Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brand New Adventure

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 pm

"Hm...No reason, because we are the same..I'm nothing but a shell of darkness.." Kurai's eyes turned black as he finally put it down. Feeling the female wanted this. She wished to feel it, the nation killer lived in him. Kurai looked at her his eyes staring at her. "Because I'm a monster, I'm nothing but darkness incarnate...I could lock this entire realm away...And that would be a morning..But..I want to be a kid...I want to not be this weapon..She feels similar..do what you will..Kill me and Tsubasa-sama will destroy this entire nation..I don't say this as a maybe but as a fact..So...I can't afford to die.." Kurai gently touched his Zanpakutō, he was being given now choice. He could release the anti and destroy this place. Drop an attack large enough to destroy the earth's crust. His eyes looked darkly at Inami as he sighed softly. "Tell me Satan Soul, why do you think they sent me alone? Kurai entire physical being turned into darkness fading into the very ground. It wasn't normal as a sea of darkness formed around Kurai and her. It went on for a good distance.

" I'm just a monster..but..Tsubasa-sama's worse then any monster you or I will see.." Kurai said it calmly. The child seemed to give way to age now and showed his five hundred years, pain echoed upon pain. He was an outcast hated for the power within him. But he wore it as a badge of honor, his voice echoed around. He decided to do nothing if Inami the real one wished him dead then so be it. "If the real Inami wishes me to die so be it... Kurai said calmly this was a gamble. But he trusted Inami as a friend and would have faith in her. He was willing to rely on her and believe in the Demon Queen. The Satan Soul didn't understand friendship and perhaps that's all their is. Kurai wasn't the strongest and somethings were not worth doing..He wouldn't die here if he had to fight..Before that scythe moved completely, Kurai would turn himself into utter darkness. His body's form being replaced by a shadow.

Fate worked in mysterious ways, Darkness is born of fear and perhaps hate. Darkness is an emotion in itself. Kurai's very being gave it off and to something like this soul. It would be like looking at something young and still growing, his eyes looked on empty as he thought now. Trust in friends something worth dying for, his mind thought about Hikari how mad his brother would be..This situation was something he couldn't avoid for now, Kurai felt empty at the moment. Things didn't seem right in his mind, it all seemed perhaps real. He came for a simple mission and perhaps it wouldn't go anywhere. Did she wish to know that it hurt being rejected by your parents. It hurt being told that you are an abomination? Whatever the case this story would play out.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"..Finally an actual answer" Satan soul had merely answered before she had her own miasma of hell tingling in with the darkness which seemed to penetrate the night. None of this no shred of kurai even disturbed her, as she suddenly dropped the scythe and without changing that blank expression of hers she had smashed her fist full force into the ground of chaya nation, the ground caving in to the point that this wouldn't be a small crater in the ground. It would look like an asteroid smashed straight into the ground. Ample force and the contact point was enough that everything from horizon to horizon would shatter as the ground blew apart and the sky itself would be choked out by what seemed to be complete and utter rubble. Given that the punch had leveled everything within eyesight, it was clear to see that this had been enough force to destroy a portion of a mountain. Given the hole itself was at least a straight mile deep at the deepest point, which was right to the left of kurai. However the kid wasn't harmed as her eyes slid down as she would have squatted over kurai's mangled body, her eyes looking down merely looking, emerald orbs peircing through the blackness . While blood still poured from satan soul's body given she wasn't fully used to the transformation just yet, the unimaginable pain jerking through her body being just merely immense.

Her gaze didn't change as she just had slowly allowed her hand to slide down, as she would have rested her pointer finger on kurai's forhead, before she herself would have just kept looking down. As if she was merely looking at something that was of no real particular interest. It was just there, and that was just the fact of it. There wasn't any reall... interest to be had in kurai as much as Satan Soul was concerned.. She especially had lost the feeling of needing to talk either. She just merely studied the likes of this dark being, kind of just looking at him like she had found something to kill the time, before she would have then smacked kurai just.. plan and simple with no facial expression she would smack kurai through a side of the crater, while this was to wake him up more then anything so he could resume his meaningless and hopeful prattle. She just had only after that sat down on the ground, her emerald eyes shifting while she had looked around probably expecting either mr.sunshine to get up and come over or to attack her randomly. Precisely why though she would have sat there.

" Darkness being called an abomination is nothing kid, So wake up and be sensible."

Satan soul had merely only needed to say that before she had closed her eyes and then opened them again, her expression was blank and clear still as it was before, but she also just seemed to be deliberating something at the moment. Just waiting for kurai to either come back over , lay waist to something, or to just simply pick up his corpse and throw it elsewhere. Any of those things could indeed happen at a moments notice, and she knew it, so she didn't bother trying to check on him.. or more accurately Satan soul didn't find it really pressing to go and see if the nonsensical individual was indeed okay, she just waited to see just exactly what would transpire.

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 LzZCuy7
A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:06 pm
Nothing to do about it, Kurai sighed softly having let his emotions out for that instant.Did he wish conflict no, his eyes closed slowly as his body flooded with darkness that formed around him. Healing his injuries fairly quickly as he held his head. Shadows formed around him healing his injuries as did other things. Members of the Division he served began healing his injuries. Kurai was the Successor they couldn't afford to lose him. He simply walked into the darkness of the mountain just like that his pressure vanished. Thus ended the incident as he smiled and slowly returned to normal. Kurai's body began healing through darkness and the emission waves. His eyes looked at the people as he pulled a hood over his head. Kurai had agreed to much and endured a beating here as he began to pull himself together. Abomination, that was Kurai's identity among his people. Though he didn't quite explain to her he could unlock the very keys to her kingdom or her power if he wanted. Kurai's power was indeed something else, he could of fused the two Inami ladies together for eternity.

But Kurai had a job to do, he'd entertained himself here long enough. "So she has two creatures living inside her, that was rough on my body..I almost lost control a couple times there..haha." Kurai smiled and laughed lightly as his men around him seemed angry and even upset. He simply patted them on the shoulder and pulled the two close into his arm. So both heads rested under his small arms. "No pouting boys we got some work to do, I met a Danava Demon and so much happened..It's been a great day, haha..Let's move back home the King is gonna get all lonely without us charming lads." This was after all not the last time Kurai would be seen, he had plenty to be doing. His forms and strength were otherworldly at times. But this young leader had a talent all his own. Kurai just grinned at that the world, even when scared he laughed it off and had a great time.

Kurai was a being of a different mind, torture and pain were normal's to him. Kurai had taken beatings worse then this and simply healed through the darkness around him. A power of the Anti-Form within his body, he didn't know how to quite react to it. Such was the life he would lead after all, Kurai never saw anything aside from the strength this place brought. Hikari was going to be mad at him, he almost lost control for a second there. His eyes closed as the men and he walked into the dark abyss. Nothing could be sensed from them, as they walked between the planes of existing worlds now. Heading to the destination that was next to come, Kurai wasn't going to be perfectly healed for a while. So it was more using them as support so he could move. Of course this was how things should of been, he felt his muscles struggling to feel. It was interesting to be the light the future would herald in as great. Well little could be done with the current situation, after all strength came only through trial.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Brand New Adventure - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...