Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Empty Re: Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots)

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:11 pm
Mujin's calm expression would fade as he was assaulted by the woman's spit hitting him in the cheek he would casually wipe it of before overlooking the girl with a sigh as she brought about the dramatics. Making assumptions about him being like them..he really didn't care seeing as how most people were wrong about him. He simply wanted some respect the reason being why he sought out power that would hold true to his goals. Though Mujin had a soft spot for the weak and less fortunate at the moment he could see this girl had a troubling past something that was brought through to the surface from their encounter causing her to spill her beans so to say.

Shadow fall huh, interesting

His point obviously had came across seeing as how when she spoke of the vanguard she no longer simply pointed the threat at Mujin for causing distress no now she was sad and Mujin would rub the bridge of his nose as he listened to what she had to say. Now he had her full back story a simple tool to be worked on by shadow fall number 569 who most likely escaped her subdue-rs and just in time as she fell from the pent up power affecting her however this would be around the time Mujin's power would die down and if she so wished she could stand again.

You didn't strike me as a person who would be in shadow fall, i saw they are simply holding you back seeing as how you homeless something that baffles me with the current state of the world today there is numerous places you could find to call home. And since i feel i need to make up for anything i did to offend you i will give you this, i don't really need it

Mujin would filter through his pocket before pulling out a set of keys with the key holder having been made from white rock showing two MM's a apartment he had bought for himself in this very area in order to escape at times though now he was becoming less and less inclined to travel out of the soul society. He would throw the keys at the girl and they would land near her fallen weapon if she wanted them she could have them if not o well Mujin would just get another once he needed a new play thing on earth.

I would say you leave Shadowfall officially and join the vanguard or something anything that can get you into a new life where you can forget your old memory's spouting on about the past is so whack, i have a friend in the vanguard that could help you with getting rid of those memory's if you wish. Would give you a fresh start
Shirou Mamoru
Shirou Mamoru
Redhead Artisain

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13500/99999Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13500/99999)
Tiers:

Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Empty Re: Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots)

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:17 am
“Tch.” Chika couldn’t help but scoff at Mujin’s assumptions. In a moment of weakness, Chika revealed things that she had been keeping close to her. Might as well set him straight.

“I am not homeless by chose, or lack of money,” Chika said throwing him back the key. Even after feeling the full force of his Reishi, Chika had the ability to bounce back quickly. “Nor, am I a ‘classified’ as a ‘Shadow Fall’ citizen.”

She could help but drip sarcasm into anything dealing with Shadow Fall. She was an object to them, nothing more then lost property that they wished to retrieve. She was sure the way she left made it clear that she wished to revoke her citizenship. After all destroying close to twenty years of data from various projects, killing over thirty guards, and close to forty research, and a large amount of property damage was a good indication on how she felt.

“The way I left Shadow Fall made clear of that I was no longer a citizen. However, if you search for a dossier on me you would find that I am classified as propriety and not a person.”

Chika stopped talking for a second to sit cross-legged on the rooftop. She used this as a delaying tactic to help ordered her thoughts. There were lots of things she had to say right now, but she didn’t want to reveal everything on her chest.

“As for being homeless, isn’t technically true. I have set up one or two places as a safe house just to store things. However, I don’t stay there since they might track me down and try to capture me when I go to sleep. That why I am sleeping on the streets. You never need to stay in one place more than once every five or six months.”

She would give Mujin a flat look since she knows that he would think that she was paranoid. She knew that it was true, but being paranoid is better than being dead. She just didn’t want anyone stating the fact.

“As forgetting my memories is a no go. No matter how painful they are now, they are apart of me. As much as an arm or leg. Besides I can’t forget that promise.” In her mind, she quickly relived her memory that was precious to her.

“Chika, you must get out of here. You are young, and to full of life to be captured here. Let the old and dying duke it out. You still have the world to see, so go and live. Help others, like I, have helped you... Now go!”

“Besides, even if I wanted a fresh start, I doubt Shadow Fall would let me go that easily.”
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Move ya body!(Chika Usagi)=- 3 open spots) - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum