Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is Family Left_bar_bleue0/9999What is Family Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

What is Family Empty What is Family

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:22 am
She sat there in the sunlight, her black hood covering her red scaled face, as she looked at the ground, her eyes feeling heavy and her breath slowing to a near crawl. It had been five days since she had last slept, but she had to stay awake, keep going, keep pushing herself. It had been a long five days. She ahd spent them searching for her lost ones, her lost family. She had started in the rukongai 80th district and had gone all the way to the 5th. When that didnt pan out, she had searched elsewhere. However, she found nothing.

“They are not in the Soul Society...That much is clear. Which leaves me with Hueco Mundo, and the Human Realm.....It will be dangerous in Hueco Mundo....but even more so in the Human Realm...The political climate and tensions would make it difficult to move around undetected and without causing trouble. If only I had someone to help me”

Neya said this out-loud, as well as silently in her mind. She looked around, and observed the environment around herself. She was in the 45th district of the Rukongai, sitting on the steps of her own small shambling home. It was a simple place, nothing more than a small almost shack like house. Bakumatsu period. The roof was thatched, and the walls wooden. There were two small steps. On the left side, another house of identical build was practically almost merged with her own. On the right, there was a small alley way, with another house on the far side of the alley.

It was a quiet day. There were no children running about and causing noise as usual. Neya's gaze shifted to the ground beneath her. Her eyes grew heavy, and they closed.

Screams. Thousands, hundreds of screams. Bodies piled upon bodies. All around herself, Neya bore witness to the carnage and savagery of war. A young person stood in front of her, a bow of energy formed. It was kill or be killed. The young woman had green eyes, and white hair. Her white clothes were stained in the blood of other shinigami, people that Neya had trained with and grown close to. There was no doubt, this woman had to die. If not for her orders, then for her friends. But Neya questioned the orders given to her.

“You are to kill all quincy you contact. Men, Women, and children. They all must die, for the preservation of the Soul Society and of the balance of the World!!”

These were the orders she, alongside all members of the Gotei Thirteen had been given by the Captain Commander. However, Neya did not follow them to the letter. She refused to kill children, and women who were with child. Her counterparts however, were not as merciful. They killed anyone marked, dressed, or appearing as a quincy. Had this one not confronted her, Neya would have let this one go. She appeared sickly, and Neya had seen her with a child before hand. She ahd no wish to kill her if the child was still around.

“I saw you with the child. We do not have to do this. We do not have to fight! Just turn and run away, and you can live!! “

There was nothing but a cold glare from the woman. Her eyes weren’t staring at Neya. They were staring through her. She had already made up her mind. She was going to kill this shinigami that stood before her, to protect what was left of her family. Neya knew from the look on her face that she was wiling to give her life for her family. Neya understood that. Despite her dislike of the male shinigami, Neya felt that some of them were her family. And she understood fully the want to protect.

The want for vengeance was now seeping into her as well. Those slain were friends, allies, comrades...family. They had to be avenged, if only for their memory. Neya raised her Zanpakto, a sakabato in sealed state and sighed with a weighted heart.

“You have killed members of my “family”. And I most likely yours. We both want the same thing, to kill the other. Our survival depends on one or the other dying. So just know: I shall not let you kill me!”

The quincy said nothing, and drew her bow. Neya rushed forward, and the quincy released an arrow. Using her wings, Neya pushed herself in the air before the arrow hit, and with a stroke of the sword in her hands, released a bolt of ice, and the quincy quickly dodged to the left.

Spoiler:

Her foe then, unexpectedly waited for Neya to land, and then with a sword like weapon stabbed her in the stomach. As the pain wracked her body, she released a scream.

And this is when Neya awoke, screaming in agony, clenching her side where the quincy had stabbed her with that strange weapon. The silence had been broken by the scream, and some of the residents had run outside to see the source. Neya realized now where she was. She was no longer int hat forgotten battle ground. But now, home, in the soul society, laying in the dirt of the Rukongai,clenching her side and surrounded by those that lived on the same road as her.

“are you alright miss? What is the matter?” one of the concerned people asked.

She didnt answer. She merely rose, brushed the dust off of her uniform, and walked off into the small alley, the people in the street calling after her. She ignored them, and didnt want to answer their questions. It wasnt a nightmare she had.....It had been a memory from long past that she had repressed. She was glad it had happened there in the Rukongai though, for if it had happened in the squad 5 barracks, she would have been carted off to the squad 4 hospital and been examined. Neya turned into a smaller back alley that was behind her own home, and leaned against the wall that would be the back wall of her bedroom. She opened her uniform, and looked down at her side. The scar from where she had been stabbed was there, the scales still tarnished and damaged. Sighing heavily, neya turned and climbed into the window of her own home, and once inside, collapsed on her bedroll. She laid there until dusk,then arose and went back outside, and began to wander the districts.

It was a moonless night that night, as she wandered. She had made it to the 15th district by now, and she sat on a barrel in the road to rest, and produced a small package from her robes. Unwrapping it, it was a parcel of food, mostly sweet buns and dumplings covered in sugar. She smiled with some fashion of delight and slowly ate the small ration in her hands. The houses here were a fair bit nicer. They were better spaced out, and the roads were more coherent, and the houses all had tiled roofs, and glass windows.

“I wonder what squad was given the patrol for this section of the east. Usually is seven or eight I hear...oh well...as long as it isnt me....just sitting here is kind of making me feel uncomfortable. I prefer the thirty fifth to the sixty fifth districts...at least there, everyone is equal and just striving to survive...but here in the upper twenty...the rich get richer and poor get poorer. There is no true equality.”

This was supposed to stay a silent thought but she spoke it aloud without realizing and sighed heavily, finishing her small snack and standing, She continued to wander the streets. Then, once she reached the 5th district, she felt as if she were being followed. In fact she had felt this way since the 13th, but shrugged it off as paranoia. But now, it was a gut feeling. Someone was following her. And no matter who it was, neya did not like to be followed.

So, she did what anyone would do when followed. She ran. She ran as fast and as hard as her tired body could take her. She ran for 10 minutes, before reaching her limit, and collapsed at the entrance to a small market. She lay there, completely spent, and exhausted, as the sound of footprints carried closer. In front of her eyes flashed the scene from her memory, The face of the quincy who had stabbed her staring at her. The pain in her eyes and sorrow staring back at her.

Neya's vision flickered between that face, and the ground before her. She began to cry softy, whispering,

“i'm sorry”

as she remembered then what she had done to save herself. She ahd used her fire breath, and incinerated the woman's head. Neya could only now hear the woman's screams in place of the footsteps getting closer. She grabbed her head and cringed. Each step was a scream. Each scream was a reminder of that moment. Of the sight of burnt flesh, the scent of it. Her body was exhausted. Her mind was starting to break. A pair of feet stood before her, and neya only could whisper “im sorry” before fading into unconsciousness

Last edited by Yvhv on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is Family Left_bar_bleue30/100What is Family Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

What is Family Empty Re: What is Family

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Miaka’s sense of loss had long disappeared when her brother and sister had returned from their disappearance. It still pissed her off months after her brother’s disappearance he was still doing his own thing. She continued to worry about her family yet she wanted to continue out their mission. She went around looking for lost souls to recruit into the family, but yet she was met with nothing but hostility and laughter. Every one she had encountered had laughed at her due to the fact that anything involving the Yazaki was mainly connected to Yoma Yazaki as of late due to him getting into trouble and chaos all over the Gotei 13, it was mainly known with his involvement with an incident within squad 6 that the barracks ended up destroyed and due to this event it was known He had switched squads after this but this event seemed to make the Yazaki’s a laughing stock around Gotei and anywhere connected to them. She continued to push forward as she remembered her grandfather’s teaching and the goal of the family that she is part of. She kept this in high regards as she continued to search for the souls that needed a place to belong and those to long for a family. She could understand their loss even help them find their true family among the countless souls that existed.
Miaka was wearing her light armor and skit as she roamed around looking for any soul. Gathering children and giving them comfort or even offering them some food or money. From time to time she would gather the children and provide them a home within the Yazaki until they found their families. She wanted to continue to see smiles and bring about the smiles of the Yazaki were told to bring.
Miaka still feared he own weakness and inability to properly protect the family she cared so much about, and how when her oldest brother left many of the souls she had recruited to join the family simply disappeared. She used her own fear to motivate into her strength many times which had kept her together within the trouble she had been suffering through.
So much time had passed that Miaka forgot about her duties to go around other areas of the rukongai it was getting darker and darker and Miaka went around to continue investigating areas and stopping any crime or just supporting any soul that needed it. As much as she wanted to build up the Yazaki name, it was nothing but that a name without meaning, but it still held a heart and it also contained hers within it as well. As the night got later and later she noticed a soul moving strangely, she kept her sights on it while following it from a distance. It seemed to just be a young women, yet Miaka couldn’t keep her eyes off her. She didn’t know why nor had an idea why this specific soul stuck out at her. Yet eventually it started to seem as the women was breaking down as she fell down at the foot of a market. Miaka got closer and closer to attempt to help this women, for some reason she felt sorrow come from her. Miaka got closer and closer and tried to see if she could help the women. Then out of nowhere she fell unconscious. Miaka grabbed the women and tried to awaken her. She yelled and shook the women hoping to get a response.

“please wake up, are you alright? Say something just please tell me what is it that bothers you and I will do what ever I have in my power to help you.”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is Family Left_bar_bleue0/9999What is Family Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:32 pm
Neya was out cold. On the outside, she could hear nothing. All was silent as dead. Nothing could awaken her externally. But, internally, she was wide awake. Her mind was burning. Her ears filled with the sounds of screams and agony. Weakly externally, she was shuddering and shaking from the memories playing out in her head. And there was nothing anyone could do to help her. She was trapped, trapped in her own mind and body like a caged bird, unable to escape the sights the smells, the sounds of war around her. Her very being was being ravaged by the immense weight of conscious. What she hadn't regretted then, she now held with disdain and hatred. Internally, she felt her rage and despair and desperation take hold of her.

The thought process was going. it was being replaced by her dragonic sense of survival. her eyes slowly began to open. Her scales raised up, and bristled. her eyes started to glow with a bright light of primal instinct. There was nothing now in her mind but survival. She had turned into what had kept her alive during the wars she had fought in. The dragon soldier had woken up. But it was slow. Her hands twitched slowly, and her claws dug into the ground. Hints of flame came from her mouth and nostrils, and a low growl emanated from her. The Dragon was waking. and it smelt an unusual female scent. It felt the shaking. Heard the screaming. Primal eyes darted open, and the face of a young shinigami woman was seen. memories flashed of hunting rogues, and the growl became more audible. Her tail flicked, ready to bat at them, but then her mind went blank. And she was transported to a place of calm serenity.

It was her inner world. Her spirit called to her and she, as always, answered. The Realm of her spirit was calm and serene as always. The halo covered moon was shining bright, and the blossoms of the cherry trees were in a state of beautiful bloom.The Primal instinct flew over the water and into the cave beneath the tree. There stood her zan spirit. She was beautiful, an anthro sparrow of great grace and command. mentally, she spoke to Neya.

"Neya, you need to calm yourself, and regain control. Check your surroundings. You arent int he wars. You are in the rukongai. You are home. No one is fighting us. Be calm. Clear your mind and sharpen your thoughts. Use your mind, not your body, to react."

The rage and fury she felt dissolved upon hearing and doing this. Her spirit was right. She was not in danger. She was not in combat. It was all a trick of her mind, and she had given into it. This frustrated her. Angered her. but then her anger and frustration turned ot thankfulness. Thankfulness that her zan spirit had been able to calm her.

"thank you Myuto...you are right...i..i dont know what happened...what came over me.."

"Your lack of sleep, and feelings of regret. Your mind, happened, my dear reaper. But alas..it is time for us to wake..i think we have scared the poor individual looking us over too much."

Neya came too, looking up, into the scared face of a young woman. instinctively, she pulled her hood down to hide her face and made sure that her scales where hidden. She took ina long deep breath that would show she was conscious and sighed.

"nothing..i dont need anything...i..was having an episode of PTSD....Im fine..its to be expected of a two thousand four hundred and fourteen year old soldier to have some form of mental damage after fighting millennia and centuries of battles...."

Her tone was cold, distant, and cutting. She had re-assumed her guise of cold distance, that shield that protected her from social and emotional pain. But then, she felt something inside. a pang of guilt for being so cold towards someone that was obviously worried about her. So, witha sigh she digressed.

"if you want to help me...i need to find my family. my lover and our adopted daughter....and some help trying to locate them....it is very important to me that i find them...if you can help me with that..then...i guess you can help me."

She was unsure of this young woman. She didnt recognize her armor, nor her face. To herself, the thought occurred to her that they were probably some form of nobility or some member of some clan..because a normal shinigami wouldn't be allowed to wear such things. Then again, she could be wrong and it could be a sign of the times. So much had changed from 31 A.D., whens he had become a reaper. In fact, alot had changed. She was a living fossil almost, trying to exist in a new world, that was sorely, in her mind, out of place. She sat ther,e analyzing the face before her. She had come to a conclusion. She would tel this person some personal information and see how they reacted.

"My name is Neyavaenya , i am the 5th seat of the 5th squad....in case that information was needed."

That was it. thats all she had to say now. now she just looked at the young woman, and waited.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What is Family Left_bar_bleue0/0What is Family Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:33 am
Archived as per users request.

What is Family Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum