Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Empty Re: Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami)

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
The rumbling of a beast Inami could hear it, she could feel the wailing. She could understand the anger, the rumbling rolling earths demonic cries which hit her castle. She wasn’t going to change her mind this time. Her hand jerked across the air, as she would have said a single word which caused the sky all over Chaya nation to turn into a cataclysm of raw energy as this energy signature would become vast, almost like the tide, as she dismally mouthed the words. “..Admin Over-Ride. Necropolis Mode Engage. Final setting engaged. “ Afterwards Inami’s body billowed as her eyes flashed the color of puppet god, her tier rising 1 from her max, causing her to hit the extended state of 0-1 , that was the severity of how she regarded the Mad-Demon, she would only fight him when she herself was in her maximum state of power. Which was why as her body jerked forward, her throne-room cracked, broke to ribbons as she vanished augmenting massive levels of demon magic to cause a “Phase Shift” multiple portals opening within the confines of Eric’s Blast radius, pulling in the rogue fire into the endless abyss, before it would all collide with the back of Inami’s fist, causing her skin to blister, and the massive burst to explode into billows of explosive flames which would blast from a portal which would suddenly form above The mad-one himself as like the loaded barrel of a gun, it fired at him Absolutely at a point-blank radius.

All around, the force of Inami would bear down, its force causing the ground to crack and shatter, for the skies to glitch out every now and then as her combination affects kicked in, the duel cores causing her max energy to be duplicated , generating such an unheard of volume of energy that it could be felt even at the corners of the Chaya nation. Her glasses fragmenting and partially shattering, only leaving the frames, as her eyes pierced the veil, her cool and steely gaze shifting as she would have brought her hand forward, splaying her fingers as she began to speak. Directly to the mad-demon himself, showing more then restraint more then godly patience. She was acknowledging a challenge that she wouldn’t have acknowledged from very many people. She then would have had her clear and Thundering voice blast out like a nuclear shockwave.

”..Eric Zanthos, The Mad Demon, I have been looking for you for a long time now. Lets wager… if you satisfy me, I will give you a place to harness and build your power. I will make you the Devil Of Chaos, a position most befitting to you. If you don’t then I will take and meat punishment for your actions against my guards. No Matter How Stupid They Are. “

Inami had then felt the boiling energy bursting from her hand, she released the intense volume. She drew the floodgates and threw them wide open, causing for her energy to break the ground boiling up, she would have released a gale of Heinous Energy which would have expanded in atleast a 10 mile vicinity. Energy massive in volume would have expanded like that in a spinning slicing gale-like wind. Crushing earth, breaking rocks, though the guards would have been teleportated via- portal warping at the last minute. Meaning the only two to appreciate this massive storm would have been her, and the mad- demon , as Inami would have jerked her hand out , manipulating energy on a grand scale, until she was able to forcibly bring it and all the broken particles into the air. Growing and growing till the orb looked like a Sun, legitimately then exploding downwards it would in a moment which would be heard probably in every corner of the country, as the massive creation would be heading down for Eric Zarathos’s Head. She herself would have vanished and appeared in the air, her eyes drifting around while she then would have let her voice roam the desolate waste-lands.

“..You know what you signed up for I hope. You wanted to see if they deserved to be here.. now I’m seeing if you deserve to be here Eric Zanthos. . Will you become a entity of chaos, or will you die. Your actions here will dictate the outcome. Don’t fail my expectations mad demon “

She had said explicitly before her face would have been blacked out by the shadow of dark demonic clouds which had taken shape from the thick miasma of energy which was over-flowing from her form. She wasn’t going to let this happen without doing something serious to stop and to bring this mess to a close. Either she would beat some sense into this man who she still very much respected. Or she would accept him into her ranks, and give him the place he wanted the strength he wanted. She needed those who had proven themselves in battle, those who she could truly feel deserved to be there. Eric was one of these people. So she wouldn’t just rage on him without reason, she had brought her full strength every ounce of it, with the intent to fight, the intent to bring the ground and break the earth. Which was why now she began to imbed MASSIVE amounts of energy into threads, before she would have vanished and appeared downwards her fist smashing into the ground with her full might radiating outwards as she suddenly and forcibly expanded her demonic barrier, creating MASSIVE explosive pressure which would cause fissures to form, and then after a moment of rumbling, for the ground to EXPLODE in massive raining chunks of rock and burning fragments of melted mineral. She quickly got her wits about herself after, and looked.. trying to find just where this mad-demon had went.

Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) LzZCuy7
Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) BtXe12b

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:34 am

[size=12] “..Yes.. I have had to act peppy, and pretty.. but fuck the norm , LETS DO THIS “

Inami bellowed in response, her gaze shifting as she amassed ample provisions into her demonic barrier, concentrating it into her body, augmenting her defense to the point that as the punch smashed straight into her head it would have skittered against a skin-tight barrier, her akuma kyodo as she had formulated it with excess energy on par with her new reserves. It was this contact of forces that caused the ground to be blown upwards completely as she had skid and inch , her eyes never once leaving the mad demon, as her hand began to shake as she used her superior demonic affinity and acuity by accelerating the vibrations in her fist, to the point it looked like a storm of fists radiated outwards from her hand. Then she jerked it forward smashing into the mad-one as the force would have been equivalent to an Atomic Blast going off, the land being scarred and charred while the wind roared and wailed above them. The clash of titans was well under-way as Inami too was damaged by the mad-ones attacks. Noted as a trickle of blood cascaded over Inami’s face as a hairline fracture framed her features.

“..GREAT DEMON?.. LETS SEE IF YOU DESERVE YOUR PLACE IN MY COVENANT YOU HE-BEAST. “

She retorted as her eyes slitted themselves like pins and needs . Her grin spreading wide while Eric momentarily vanished from her eye-sight. ”..Where did he go!?!” Inami thought her demonly gaze sliding around at lightning speed. Jerking left, right , up then down barely registering in time to tense up and take the brunt of Eric’s next mighty blow. The ground cratered below her legs and she felt the weight and force comparable to a mountain crashing down on her back. Sweat beading from her brow, Inami looked up grinning as the ground sunk but she still was standing squatting anyways as she had scuff marks and her shirt was now torn. Her Gaze sliding around, before she instantly jerked her gaze to the amassment of massive amounts of demon energy. When she finally caught the sight, it was like staring into the sea, the vast-ness of this miniature moon would have made her cackle internally. “..Wow.. shit shit shit.. he’s just like they say, over bearing, over achieving, and over-kill.. Well.. lets see if he can deal with THIS then “ Inami thought in her head as the blast came hurtling down at intense speeds.

“..Ill show you, I AM not a QUEEN for NOTHING. “

Barking words she felt the adrenaline just pumping through her veins, she could feel her gaze as it hinted with the color red. This tingling in her spine, this shiver down her neck, it was… Splendid! Which was why as the moon size blast came hurtling down , Inami would have jerked both palms out, focusing on energy control and manipulation, the hell affinity was familiar to her given how her Demi-Core worked. Which was why utilizing this familiarity, she would have constructed a simple spell, but on a grand scale. Target-ting the Alien energies submerged in the pure demonic hell-orb that was flying down at her. From there she forcibly purged the irregularities, moments before impact , then in that moment her right hand smashed straight against the orb. As she would have dug her legs in, threads weaving throughout the earth causing not only her to skid, but 2 miles in every direction to displace in a violent cataclysmic upchurning of rock which was forcibly pushed up. The earth quite literally roared in agony as these two near-god entities duked it out.

“..There’s a reason that I’m the queen, and that I am of high enough caliber I can offer someone like you a new home. AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHY MY DEAR MAD DEMON. “

Cackling and howling in glee while the blast shuddered bulging out against her hand as her skin was being peeled away despite the severely boosted caliber of her demon barrier. Though she would have grinned manically as the key ingredient seeped into the concoction which was .. Eric’s own moon-sized blast. Her blood, it would have slid inwards into the demonic energy, establishing a focal point as she then displaying her might, not only stopped the moon sized blast, but she then expending equal energy, caused it to double in size. From there it compressed into a cackling object the size of a dinner plate. Suddenly then she vanished as her body triple imaged due to the boost she had in her own powers. And to prove her sincere intentions, she did something unheard-of outside of anything short of War itself. That was at that moment, Inami forcibly released her powers, causing suddenly for an upheaval of demonic energy to blaze and light the sky up. From there she appeared mere mili-seconds time infront of The Mad Demon. Then not Holding back she would have brought her fist down harshly and released all that pent up energy, in the form of a blue black explosion that would completely over-take the sky, visible from every point of chaya nation at its climax .5 seconds later, and then it would completely gutter out in a violent after-shock.

[Enter Second Part Of Post]

[Color=Black]

After She had finished countering , Inami would have slammed into the ground and gritted her teeth, the raw exertion of her own maximum capacity was truly daunting for herself to handle. She had always been afraid of that voice in the back of her head, and now she opened her eyes blood welling up from them and pouring down her face as she would have began to generate massive amounts of energy Focusing it into two blasts , One was extremely potent hell-fire, generated by condensing the black inferno blast and using ungodly amounts of energy. The other held a chill, as she had in that case used the control over the field around her and reduced vibrations to create intensive chill. All around her Mass amounts of dust had been created from the turmoil of the titans which fought savagely for proof of their demonic powers being able to hit the next level of power. Inami wasn’t about to give up, she fiercely remembered those who had helped her get to where she was. She needed the mad-one at her beck and call. She needed this savage and she was willing to forcibly extend her might to unstable planes of power to get it. Which was why while her hands trembled she began to rapidly speak in Demon tongue, weaving the intricacy’s of the spell before then she would have jerked her palms together. And fired off a massive explosive wall like beam of energy which would expand outwards scarring the landscape in a wide radius, and she didn’t need to then think of why it ment so much to her. With the mad demon standing there, it was clear what drove her, to such heights of lunacy as this? It Was simple. “…My nation needs me they need him, I will not loose, not on my soil, not in my kingdom.. I will not loose. “

Next Inami had twitched as she forcibly compressed her own energy, focusing on the inner turmoil of the near-godly level of energy she was harnessing, at the same time as she was forcibly managing the exterior turmoil which was her fight with eric Zanthos. So she grit her teeth, and then called out into the mayhem two words.

”..BRING IT “

Last edited by Kade on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:53 pm

"..Do you honestly think that just because you have a power up that you can prevail against me?If your not going to hold back.. neither am i.. however now this is not a fight to earn your place. You have earned your new position, this is merely now so we both can learn and become stronger beings still "

Inami said as the mad-demon rushed forward and she tossed her glasses to the wind. Her Dark-Eyes activating with a glow while she would have jerked her arm up at invisible speeds, a huge construct of threads forming like a huge mit.This force would ultimately knock Eric's mighty grasp off-target as the ground exploded in a 2 mile radius from the exchange of force. Her foot jerking up at invisible speeds as she had used demon energy and her inferno Blast like a jet-engine, sending her toes up harshly into the mad-demons gut, so instead of him slamming her into the ground, she would have narrowly avoided the strike and thrown the mad-demon into a distant mountainous peak which would completely crumble upon impact of the mighty being. [color=pink] "...This is the mad demon, i will be the one to recruit him and show him this new world under my lead..Now.. -Wait What!?!"[color]

She thought these words in her head as she would have quickly noticed the shift in the ground below her and then she would have raised her right foot and stomped down, the fist which was jerking up being obliderated as she fired and black inferno blast from the ground. Next she would have then activated her curse effect over the feild of battle, as she had allowed those evil luminous eyes of hers to show through. She had shifted now, as the next attack came, her hand jerking out as she assimilated her most potent threads together and formed a scythe blade out of these dark and sinister peices of her legacy. Then she would have rushed into the maw of the shadows. Diving down as she would have spun her scythe and slammed it directly down, releasing so much energy that the skies themselves would be covered in the hellish inferno which came from her finally awakening her energy in that split second, her mind finally connected bridging her energy with the miasma of hell. Then as her eyes bled and she felt like she was going to be swallowed in the mad-demons technique she roared out at the top of her lungs.

"..INFERNO HELLFIRE BLAST "

Bringing the misama of hell into the workings of her inferno blast, she caused a fundamental shift, which would become visibly seen as finally as the darkness swallowed up the sky, and the clones came, flames billowed in this pocket dimension. The clones that roared in, Inami met them head on, her hands jerking as she deflected one, and sliced another. Hellfire billowing out and destroying hundreds of thousands if not millions of clones as Inami herself had then let out a roar her eyes sparking with energy. Forcibly she constructed a Sun-Sized Inferno Hellfire-Blast, and slammed it down. As from outside Eric would notice the boiling of light emitting from the shadows as finally it would boil over, blowing through the shadows and causing a roaring blast of flames and the mad-demons own blood from his clones, to spew every-where like an endless rain, as the ground spittled and turned to magma, the ground shattered under-duress of energy. Inside Inami felt the conflicting forces and in her moment of absolute sanity, in the throes of an induced indifferent insanity, she rose she broke the confliction gap. She gained control as her mind had one thought which over-rode everything else. "..SHUT UP THIS IS MY BODY, OBEY ME AND FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THIS COUNTRY, I WILL FIGHT I AM ITS QUEEN DAMMIT. "

Even the alternate voice of her goddess power was over-ridden, Inami had released the full might of her 0-2+ induced energy surge. The ground crackling as she had entered the equivalent of her psuedo 2nd state. Hellish miasma exuding from her breath and her eyes bled some, but she would have began to rise from the violent hole torn in those very shadows. Blood running from the queens body, as she would have had huge thread made limbs jolt from her shoulders, ripping through as she looked forward. These limbs smashing into the fist instead of blocking it, they would have turned into hundreds of hungry teeth, using the mad-demons own force, to if he insisted on continuing this madness, devour his own arm. Next as the mad-one, had continued his assault with a mighty blast, Inami had spun her scythe so fast it became a solid 8 foot by 8 foot circular wall, which would have sliced the blast in half, causing 6 miles to obliderate around them.

"..Join me Eric , you are my chaos devil. Together we will build a true nation of strength, Together we can find out what it means to be strong for a gentler.. and more deserving purpose. But.. until we drop, i will with my own hands BEAT the ENLIGHTENMENT INTO YOU .. WAKE UP YOU UNHOLY BRUTE."

She roared as she forced unheard amounts of energy into her right hand, causing it to radiate with the brilliance of 1,000 dark inferno blasts, like a demonic star from hell, so as the ground roared everywhere Inami would have smashed that fist with all its driving force directly into Eric's Solar-Plexis. Causing 30 miles in every direction to be incinerated in the follow released wave of pure and utter hell-fire. Now she was with her eyes fully open, yelling so loud she coughed up blood. She was yelling out of pure respect, and integrity, two things she hadn't had until Ibiki and Neoveta came along. Until she heard there was demons out there like Dayalu, or the messiah of madness known as Eric. All of them.. and her family they drove her this far, made her this strong. It was her time to bring back and make things right for them too. It was time to wake them up starting with the mad-demon.

"..WAKE THE HELL UP ERIC, DO YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY YOUR HESITATION OR DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE AND GIVE IN TO MADNESS? YOU ARE NEITHER WEAK, BUT YOU ARE NOT YET AS STRONG AS YOU CAN BE. MANA , NO EVEN I WHO ORIGINALLY HATED YOU, RESPECT YOU FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND FOR YOUR HONEST INTENTIONS, YOU DO NOT SHIRK THE ABNORMAL, YOU LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME, NOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE CONTROLLED BY THE MANTLE THAT IS THE MAD-BERSERKER DEMON, ERIC ZANTHOS. OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE MANTLE THE ONE THAT IS IN CONTROL OF THE MAD-BERSERKER DEMON. CHOOSE, BECAUSE UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND, I WILL BEAT YOU, AND DEFEAT YOU. I WILL NOT FALL UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THIS LESSON THAT I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY. DEMONS DON'T ONLY DESTROY, DEMONS ARE ALSO WHAT ONE MIGHT CALL BEINGS OF EMOTION TOO. WAKE. THE. HELL. UP.. ERIC ZANTHOS. "

Inami roared as her voice crackled in demonic tongue, and the rage caused her to release even more power into her fist, causing the explosion to begin anew, turning into the brilliance of a star on chaya soil, a demonic and hell-fire born star which would expand destroying even more land around , tainting the air with hells very miasma. Inami and Eric Would have been in the epicenter as the sky and the very ground would begin to break apart, and glitch out as the demon world was having a hard time keeping up with the destruction that was taking place. Inami herself then would have only been focused on beating sense into eric, into kicking him back to the right path.

"..JOIN ME YOU STUBBORN GIT.I WILL TEACH YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A DEMON "

[/i] "..But.. am i strong enough to do this? " [/i] Inami thought in her mind in the midst of the hell storm.. before she focused and amended those thoughts with her certainty. "..I will be strong enough, i am a queen after all "

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:25 pm
(Correcting this "0-1" business that was mentioned in Shizuo's post. I gave her clerance for 0-2+, not 0-1.)

Madness Vs. Asthavon Power(Inami) WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:30 pm
[Frost in indeed correct, given the functionality of the demon core, it would not have enough power to raise her to 0-1 even for a short duration, thankyou frost for catching me on this one, though because of her dual demon seal, the strength of her attacks in formentioned posts would still retain their offensive strength. ]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:59 pm

"..Don't Touch me, don't look at me, I have no business with you Enra. Get Your.. Filthy.. "

Inami began as her eyes had been half closed, she was having her life strangled out of her by Enra. She listened to what he had to say, gasping for breath all those fucking insults, and then he compared her to mana, he spat on the foundation of development that she had strived so hard to obtain. Tears of blood at one point ran down the demon-nesses face as she had begun to twitch her teeth gritting as she began to get pissed.. VERY pissed. Her lips parting as she didn't even have to speak. In her current state she slowly began to widen her eyes, and then she had released such a raw surge of energy, it was hatred, not of eric but of this secondary being. She screamed as blood splattered from her arms and she jerked her hand forward with such force that when it connected with the mad demons chest, it would have had ample force to force enra to let go, as in a swift movement, Inami's scythe jerked up and sliced clean through the mad-demons arm. Her energy turning dark and sinister as she had allowed horns to grow out of her head.

I am NOTHING like MY sister, I AM my own person i have my own future, how dare you.. how DARE ... "

Inami began before she completely vanished her body jerking cleanly forward her fist heating like a super-heated meteor falling from the heavens. In fact her barrier was struggling to keep up with her, as she brought her fist up with ample strength to level mountains into Eric's Gut, her body jerking as the fist became a massive storm of flying punches, in a moment using her demon skills, limiting enra's own power, and even going as far to over-ride her bodily limits by turning herself into a massive puppet. She pushed hard enough with all these things that in that one moment, she unleashed a procession of 10,000 punches all over Eric's body, her eyes widening as she clenched her hands together and brought the clasped palms down hard on eric's head, causing the ground to explode outwards in every directoin as she let now blood and bubling skin crack and burst from her back as these huge chunks would burst into the ground from every direction.

"..How dare you, YOU ARE the FUCKING problem , YOU ARE the BEAST i wish FOR him TO contain. YOU ARE A MONGREL AND WORSE THEN SCUM."

She roared this as suddenly everything within four miles would be ripped from the ground from countless tendrils of threads, the massive amount of ground being forcibily manipulated into the likes of a huge gigantic puppet it was but a second but the massive creature would have brought its mighty fist down before it exploded into hundreds of flying rubble. The queen herself now had jerked forward the ground around her detonating as it smashed into her demon barrier, threads now all jerking internally as her hair blew in every direction. "..All these people helped me become who i am, i will not take this mockery.. I will..make him.. pay.. i will let that insufferable whelp know the pain of being looked down upon." She thought as her body vanished shadows exploding as she smashed into the ground her knee's bending as her barrier caused a quivering in the ground, as her eyes where bloodshot and she would have jerked her fist forward, weaving her power woven gloves into her skin causing her strength to be absurdley amplified, so when this next punch came?

Well the next punch would have been almost like a cataclysm. the Ground would blast upwards from the vacuume created by the draft of wind that followed it. Inami still was crying as she would have screeched, her body becoming a mass of thousands of threads jerking in every direction, grabbing ground as she had at hyper-sonic speeds, thrown tons of rubble up towards the mad demon, before she then using her dark eyes, would have vanished entirely, her hands jerking together as her eyes and body would have been covered up by a blast which blocked out the sky, as she forcibly had gathered demon energy stagnated in the air to further her attack, as it would have ballooned out of proportion, threads jerking from every direction, pursuing the mad demon until they eventually caught him. So many threads that it would look like the whole sky was swarming with them. Massive and reinforced chunks, undead demons hollows, puppets rising from these masses, rushing in from every direction, these would appear from above, below from around. Appearing from portals which exploded in magnitude out of the sky, reaching every direction. As inami forced all that energy to go in.. her mind racing. "..Supress the demon, seal the demon, seal Enra, until eric can control it.. Ill seal that bastard.. ILL SEAL HIM.

Now, inami had allowed her body to jerk, all that energy boiling from her blood intermixing as she felt the searing heat. She had forcibly now began to shape all that energy, forming a thousand ringed seal which had begun to burn with inscriptions of sealing, demonic supression, and slumber. All of these where rights to a demon that knew how to use them. Inami had had enough, so as blood splattered into the seal, and all her threads began to glow with the sigils, Inami had looked down, her eyes murderous black orbs as her teeth where daggers. She had finally, had enough of it all. so as her hands jerked together she began to speak , infusing words with power, as by now probably at least 10,000 threads would have wrapped around the mad demon binding him in every possible angle. Suddenly though every puppet on the feild all those dead corpses which kept moving would begin to speak with her. All of them,at once the chanting roaring throughout the sky.

The Language was clearly demonic, and it would be hard to decipher; which was why she now as she grined wildly, vanished with so much speed that her after-image shattered entirely, light having been displaced. Next she landed causing a new crater as she would jerk her hand forward, vanishing and replicating so quickly with portaling that there was a HIGH chance that this would hit him, and if it did, the integrity of the seal would split Engra's power in half for the time being, and supress him so he could not just high-jack eric. Zanthos's body. After she would flip back, spitting up blood, as the seal would light up and she would exhale.

"...now come on eric.. its time to come to your new home "

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum