Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Second Kind [Valentine/Lyza]
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyToday at 12:10 am by Sumdumguy

» Have You Seen My Elder?
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyToday at 12:01 am by Siegharty

» Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by Lillian

» Cross Division Sparring
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:52 pm by Shinryu

» Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by THEFROST

» Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by THEFROST

» A Good Life
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Seven Day Shihoin Training Regiment [Solo/Training]
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:42 pm by Slayer

» This Is Important [Kokoro/Yugiri]
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by Gamma

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by Mikasas

Top posters
THEFROST
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBoard Up Date Thread - Page 7 I_voting_barBoard Up Date Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBoard Up Date Thread - Page 7 I_voting_barBoard Up Date Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135297 messages in 20309 subjects

Board Up Date Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 Empty
Subject Post 61PostSubject: Re: Board Up Date Thread   Board Up Date Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:15 am

Board Update Template

Board: Gotei United
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/f35-seireitei
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f490-the-gotei-united
Updates: The Gotei United is the installation of The Gotei. They have six active divisions which are spreads for a distance which is roughly two and half times the size of Texas. Each of these can hold a population of roughly 10.8 million shinigami within their ranks. With this amount of people living within their barracks, it is no wonder why the defenses of this base have been adjusted to further deal with any potential invasion threats in the future. They've installed various anti-teleportation devices, increased the potency of the Seki-Seki Stone and have expanded a wealth of resources, weapons and defensive equipment to help make them harder to overthrow. You can view some of these upgrades below:

GOTEI COMBAT EQUIPMENT

Therefore, one can assume that entire cities of militarized force have been constructed since The Gotei United has been created. You can see rows and rows of various structures that have a mixture of futuristic sci-fi aesthetic to it in terms of the larger buildings in the skyline, while various bits of edo-styled Japanese structure can be seen in some of the more sacred, rural or official areas (Captain areas, vice captain areas, seated officer areas etc).

Thus, it's rather easy to get lost in the Gotei United and it's best to have a map or a good idea of where you are going when stepping forth into it.

Sub-boards: First Division: Commanding/Combat Division, Second Division: Kido Korps/Medicine/Healing, Third Division: Research, Fourth Division: Realm Enforcement, Fifth Division: Stealth Force, Sixth Division: Veteran Core

Board Update Template

Board: Old Gotei Reformed
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/f489-old-gotei-reformed-board
Updates: This is where the Old Gotei Reformed will be placed as of 1/24/2017. Active threads will more than likely be moved to their proper locations in the Gotei United, but threads can still be RP'd here.

Sub-Boards: The Onmitsukidō, Gotei Reformed

Board Up Date Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates :: Old Announcements-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD