Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thmeianta Ahmes Left_bar_bleue0/9999Thmeianta Ahmes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Thmeianta Ahmes Empty Thmeianta Ahmes

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:36 am
Thmeianta Ahmes Image4026

-Insert Header Image Here-

Thmeianta Ahmes Image4027-1

• Name: Thmeianta Ahmes
• Appearance Age: 35
• Affiliation/Rank: 5th Squad

• Appearance Description:

• Personality: Thmeianta, is a curious, watchful, and somewhat impulsive person. What she does not understand, she will pursue and try to understand. She is a very intelligent kitty, and she isn’t afraid to show it. She is very confident, and very out going. When it comes to relationships, she is a predator. She hunts for her partner. And tests them. If they fail, they are rejected. She also gets bored with people easily. And so, most of relationships do not last long, before she gets bored and starts chasing after the next mark. Some fun facts about her: she loves shiny things. Absolutely adores them. If it is shiny, she will find it and claim it. She loves fish, in all forms. Gold fish, salmon, snapper, guppies, no fish is safe from her. If it has fins and swims, she will catch it and eat it. She likes to have her head petted. and receive belly rubs. She is very active and athletic, and likes doing acrobatics. Another thing that is unusual about her- she hates shoes. She finds them aggravating, annoying, and somewhat stupid. In general, she is a bit wild, but yet tame.

• Positive
>>> determined
>>> witty
>>> highly intelligent
>>> inquisitive
>>> vigiliant

• Negative
>>> impulsive at times
>>> arrogant
>>> sometimes cruel
>>> makes snap decisions without thinking

>>> fish
>>> long naps
>>> heights
>>> being petted on the top of the head and belly rubs

• Dislikes:

>>> dogs
>>> birds
>>> mice
>>> bigotry
>>> stupidity

• History: (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)

• Reiatsu Color: (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)

• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

• Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

• Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

• Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Thmeianta Ahmes Image4033-1

• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)

• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)

• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Thmeianta Ahmes Image4032-1

Last edited by Yvhv on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thmeianta Ahmes Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Thmeianta Ahmes Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thmeianta Ahmes Empty Re: Thmeianta Ahmes

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 am
Its been 2 weeks! Into old WIP you go!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thmeianta Ahmes Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Thmeianta Ahmes Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Thmeianta Ahmes Empty Re: Thmeianta Ahmes

Sun May 03, 2015 6:53 am

✖| Woah~~ |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Is this App Ready for Check?
I don't see any WIP in the app title so I can only assume that it is ready for check, if not may you reply to be within this month to tell if it is or isn't.
Update: Last visit : Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:20 am.
Archiving due to being MIA

Thmeianta Ahmes Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum