. His hands gently went around her back as he rubbed against the thin nightgown she was wearing as he just… listened to her speak, just listened to her words.

"Could iit be…? All of them…?" He asked her in reply as he thought, his artificial mind racing as she asked him what kind it was, before he heard the low pitch and shaky end to her words. "...Philia… Agape… and… Eros…." He confessed to her as his hands slowly traced along behind her back. "...Iivy.. What do you want me to make you feel…?" He asked the woman he held in his arms gently, asking her an honest question, and waiting for her honest reply. He trusted her… truly trusted her. She was… dear to him.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:02 pm
"I don't really know.. if it is all of them or if that is even possible. no book I've read have ever covered this. but it has a lot of qualities from the different types... maybe its just a perversion of the feeling. but i don't think its a bad one..." this was nice, almost blindingly so. ivy's heart stuttered in her chest as she tried to think." What do i want to feel. I .. I don't know.." Ivy hated this. she has studied so much and tried so hard to learn all that she could. but such a simple question about her self she could not answer. Ivy did not really know what to feel or do. she wanted to stay like this, to keep this feeling , this tightness in her chest that made her feel nervous and happy at the same time. but was that alright? could she really ask for such a thing?

Ivy loosen the hold she had on him as her body seems to want to move on its own. ivy ran her left hand over him not by conscious thought. maybe it was just instinct. she did not really know but she liked it. the hand moves fluidly against his neck, feeling the warmth of his skin before traveling down to rest on the fabric that lay above his heart. "can I stay like this?... can i stay in here ?"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:54 pm
"...Ii...vy… Ii think… that's just what… they call… 'love'" He let out as a blush, blue on one side and red on the other, appeared on his cheeks. "Maybe iit's not a perversiion… but… a puriifiicatiion…?" Sollux almost whispered to the woman he held in his arms as his heart beat violently as well, feeling a strange contentedness that he was not accustomed to.

"Then… accept… how Ii feel… please…?" Sollux requested of her as one hand slowly shifted to going behind her head, gently pressing her towards him as he listened to her words, feeling her left hand course over him, feeling it land right above his heart, where the stone that was there ran rapidly as it always did, but with more fervor than normal. "Yes…" Was the single word answer the Human gave her in reply as he pressed his hand against her head into him as his other hand gently slid down her side, resting on her hip as he kissed her, his lips pressed up against hers and holding her tenderly, just like this, his mind and heart racing as he felt her skin beneath his hands, and he could feel his male spirit become awakened despite himself.

Finally, he released her, gently creating some distance between the pair of them as he looked at her. "Ii don't… want to thiink… anymore… just want… to be… wiith you, Iivy…" Were the final words he spoke to her as his hand on her head tenderly coursed fingers through her long hair, feeling all over her scalp as he gently rubbed his fingers along the back of her head, feeling the most unique emotion from the pit of his stomach and yet, at the same time… he was happy.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:18 pm
Her eyes were closed steel reveling in the feeling as he pulled away. her head nuzzling against his hand that remained. She was speechless as it left her mind blank. ivy haven't really felt quite like this before, she had no knowledge of what should be done or what she could do. so as ivy opened her eyes she would just stare at him, her eyes holding a soft care in them as they was glossed over from tears peking out of the corners.

with a slight tremor thru her body ivy starts to crawl up on the beds edge nervously. Slowly but surely she worked her way tell she was laying on her side next to him. Her arms folded tight against her chest with the hand clinging to the cover. Her face having a light rosy tend of embarrassment as she shyly pulled the cover to try and hide it."t .. this is nice." her body shifting a little. It was not that long ago she was a little girl that use to sneak in bed with her mother after nightmares. She was not allowed to do that now that she was bigger if really not any older mentally. But it was something she missed. It always made her feel so safe to lay by some one els. "maybe your right... maybe the type of love is not what matters, but only that it is love. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum