Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Banned from XAT and main page. I_vote_lcapBanned from XAT and main page. I_voting_barBanned from XAT and main page. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Banned from XAT and main page. I_vote_lcapBanned from XAT and main page. I_voting_barBanned from XAT and main page. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2750 registered users
The newest registered user is Korinra

Our users have posted a total of 135755 messages in 20362 subjects

Banned from XAT and main page.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukichiyu Senoku
Seasoned Member
Yukichiyu Senoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banned from XAT and main page. Left_bar_bleue0/0Banned from XAT and main page. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Banned from XAT and main page. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Banned from XAT and main page.   Banned from XAT and main page. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:39 am

Hi, I have recently found out that my internet at home has become disconnected due to the need to pay £90 to reinstate it which we don't have as of yet....

I am able to be on the site but there are some that have been banned from college computers such as the main page and Xat chat. I can still reply to everything else such as private messages and Threads ^_^

-Vixy-

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:

Back to top Go down
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave
Ludalfa

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banned from XAT and main page. Left_bar_bleue30/100Banned from XAT and main page. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Banned from XAT and main page.   Banned from XAT and main page. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:00 pm

AWWW alright yuki do your best and have fun
Back to top Go down
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banned from XAT and main page. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Banned from XAT and main page. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Banned from XAT and main page.   Banned from XAT and main page. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Yuki make a message me thread in the bottom of the site there's a section for it, so in case something like that happens you can be reached there.

Experienced Member
Shoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banned from XAT and main page. Left_bar_bleue0/0Banned from XAT and main page. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Banned from XAT and main page.   Banned from XAT and main page. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:59 pm

http://www.ninjabypass.com/ Should solve his problem

Seasoned Member
Yukichiyu Senoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Banned from XAT and main page.   Banned from XAT and main page. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 am

Category
Safe Content Filetypes, Web Content, Web Proxies
Group
Standard Student GG
IP
Reason
Content of type Web Proxies blocked: Content filtering
URL

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:

Back to top Go down
Shoku
Experienced Member
Shoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Banned from XAT and main page.   Banned from XAT and main page. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 pm

theres a few proxy sites if you google them one will get through

Banned from XAT and main page.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Communication Section-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD