Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In a dead end town. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999In a dead end town. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

In a dead end town. Empty In a dead end town.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:13 pm

In a dead end town. 59d0e8718c8c89b27ed99a7b829962b3

There was a certain beauty in this site, in the silence that this place has to offer. the buildings were all old and damaged by time, the grounds were mostly dirt and sand with only small patches of vegetation left clinging to life.ahh yes the wastelands.once a place where the humans thrived and flushed now barren like a graveyard, a place of death or for the living that do not fear it. the calm and quiet scenery of this god forsaken town could be seen as peaceful.

At first look all one would think was here was the rubble serving as a monument to the past of this land and its former glory, but there was something here, something very much alive. A girl walked alone. her appearance being no more than that of a teenager, her eyes scanning all with in there range, but for what reason... no one but her may know. perhaps she was looking for something. perhaps she was looking for someone. most people avoid these lands nowadays, but lowlifes, and murders. Yet she walked without any sign of fear. her dressings leaving little to the imagination showed her to not have any weapons on her,but in this day and age that mean very little as not having one did not mean she was defenseless per say. but her energy level was stronger than average showing she could have some powers, but if she did they would most likely not that fearsome. some one like this walking around in a lawless part of the world was almost asking for trouble yet this silver haired girl walked on stopping every once in awhile to look at one of the buildings.
Shirou Mamoru
Shirou Mamoru
Redhead Artisain

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In a dead end town. Left_bar_bleue13500/99999In a dead end town. Empty_bar_bleue  (13500/99999)
Tiers:

In a dead end town. Empty Re: In a dead end town.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 pm
“Oh Come on, we need to figure out how my new powers work.” Chika Usagi thought as she headed to the edge of a deserted town, or more fanciful term, a ghost town. To the average person, she looked no older than fifteen. She also looked like she was an overgrown child’s doll. Her skin was a pale, almost to a white, and her eyes were that of a bright silver. Even her hair look unnatural as a raven’s black with hues of red hidden within the locks. Her clothing could be described as gothic-loli for the black and red coloring, and the frills she had on her skirt and shirt. However, a red cloak covered most of her clothing making her look as if she walked straight out of the old fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood. However, it was doubtable the girl from the story concealed a high powered sniper rifle that could also transform into a scythe.

“I don’t like being interrupted from my sleep little master, but you did answer my riddle so I would help you.” A grumbling voice answered Chika. However, the voice belongs to that of Cavoth Za’Tami, Chika’s Zaimihci Spirt. If anyone could see Cavoth’s true form, they would be frightened of the giant black wolf. However, the thing with Cavoth is that he is possibly one of the laziest beings in the realms.

“Just be happy that we are going to the wastelands to train. We need to figure out our full combat potential, hopefully, their is some wimpy hollows out there that you can pummel on.”

Turning a corner that took Chika deeper into the ghost town, she ran across something that she wasn’t expecting. Stand across the street was another girl around her age. She was staring up gazing at different building almost as if she was trying to understand their secrets. There was also a power emitting off of her, and Chika recognized it. Growing up in Shadow Fall, she was used to reishi that came from Hollows and the Za Koa from demons. Even now, she felt the hollows death like Reishi wash over her making her nose curdle as if she smelt something sour. This put her at guard; she knew that the other girl was most likely an Arrancar. How powerful was the question. At the moment, Chika wasn’t sure if she wanted to know the answer. After all this Arrancar could be from Shadow Fall, sent to recapture her for the continued experiments. She wondered how well known her file might be, as Subject 569; A.k.a the Ruby Rose, on the off chance they weren’t sent to capture her. Only time would tell, at least now she had a trump card to play, unlike last time.

Right now it was the Arrancar’s move, Chika knew better than to push her luck.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In a dead end town. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999In a dead end town. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:34 pm
Suzu was not the type to forget even the smallest detail of an experiment. no matter how trivial it may look even the most mundane thing could be a key factor in its outcome. Even if records and files have been destroyed fully her memory would keep its knowledge. She had looked over the human experiments offten. Tho she was always busy with her own work she made it a point to do so. A lot of the experiments were to make a demon or hollow. To Suzu, who was studying hollowfication as well as the arrancar process this data was valuable. It would only take a single glance to recognize the girl as one of shadow falls test subjects.

Suzu's eyes would glance over in the girl's direction as she scanned over the area, making a quick assessment that 569 was alone. " Well this is unfortunate. I come here in hopes to find some new lab rats that could help me pass the time and what do I find? One that is already tagged by another...." it would be as if suzu was talking to herself as she was theory-crafting what made this possible. " number 569 what are You doing out of your cage? hmm your not a hollow yet so it's not complete. I see no foreseeable reasons to postpone the next stage. You meet all the qualifications for hollowfication. Even if that particular experiment was canceled it would be far too risky to let you walk." . With short steps suzu would start walking closer to her. Suzu's spirit energy not changing, staying on the weaker side. The failed planning of another scientist was not her problem, nor was helping them reclaim their lost property. But she was curious about how 569 would react. "Tell me just how did you get out of your cage? Was it failed mental conditioning ? was it unpredicted growth of abilities? Laziness of your keepers? Some form of oversight? Tell me, I really must know."
Shirou Mamoru
Shirou Mamoru
Redhead Artisain

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In a dead end town. Left_bar_bleue13500/99999In a dead end town. Empty_bar_bleue  (13500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:47 pm

“569” Those words froze Chika all for just a moment. The Arrancar knew who she was, and that meant she was a danger. However, the surprise confirmed that she was wasn’t waiting for her. Although with the Arrancar’s words Chika knew, she would have to fight for her to escape. Whoever was before her was in the higher echelons of Shadow Fall. The only reason Chika knew that was because the Arrancar knew that she was a prime subject for hollowfication. Then the Arrancar started walking towards Chika. Every short step a pounding drum in her ears. Every part of her wanted to scream and head for the hills.

"Tell me just how did you get out of your cage?”
“Was it failed mental conditioning?”
“Was it unpredicted growth of abilities?”
“Laziness of your keepers?”
“Some form of oversight?”
“Tell me, I really must know."

A sudden pressure was overwhelming Chika. In her mind, she knew that Arrancar is stronger them, it seemed. Most of the Arrancar race maintained a might is right approach. It was the only possibility. She needed to escape. Run. Flee.

“Clam yourself, your not alone.” A single voice cut through all her building fear. A sudden rush came over Chika; it calmed her mind, but at the same time she felt the need to attack. However, she was not a close range fighter, and with every step the Arrancar came closer. Chika needed to figure out her opponent, but to do that she needed space. Jumping back Chika lift her hand and aimed it towards a nearby building before speak.

“You want to know how I escape, with help; that's how.” Chika exclaimed before focusing her power. “Use tactic number four.” Chika also added within her mind.

“Come forth the Shadow that haunts my mind.”
“May you fangs turn to a blade,”
“May you paws be clasped in steel.”
“Come forth and answer thy mistress call.”
“Warrior of the Abyss”

At the build that was now behind her opponent a black portal appeared. From it came four howls as four black wolves burst through the opening. Moving out the from the portal the wolves fanned out to attack from all sides. The wolves were that of a black flame, and where they walked mist formed and frost gathered on the ground. The wolves themselves were weak, but they exploded in a blast of negative two hundred degrees Celsius.

Another figure jumped from the portal, before it close as the wolves charged the ground. A giant in stained armor landed on his knees with his one of his palms on the ground. Black like flames burst from his armor give someone who already stood eight feet tall with an even more intimidating feature. There was a slight shimmer from him to Chika, almost in a formed of a chain, but it barely lasted a second. From his palm, a spread of Za Koa infected the ground. A sudden changed happened as black spots appeared all around them. From them came a chilling wind seeped with Za Koa. However, the wind was nothing compared to the giant, Around him a veil of mist formed from small ice droplets. Standing the giant shift his other hand to rest a great sword, even by his standards on his shoulder. He was going to wait for their opponents move as a delaying tactic.

At the other side, Chika started moving back as well. She move Bloody Moon from her back, and into rifle mode. However fast she was, she was a long to mid range fighter as her best offensive ability. She didn’t want to use her more destructive abilities right now because she had no idea what her opponent was capable of. The next move would be her opponent; she hoped to gain some insight and planned accordingly.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 pm
with help, suzu smiled as 569 said these words. it was always nice to have a test subject that was forthcoming with information without using force. As Chika done her little chant Suzu's red eye would be monitoring her energy, not just merely its power level but its flow and utilization throughout her body. A lot of beings use their energy to amplify physical traits such as strength and speed. By watching this Suzu could get a close estimate of Chika physical abilities, which could be useful as Chika was obviously preparing for a fight.

The feral howl of wolves was almost nostalgic to suzu. In her past as a hollow she was a animal tipe. more so she was a wolf, a close up hunter that relays on speed and strength. suzu stopped in her tracks letting the wolf's close in on her to launch the united attack. wolves are pack animals and attack in groups this is common knowledge. knowing that suzu assumed they would do one of two things. one all attack her at once to try and overwhelm her or two alternate there attacks at her to find an opening. but knowing there close range animals all she needed to do was destroy the area around her and them with it. her Pesquis and mental speed let her keep track of how close each one was. once they hit with in a 6 foot radius of her she unleashed a bala straight down at the ground. Normally a bala is nothing to worry about a small blast at best. but suzu was not normal. one could easily confused the bala for her firing a fully charged cero, as it was at the strength range of a 3-1 cero. the force of it opposing the blast from the wolves.

dust waved out from the location. as it settled the girl with bicollored eyes was standing , not on the ground with in the hole that was just formed but in the same spot she was in prier. standing in the air as if gravity did not have any hold on her. her right hand tapping its index finger against her chin. "was this the 'help' you ment. I assume you can use a lot of tho's beast. nice little bombs but i if you want to really do any form of damage to me you will need some thing a lot stronger. the bigger one is it stronger? ( she would be referencing the armored wolf that did not attack). IF this is the 'help you meant. i now want to know just what is the limits of its power.. are they controld by you fully or do they have a sense of self?... hmm? can they think and react to changes in the situation or are they limited to merely following orders? either way I now have some small intrest in you and its time for some fild testing." at that moment it was almost like gravity was amplified greatly as suzu let her natural spirit level flow out of her. it was overwhelmingly strong. suzu would not be surprised if the girl and wolf fell to the floor. but that was not the scariest thing. suzu's energy was not that of a arrancar really it was some thing els. if one need to place a label on it this was more like a vizard.the feeling was unlike any other but this was the closest thing one could compare it to. what was truly scary was that it did not only have an effect on the physical body but on energys as well. the wolves flames that was once a blaze growing dim and flickering in her presence. when two energys meat the little one is normally forced down but her energy seemed more violent in nature.. disturbing other energys and not just suppressing them but weekending them.

" o yes where are my manners. I should introduce myself. my name is suzu. I am a genetic scientist among other things. "
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In a dead end town. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000In a dead end town. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:45 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

In a dead end town. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum