Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Have You Seen My Elder?
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:07 am by Rawk

» Kagayaku no Murasaki [APPROVED, 1-3]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Rawk

» Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Valkyron

» Homecoming
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai?
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by THEFROST

» Happy Birthday Elyss
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:06 pm by Rawk

» Jagged Lines Across the Sand [DEATH APP!!!]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Rawk

» The Guiding Flame
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:14 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 I_voting_barNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 I_voting_barNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135118 messages in 20289 subjects

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:49 am

[adm]Re-approving on request. As of right now, this app is on trial and will be watched carefully as these powers are still iffy.[/adm]

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:23 pm

[mod]Moved to inactive characters.[/mod]
Back to top Go down

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD