Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj]

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:47 pm
The female on the bed sniffled, wiping at her tear filled eyes. Slowly she pushed herself in to a sitting position, blinking slightly as she spotted herself in the mirror for the first time in weeks. Since her break up with Letty, she had locked herself in her room, refusing to feed or take care of herself at all. At this point her own self preservation was literally forcing her to get up and feed herself. Her messy blonde hair hung down far longer than usual, her bangs hiding most of her face. She was not wearing her eye patch, both her eyes visible behind her mass of hair. Her left eye was a reddish gold color, the other was quite different though. Where the pupil should have been there was simply a continuation of the iris, the blue covering the opening that would normally let light in completely. Within the blue, if one looked closely, they would be able to see a red five pointed star within a circle, a pentagram formed in her eye. Her face was devoid of its usual jewelry, tear tracks lining the once quite beautiful face. Struggling to her feet, she didn’t bother slipping in to any clothing. Rather, she simply walked out in the sweat pants and loose tee shirt she had been wearing in bed. The collar she usually wore was absent from her neck as her hand closed around the door handle, taking longer than usual to open her door. As she walked out in to the hallway, her appearance started to change. Grey, metallic cat like ears sprouted from atop her head as five metal chains sprouted from the small of her back, like tails. Black bat like wings grew forth from her back as three metal chains grew out of her forearms, hanging next to her arms as she walked on. No longer able to nor caring to keep herself in her shifter form, she had reverted to her true form as she hunted down a meal for herself. The next being she came across, she would definitely feast from.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty Re: Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj]

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:03 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"Murr, Auf weiderschen~"

The cheery voice of a male muttered as a figure appeared through a rather terrifying looking doorway. Statues of women being chained to the wall, gagged and bound, marked the entrance to this particular room. However, the young 'man' who strode out from between them seemed unperturbed in the slightest, merely smiling as he strode onwards. And yes, he strode. One hand reaching up, the elbow at a ninety degree angle as the young man practically marched forwards, one boot covered foot lightly touching against the floor after the other as he hummed a tune in his head. Around his body he wore a Junior Warrant Officer's uniform with an inverted sw@stika on one side… the Buddhist symbol for peace, before it was inverted… and perverted.

Around his legs, he wore only a thin pair of shorts, and military socks and boots aligned his feet. However, the most striking points of his appearance were the twitching ears which stood up proudly atop his head in addition to regular human ears on either side, the ears of a cat or a dog. From the base of his spine and through a hole in the back of the youth's pants was a wiry tail, blonde in color, casually sliding back and forth behind him as he strode. This was none other than Schrödinger Yuudeshi, the Messenger. He of course, had been doing his job, and delivering messages. It was fair that he could simply warp out of here at any time; after all, he both did and did not exist in this place. Similarly, he both did and did not have an interest in staying here… but in this case, he decided to choose to be the former, that light smile still on his face as he continued down the dark, foreboding hallway.

After a moment, however, he suddenly paused, his nose twitching as he held his hands at his sides, his elbows pointing outwards as he looked straight ahead. "Murr..? What could that be~" The male muttered to himself as he looked down a side corridor of the main hall. He had smelt… female. Very, very.. Dirty, female. A female which had not had a bath in some time… and his powerful nose could sense that much. But it could smell something else from that as well… It could smell desire. Raw, carnal desire… "What could it be after…?" The male muttered to himself like a playwright…

And like a thief in the night, checked the area around him before sliding into the corridor, the smile on his face widening as his extremely pointed canine teeth began to show. "Will I find them…? Will they find me…? In this case.. To be or not to be…?" The male continued to mutter to himself, before his body… stopped existing….

And… began re-existing… as it stepped out of the shadows… directly in front of the figure. "… Murr. What do you desire?" He asked her as the neko boy's tail began shaking back and forth in excitement at the image of the chains behind her and the ears atop her head. ...Mechanical… ears…? Nyah, that's different~ Never felt up a pair of those before… wonder if they're rigid~? The male's only emotion stirred slightly within his mind as he licked his lip for a moment, before turning his gaze back on the disheveled woman once more. "Hmm~ What would you do if I offered myself to your desire~? " The male asked, before letting the question hang in the air, his powerful gaze looking straight at hers, his teeth glinting in what little light there was…

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty Re: Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj]

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:47 pm
She had only made it a few feet from her room when he appeared before her. A male, and a strange on at that. However, she did not notice his appearance, nor how he had appeared out of nowhere. As soon as she noticed his energy, her mind was too far gone to consider anything else, her need for survival overriding everything else in her mind. Even as he spoke, her hand shot outwards, attempting to close around his throat as a single word left the female, her voice not her usual melodic speech. Instead, a hoarse, blunt voice left her, her left eye gaining an insanely determined look.

“Feed!”

If she had not succeeded in grabbing his throat, she would simply continue attempting to grab at his body until she either exhausted herself fully or she managed to grab on to him. Once she had a grip on him though, her hand would squeeze slightly as her broken spirit began wildly and violently ripping the energy from the male she held, absorbing it in to herself in order to restore her own damaged soul. Once she had consumed enough energy, the crazy glint would leave her eyes, her hand quickly unclenching from the man as she stumbled away slightly. Her head tilted downwards, she turned away from him before muttering a soft, scared sounding apology.

“Sorry.”

The single word was all she spoke as she slowly shuffled back to her room, not bothering to close the door behind her as she entered her safe haven. Falling on to her bed, she clutched at her pillow as new tears left her eyes. She had lost control again, just like she had when she was with Letty. She had almost killed her former lover, forced to leave her because of one mistake, one slip up. What if the man didn’t have enough energy to sustain her? What if instead of finding that strange man she had found some other, far weaker individual? She could have killed them without even realizing it, she could have drained them completely until they were nothing more than a husk. She shuddered at the thought. She hated it when she lost control like that, it made her act so unlike how she truly was. Her eyes raised slightly to look longingly at the collar that rested atop her dresser. A soft mewling noise escaped her throat, how she yearned to put it back on. It was strange, how the piece of leather and metal made her feel safe, but then again, what wasn’t strange in her life? She had been raised by the Asthavon family as one of their own, yet she was born outside it. She was a weakling compared to most of the beings who were apart of the family, yet it was their immense strength that had allowed her to become a part of the family in the first place.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:03 pm
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"...Mrow." Was all the male said in reply before catching her hand between his teeth, looking up at her with those ruby red irises, saliva coating along her hand. Hmm~ I don't want to be detained from this situation~ That ferocity, nyah~ The male smiled, even as he felt the most peculiar sensation from her Death Energy force. She was… drawing from him, increasing her own well of power as she attempted to drain his own.

Schrödinger decided to amuse her as he felt his energy beginning to come into existence, allowing for her to takeof it as he held her hand between his teeth, his tongue tracing along the digits as the male's eyes stared at hers, before seeing her let go of him, before suddenly stumbling away. "… You have no need… to be sorry." The male's words left his lips as she shuffled back to her room, his eyes admiring up and down her body from behind as she walked away, his tail slowly wagging back and forth as he blinked, the taste of iron filling his lips. ...Ah… she's gone and aroused me… The male thought to himself as his tongue licked all the blood from his lips. My hunger, that is… The male thought to himself as he gripped his tail with his left hand, letting out a soft noise before twirling it around, beginning to walk back over to where it was she had shuffled, following her scent at a decent distance.

"Nyah~ A heart, shattered to pieces, within the form of a beautiful maiden? How tragic…" The male's lips spoke the words as he appeared through the door to her room like a spirit, releasing his tail as he held his gloved hands at his sides. "Are you scared of your desires, Fraulien?" The male asked her as he approached her bed. He figured he had decent enough justifaction for being there; she did just r*pe his energy supplies, after all. His eyes traced hers, looking at the collar as he tilted his head at her.

"That probably looks very good on you." The male smiled, looking up and down her body before coming back to her eyes. "...Are you afraid of yourself, Fraulien?" He asked her as he walked over to the collar, examining it… but not touching it. "Are you afraid to love your desires?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm
Her head jerked towards him at his questions, a surprised look on her face. Moments later though she looked away, embarrassment replacing the surprise. For a moment she hesitated in answering his question, thinking about making him leave the room. However, hadn’t she just fed from him? Didn’t he deserve answers, even if she had only done it because of her own stupidity, her own act of starving herself leading to her acting for self preservation. Slowly she turned to look back at the collar, her eyes locking on it as she began to speak softly, barely audible to the male.

“Not my desires, my needs.”

She pulled her legs up to her chest as she sat there on the bed, continuing to talk, all the while her eyes were glued on to the collar.

“I… I’m sorry for acting the way I did... I hadn’t fed in weeks and my self preservation instincts kicked in…”

It was at that moment she seemed to realize how truly filthy she had become, her feet suddenly landing on the floor as she jumped out of the bed.

“I-I’ll just go get cleaned up and dressed… you can wait here… I don’t mind…”

Grabbing her clothing, she rushed over to the other side of the room where the door to her private washroom was. Slipping inside, she made sure to lock the door well before using her sand manipulation to create a wall of solid sand on the other side. Satisfied that the male would not be able to get in after her, she turned on the water to an enjoyable temperature. Slipping out of her bed clothes, she stepped in to the shower. Washing up as quick as was possible while still getting all the grime off of herself, when she stepped out from under the water she looked fairly different. Drying herself off with one of the towels that were next to the shower, she quickly slipped in to her garments, wearing her black jeans and black tee shirt as was usual. Once her hair was dried off, the sand behind the door would drop, allowing her to unlock it and walk through to where the male waited. The shower had brought her mood up slightly, and her lips were slightly curved in to a small smile as her eyes once again fell to her collar.

Slowly walking over to where it lay on her dresser, she picked it up. Moving her hair out of the way, she quickly clasped the collar around her neck, letting the four chain fall against her skin as a soft sight escaped her. It was good to feel the collar around her neck, it was the only part of her attire that she truly missed. Turning towards the man, it would now be quite obvious that she had chains growing from her forearms, with nothing to cover and therefore hide away their existence. Plopping down on her bed, she looked down at her legs, speaking softly, though in her usual melodic tone.

“So, is it an explanation you want? Who are you anyways? I don’t think I’ve seen you around before… what were you doing?”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"...It is both true and false that I… deserve anything from you." The male spoke thoughtfully as he looked at the expression on her face, honestly growing slightly curious in her situation. "...Needs are but more essential wants, Frauliencolo." He told her gently in reply, turning to face her as she drew up her legs, standing next to that collar of hers. And then there was movement, there was life, as she became self aware, her odor hitting the male directly as she jumped up.

"Then I shall~" The male told her in reply as he looked around her room as she went into the washroom, his body looking around the area as he stuck his tongue out, reaching under her bed… and blinking as he realized he hit something. "...Kinky." The male stated softly as he heard the water beginning to run, having pulled out a… (OOC: For the sake of the thread, let's just say it wasn't something one would expect in a single girls'room)

And it was as he held it that the male began to realize… ….Hmm, murr… did she just break up with someone? That would explain lots~ A lonely heart, hmm… The male thought as his body vanished once more...and reappeared deep within Meru's conscious, deeper than even she could sense him, in the existence of her thoughts. It was there that he viewed the memories for a brief instant, before reappearing where he had been before, pulling out a photograph.

It was a picture of Meru, smiling gently, with her mother behind her, smiling and beaming with pride. Whether Meru appreciated it or not, it was soon followed by another photograph pulled out from under the bed, this one containing a picture of Meru with the sisters of her adopted family. Finally, the last one Schrödinger pulled out was a single shot of her, and he set the three pictures around the collar, a small smile on his face as he did so. ...And they think I don't care~ That's wrong… I just… The male paused for a slight moment, frozen there as he looked at the photos… and a single tear went down his face, before dripping off the cliff that was his chin, the shining tear falling down to the ground. ...A family… friends…? Would have been nice, I guess… The male reflected for a moment, before letting it go, releasing the photos.

"…" He then turned back to the bed, before holding out a hand. As he did so, all the grime in the bed formed in his right palm, before he tossed it into a nearby wastebasket. He then began making the bed, changing the distraught look into something much more pleasant, before sitting down on it once more, enjoying its softness.

"You didn't have to do so much~ What, do you think I'm a pervert or something~?" The male teased, lounging out fully on her bed, his tail wagging from behind him as he looked up at her now, admiring her figure as she went to put on her collar. The chains were… different, for sure. A couple… interesting… uses of them came to the male's mind, before dispersing to the wind once more as he watched her place the collar on. "...Who's the collar for?" He asked out of innocent curiosity before she spoke, seeing her staring at him, shifting his body so that she sat down next to him on the bed.

"Murr… not really an explanation… I just wanted to see if I could help heal that wounded heart of yours." The male told her honestly as he looked over at the pictures with a gentle smile on his face, his tail gently stroking against the chains behind her body. "I am Schrödinger Yuudeshi, Who Exists And Does Not Exist. I smelled a beautiful woman in pain… and I decided to investigate. I am the Messenger to the Royal Demon Family. Plus… I really do find you quite beautiful." The male finished with a small smile at her, looking her directly in the eyes as he let out a gentle purr...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:11 am
“Nobody in particular, I simply enjoy wearing it.”

She responded to his question about her collar, her eyes glancing on the pictures which had definitely not been on her dresser beforehand. A sigh escaped her as her lips turned in to a soft smile. Looking at the photo of her mother a pang of sadness went through her heart. Here she had sealed herself in to her room for so long without thinking about her long lost sister. She had been so driven to find her prior to the break up, and yet as soon as she broken up with Letty she entirely forgot about her sister. Her fingers ran softly along the collar around her neck, the feeling of it being there calming her spirit.

Turning to look at the man who declared himself to be Schrodinger Yuudeshi, a messenger for the royal demon family, thoughts churned through her head. Why did he think she was beautiful? She definitely did not feel that way, especially since losing Letty due to her own actions. Tilting her head to the side slightly, she folded her legs under her before answering his question.

“Well, I am not sure if you can help me anymore then you already have. Hm… do you know of the condition known commonly as energy vampirism? It is where, due to being unable to replenish the being’s own energy reserves, they must take from others or they will eventually lose all of their remaining energy, which causes them to die. I am afflicted with this condition, and despite Letty being a very weak human, I ended up agreeing to date her. I care for her greatly, and we were together for a while. However… eventually things had to be messed up. We were spending the night together and… and… I ended up feeding from her. Except I couldn’t control myself, I couldn’t stop… the next thing I know I’m standing atop her unconscious form, her soul’s arm sliding down my throat…”

As she spoke tears ran down her eyes and she attempted to pull her legs to her chest and bury her head against her knees. The chains on her arm slowly shrunk as did her chain tails. The bat like wings on her back seemed to melt in to her back as her metal, cat like ears sinking in to her head. Now back in to her shifter form, she continued to cry as the memory of what happened to her former girlfriend flowed through her.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:15 pm
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"Hmm~"

Was all the young man told her in reply as he watched her glance back at the pictures, his head tilting slightly as his cat's ears tilted to the side. He noticed her feeling calmed by her collar, and was silent as she rubbed it, his tail gently swaying back and forth behind his body as he saw her turn to look at him, a smile rising to his lips as she did so. He introduced himself promptly, before seeing that questioning look on her face, to which he could only tilt his head innocently.

"…" The male was silent as he listened to Letty's story, tilting his head slightly as he heard her whole story. "...So you couldn't stand hurting her…? That's… admirable…" The male told her in reply, his morose tone matching hers in sympathy as he lifted up a hand, opening his mouth slightly as he ran a finger across his canines… as they grew several times outwards. "...I am a regular vampire, you see… and you fed from me earlier, did you forget~?" He asked her with a giggle, his tail wagging back as he saw her beginning to leak tears. The tail stopped, before his eyes drooped slightly, though he didn't stop smiling.

"….It'll be alright." He told her softly as he wrapped his thin arms around her, putting his head on top of hers and trying to share his bodily warmth. "I'm sure you only did it because you loved her… you'll be alright. But if you stay like this… dear… you'll never move forwards…" He told her as he gently reached down, spreading her legs apart with his hands before sitting on the bed next to her, holding her with his arms still.

"Now… what would make you feel better…? Some soup, more of my energy…? Or would you just like a little company…?" The svelte Yuudeshi asked the young woman he held in his arms as one hand glided gently through her hair, the other wrapped around her front and holding her head against his, talking gently to her and waiting for her reply...

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:11 pm
Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Depression and Starvation, meeting a new individual [private, jj] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum