Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Empty Re: With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:34 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Demon King of Sirsa
Davana of Hope & Reincarnation

It seemed that Demonica no longer wanted to fight the demon hero since she quickly fled the scene and from there, it was just him and Damien. From there it seemed that the Demon would introduce himself as Kade Hiroshima, which was not a name that he was familiar with but it really didn't matter that much to him either, in the first place. He heard the challenge come form his mouth and smiled, it was a small and sincere smile, even with the things that were coming along with it and what was also occurring with the zombies all around the general area. even if this wasn't going to be simple, or if this was going to be his lost, he would give it his all, for the sake of showing his own capabilities, and the sake of the people of the Sirsa Lands. So he had a few things to say in response to what has been stated to him by the Noble Demon. Especially with, what has been said about freeing Sirsa form evil and Shadow Fall has been around too long. It him laugh quite a bit inside, and have a small laugh as well from the fact that he said, that he was back from the dead. "You call me evil? Yest you know very little of me. I am the Davana of Hope & Reincarnation, it is by my origins that you stand before me even. Whatever your intentions are against Shadow Fall, they have no part here, as I am not even a member of that organization, They hold very little influence here compared to elsewhere." He would exp[lain to the demon.

"However, you should also learn that while you maybe the hope of some of the demons of this land, you should learn that I have walked your path, I am the hope of every demon within this nation. I will accept your challenge with honor, but defeating me will require you to kill me and keep me that way." He added watching the demon closely as he evaded the zombies by utilizing a teleportation technique.
It wasn't at all surprising for Dayalu, as the options were practically, escape of get swarmed by the horde. The first option of course, being more favorable than the other. It seemed that the golem would disappear from existence, and so Dayalu, no longer needed to focus on two location at once at that time, looking back to Damien, he watched as he transformed into some kind of different demon state. It amused him a little that he was being taken so seriously from the get go, but he doesn't blame the demon for his want to ensure his victory over the Demon King, but it would take quite a bit before he would be down for the count. Prepping himself, his Zoa Koa influence would join his DE energy in spreading across the battlefield, it should be suitable enough with his Hope energy so nearby, however, in a final motion of holding his right hand out, His Atma Vatou, Sword of The Balance, would form clearly in view of the noble demon.

It would be from this point that he would hear the words of Damien's incantation begin, and at first he thought it would be an easy evasion utilizing his various shape shifting capabilities, boy was he wrong and he heard the end of it in which he stated about purification and Dayalu grew a shocked look on his face, one of the few things that he probably wouldn't in a million years recover form was that. As the attack was still coming, Dayalu utilized his extreme skill in shadow movement to his advantage as he slowed down the increasing approach of the energy, while also speeding himself up immensely as he fled from such an ability that was engulfing so much. "What kind of dark gods and demons have access to purification techniques!?" He yelled out in a question, as if it were a impossibility that he did not expect in the least. By the time he was out of range, he looked back in wonderment of the demon that was within such an attack himself. He began to question if this was even a demon before him a little. He supposed that the first challenger usually had to be a worthwhile one. It was within the end of the technique, that Dayalu was able to take notice of what laid within it, the demon had most likely at a capable moment, put up a suitable barrier to protect himself. He would have to be careful in his approaches if the demon could complete such things at ease.

Now, the Demon King went upon the offensive, his entire body and weapon would dissolve into ashes, however these ashes would fly into the wind, winds which were being manipulated by the likes of Dayalu's influence and shadow movement. If his influence was not dealt with closer to Damien, a twister would start to spiral down form a cloud in the sky until it would lower itself to have Damien be within the eye. Whether this was successful or not wouldn't matter to Dayalu as his ashes spread in the winds that he controlled to have parts of himself spread in every direction of the noble demon. From there, more of himself would gather together out of the ashes and be right above him from behind. The right side of his upper body would reveal itself and from there, within his hand, would be his Atma Vatou. Hopefully dropping down with the winds towards the unsuspecting demon below. With the motions of his right arm, the blade would come with him to try and and stab at the back of the demon's armor in the right shoulder area, should the armour have any kind of affinity protection, the blade known as the Sword of the Balance, would instantly shift it's attributes to utilize the counter of this affinity, then it would truly come down to durability of the object in question, however, another force known as DE swept in from Dayalu also proceeded forward with him, his energy flowed forth from his ashes to begin DE breakdown upon the armor as well.

In front of the demon, the left half of Dayalu would reform and speak to him. "You shouldn't doubt what I am capable of." Following that the body would relinquish it's current form once more to continue within the cloud of ashes. After the sword attack attempt, that part of the body, would also disintegrate back into ashes, with which a storm of Zoa Koa and DE energy would continue ot storm around the noble demon, waiting for his reflexes, his action, reactions, and then everything would fall into place. "Shall you keep hold of your hope, demon, or shall I swallow it whole?" The presence questioned.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Empty Re: With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions

Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:25 pm
Sorry for the wait

Expect post within 24 hours.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:19 pm
With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

With Sirsu.......Damien's True Intentions - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum