Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taigas equipment Left_bar_bleue0/0Taigas equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Taigas equipment Empty Taigas equipment

Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:06 am
[list]
[*]Item Name:Soul Breaker Interceptor X Attacker
[*]Item Type: Coded to Taigas Bracer: Can be programmed to be used by others
[*]Used For: Heavily armed offensive assault armor
[*]Item Description: A newer armor designed by Taiga, This armor is equipped with a complement of powerful offensive weapons making it more suited for intense combat situations, more so then his basic prototype Soul Breaker armor
[*]Obtained From: This armor was designed and manufactured by Taigas paranormal weapon research company.

Taigas equipment 640px-Blaster_Blade_Liberator
[*]Yen Price: 500,000 yen
[*]Notes:

:Armor specs:
* 3 power cell system- Runs off 3 spiritual pressure power cells upgraded from the basic 2 cell system the prototype used allowing it to operate longer then the prototype as well as support it's weapon systems. Each weapon system has its own delegated power cell but the others can be diverted to power a different weapon in a jam.

*Standard Shielding- Uses the same shielding system as the prototype

*Sustained Flight-Unlike the prototype armor the interceptor armor can sustain flight so long as it has a remaining power.

*Spirit Blasters- Each hand has a palm mounted energy weapon that fires pulses of spiritual pressure at different firing modes

Rapid pulses - Can be fired in up to three pulse bursts respectively from each hand at bala strength hitting with more concussive force then damage. 24 shots depletes a power cell.

Charged Pulse- Can fire a mid level charged beam that travels quickly. Each shot requires a brief 2.5-3 sec pause from charge to shot, the charging sound can be heard by anyone in ear shot range from him. These shots hit hard enough to easily burn through common Hierro and still leave a mark on stronger ones.
6 shots depletes a power cell.

Full Powered Beam-The strongest energy attack the armor can produce. Each shot takes 1 full post to charge and fires out a powerful beam at high speed. This beam is easily on level with the power of a cero. 2 shots depletes a power cell.

*Rocket Pods- The chest section of the armor opens to fire up to six small spiritual pressure seeking rockets. Each of the rockets is tipped with a small explosive charge and a modest amount of Liquid Nitrogen. The rockets don't pack much of a punch tp most foes but have the ability to cover what they hit in a mist of the quick freezing compound serving as a potent immobilizing deterrent.

Last edited by Shoku on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total

I scare children ^_^
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taigas equipment Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Taigas equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Taigas equipment Empty Re: Taigas equipment

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:40 am
Taiga's one rich-ass motherfucker.

Approved. This isn't grounds for a tier upgrade or anything, but it'll definitely make things interesting.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread