Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Pit [Solo]
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Gamma

» Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Rawk

» Sunblind Appreciation
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:25 am by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:45 am by MorpheusDavol

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Gamma

» A looking glass, upon a balmy breeze. (Lerna/Magnolia)
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:24 am by ForgottenMercy

» One Step At A Time
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Rawk

» Come on, talk to me!
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:57 am by Squish

» Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Gamma

Top posting users this week
Locke
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 I_voting_barHisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 I_voting_barHisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Gamma
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
Geeky Raven
Slayer

Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex]   Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 12:21 am

[mod]Approved X2[/mod]

Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex]   Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 3:04 pm

[adm]Rechecking at Henrex's request.

Quote :
Electrofire Manipulation:

Seeing as this has no real information other than that Hisao has no idea how to use it, I'd suggest either removing it or fleshing it out more.

Quote :
Calculation Device:

The way this is written almost makes it seem as though the calculations it is capable of are so advanced as to actively influence the outside world. In general, the wording on this really isn't very clear about what it does.

Quote :
Data Construction:

A lot of the clarifications of this ability's functionality are predicated on comparisons to Kakine, which is not especially helpful, given his lack of presence or relevance. It generally speaking isn't really clear what he's actually doing for much of the ability's description, and is almost given as a footnote at the end of the second paragraph. The method in which this ability works should likely be given more of the center stage.

Quote :
Nasods:

The primary reason for these being so powerful is quite explicitly an out of character justification; that because he is frail and lacking in physical strength, these make him, per the application's own words, a "glass cannon." It would probably be for the best if there was an in-universe reason, instead.

The Electromagnetic Orbs are also listed as being fast enough to catch up to a master shunpo user, which is a bit much.

It's not especially clear how long it takes to reform a shield from the Electromagnetic Shield, it simply says that it can be done.

Quote :
Shikai:

The Enhanced Reiryoku seems to operate on the same principles as the previously mentioned Nasods, with regard to their being strong simply because he is physically weak.

Given the Data Deconstruction ability is entirely struck through, and especially seeing as it is a Shikai ability tied to his PhantomTech, rather than his innate abilities, I would probably say to simply remove this.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex]   Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 6:55 am

[mod]Moving to pending.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex]   Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:30 pm

[adm]Moving to WIP. When Henrex makes an update post, it can be moved to unchecked or pending character apps. [/adm]

Hisao Yazaki [APPROVED; 3-1] [Adopted by Henrex]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: