Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Left_bar_bleue59000/99999With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty Re: With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:54 pm
TERMINATE. . . TERMINATE . . .
"The Devil Of Blades will be coming, prepare. . .

Post coming soon

With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions LzZCuy7
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions BtXe12b
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Left_bar_bleue59000/99999With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty Re: With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:39 pm
When ever The Devil Of Blades says dante, she is referring to damien.

The sky above sirsa, calm and tranquil had begun to stir with turmoil and madness while a shadowed shape of some individual could be seen coming out of the recesses of a crag, she had her interest hedged by the absolute lack of spirit-energy or energy supression in general. She was thinking.. "..Surely he knows what that means in the demon world. . . Wait. . . Challenging a king?.. well.. im going to enjoy this.. but first.. lets send info back to HQ. " The Devil Of Blades thought her deep red eyes narrowing as she had slowly began to come from the shadows, in her current state, she would have been all but untracable immense energy kept hidden beneath her sealed state for now. However as she had opened and closed her hands some the Devil Of Blades had begun to put her right hand against the ground and got in a sprinters starting position, putting her feet against the stone wall of the cliff behind her. From there she would with a grin that split her face apart thought in glee.. "..Oh... i guess its time to get my name out there.. ill kill him and go and report back to Inami.. she will be pleased.." Around then though she had kicked off her body vanishing in speed from her brute strength. From there the cliff had eviscerated itself a few seconds after The Devil Of Blades had taken off from its hard surface. Two jet-streams of dust expanding from either side of the demoness's body as she rapidly or near instantly reached the likes of Dante. Her right fist launching forward as her eyes narrowed into happy little pinpricks. As it smashed into the side of Dante, it would possess enough force that the shockwave alone would have broke the grounds surface in a radius of 3 miles. Add on the immense cutting force and it would look like sand in this radius, and probably would severly wound Dante, if it hit, which it had a very high chance of doing since it was of course a suprise attack.

In Time with the thunderous roar of the shockwave, and the destruction which seemed to, atleast in the Devil Of Blades mind be moving in slow motion, she had licked her lips and then opened her mouth and bellowed out with deafening ferocity.

"..HEY BAD-COSPLAY OF THE YEAR, FLY TO THE FUCKING MOON FOR ME, OR DIE TRYING"

Most people had "Yandere" moments in their lives, The Devil Of Blades was having the brutal equivalent of it, she was enthralled no she was acting as if she was possessed by the devil itself, seeing as she would have sprinted after the individual if it hit, and if not unleashed a flurry of punches which would move at near-incomprehensible speed, each one having ample force and shredding power to cause pretty hefty damage. The whole time, The Devil Of Blades did this she had a red flush of epic proportions on her face from the raging lady boner she was getting from all this destruction. She was getting wetter by the second as she would appear besides dante having put on a sudden spurt of speed [flying or not] Bringing her left foot skimming along the ground, which left a pretty massive series of deep chasms in the ground. This foot would with speeds exceeding the hyper-sonic sound barrier, most likely find itself buried in the side of Dante, and then probably send him flying like a bat out of hell in the adjacent direction of the Devil Of Blades. As she jumped up into the air and clenched her fists together looming ontop of Dante's location she would say in spastic repition.

"Can i see your blood ? Can i please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE!?!?!?!

The Female Devil giggled now her fists within a split seconds time coming down hopefully to smash into the likes of Dante's Helmeted head, sending him down probably if it hit with enough force to destroy a 4th of a normal city. Also if it hit dante would be covered by now in hundreds of minature lacerations which would legitimately cause things such as internal bleading, and partial paralysis or weakening of the integrity of the opponents muscles. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she began to pant suggestively and then she would have thrown her head down and her arms out, blood splattering from her indescriminately as she roared out a single word, which lit her hormonal ticking time bomb, and guranteed a one way trip to yandere of the month gone horribly wrong.

"..LETS."
"..FUCKING
"..PLAY

The Devil Of Blades Screeched, the whole area within a mile being completely destroyed by a nuclear explosion of epic proportions, a raging out of control spherical shockwave causing air-born particle tsunami sized waves to blast in every direction, and for rubble from the ground to be vaporized and turned to ash then flung into the sky like some messed up volcano going off. The Devil Of Blades Girlish body quickly changing as her body bulged her arm exploding as a black bladed appendage came out of it, followed by the rest of her body bursting as a gigantic hulking black figure exploded outwards, Heavy Miasma and Dominatingly powerful energy bearing down like a vast sea in every direction as the figure let out a deep wail which seemed to sound like a little portion of hell itself. The black bladed arms jerking in a x-shape causing for the air itself to be sliced violently and fast enough to generate two huge cresent knives of wind. Which would slice through small hills, and create a huge x-shaped indentation deep into a neighboring cliff behind them just visible on the horizon line. "..Is he scared? Is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he is he?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??"

The Devil Of Blades next would have began charging a massive amount of nuclear energy and demon energy, conforming and combining them as the likes of a nuclear charged Black Inferno Blast was in the makings. Bigger.. bigger as the black bladed figure would suddenly jerk and vanish suddenly by using nuclear energy as a propulsion method, causing a half mile crater to blow out of where she was and then appearing above dante she would have suddenly jerked the whole blast down her words rippling out somehow for a moment louder then the explosion which would suddenly cause the whole horizon to be swallowed up by a massive blue/black nuclear light.

"..ACCEPT MY LOVE, AND LET IT BURN YOU TO INEXISTANCE.. ITS MY LOVE.... MY LOVE FOR YOU! "

Then The Devil Of Blades would have landed roughly on the ground as she began to giggle periodically between soft happy sounds, as she was totally going psycho for this fight.

Last edited by Kade on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Left_bar_bleue44400/999999With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:34 pm
Eric's eyes were glowing white as the energy of True Exodus weapon were unleashed creating a giant attack. Without warning, Demonica was blasted with white energy a city wide blast of pure white energy the noble demon used the final magic of True Exodus. This was something that could hurt a enemy's demon powers for 20 hours but it drains the user magic powers completely just by using it the technique of demon legend. The Demon Illuminataion Blast it was called but this weapon of legend wasn't design to kill but designed to really hurt. Damien was down to one knee because his magical powers were depleted meaning he'll need to regroup because who knows i she can defeat it but the noble demon was hoping it was over. Damien managed to blast Demonica out of Sirsu Nation the attack was taking the woman to a different location giving the noble demon time to rest. Damien was breathing hard as he got back to his feet hopefully the battle was over "Ok........Problem solved my weapon's attack won't kill her but enough to make her have a long vacation ENJOY THE TRIP.....Now as for me,Take a long damn rest then the demon king and defeating him He said.

The above is an example of God Mod as you have clearly stated not only that your attack has hit, but also that it launched Shizuo's character to another place. Please correct this issue and remove the auto-hit from your post.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Left_bar_bleue9000/10000With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:22 pm
um, not sure what is going on here but if things have been fixed? Post reserved?

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Left_bar_bleue9000/10000With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 am
Dayalu Seishin
King of the Sirsa Lands
Davana of Hope & Reincarnation

It really didn't take much for Dayalu to learn that a fight of high power was taking place within his nation, it was not something that he was pleased about, but it was something that he would accept like any other fight. However, the identity of one of the combatants being that of Demonica, and the other being heard saying that he challenges him, the King of Sirsa, got his attention very quickly. This would be an event that he would most likely not forget for a long time since this was in Dayalu's opinion that he has been truly challenged for his right to rule the demon nation. With little time, Dayalu moved with ease as he approached the battlefield of Demonica & Damien. The first thing he had thought about was the fact that he was being challenged, his second thought, however was why, a member of Shadow Fall & Devil 9 attacking his challenger at the moment. He would hope that there was something reasonable for this choice, otherwise, today would not end on a good note at all, it would seem, whether he won his challenge or not. Through shadow movement, Dayalu arrived on the scene and made his presence known to the combatants. If one were to look upon Dayalu, he wore rather nice clothing, unlike what he would wear before he was a Demon King, however besides the Symbols of the Sirsa Lands upon him, there was no crown or object to signal that he was King, but his very presence, should be proof enough at the moment. He watched the battle unfolding and was not pleased with the damage that it has caused so far, it has caused much destruction, and so the very DE energy poured from Dayalu into the ground, the ground that was just blasted and destroyed by the combined efforts of Demonica's energy and most likely Damien's Golem's Earthquake.

"I would recommend either of you start explaining the situation to me, because I am not pleased with this destruction." He stated using his influence of energy to expand the sound out to be heard loud and clear by even observers. He would look upon Damien and his Golem, from the ground, zombies shot up hundreds of them from the DE that should of forced them to become undead in the ground, the broken ground just made it so much easier for them to rise up from it. They weren't strong but there were many of them indeed, for the time being they would merely swarm and kept the man busy, not wishing to truly hurt the challenger just yet. He would then shift his attention to Demonica and speak to her. "I hope that you, do not have have to be kept busy, like I have done for him, although, I know that exact technique wouldn't work on you." Afterwards, Dayalu took notice that even more demons gathered round, the excitement of a good fight, and the involvement of their King must of been in play here as reasoning. This was sadly the point in which if things got worse, he would have to decide if they shouldn't get hurt or face pain from deciding to step closer to the fire.

Sticking to what he was planning, he would turn back to Damien and explain something to him. "If you wouldn't mind, please don't resist them, they are merely here to make sure you don't make any risky actions, I'm quite aware that you can probably destroy them all over time and escape, but by then, you should be distracted by either them or me." He said to him. With this, Dayalu waited for answers and explanations, which he expected more from Demonica, rather than the challenger. As he waited, his influence would spread across the battlefield waiting for any response and what might follow afterwards from it.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:55 pm
blargh, due to the thread post : https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12437-operation-man-hunt-shadow-fall-mission#80784 and per inami's orders demonica has poofed due to her "misconduct on the new king dayalu's land, other then that? its kades turn since zero already posted. k chow~

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum