Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Elyss
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 10:11 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 9:08 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo]
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 9:06 pm by Rawk

» Jagged Lines Across the Sand [DEATH APP!!!]
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 8:56 pm by Rawk

» The Guiding Flame
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 8:14 pm by Mirja Eeola

» [Open] Reaper Reborn
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 8:08 pm by Portaliya

» New Year 30 Day Burst Rewards
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 8:00 pm by Siegharty

» Really Really Really Late Tracker
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 7:39 pm by Siegharty

» Furthering Zanjutsu
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 6:52 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Homecoming
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyToday at 6:27 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall I_vote_lcapRavan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall I_voting_barRavan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall I_vote_lcapRavan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall I_voting_barRavan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135113 messages in 20289 subjects

Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall Left_bar_bleue0/0Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall   Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:57 pm

News Update
  • Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12977-allies-within-shadow-fall-bases
  • Thread Location: Just outside of Hell's entrance, within Shadow Fall bases

Information: Ravan sorely believes the communication and lack of trust among a lot of the Rakshasa (namely himself) and Shadow Fall could be improved upon, therefor abruptly wishing to hold some form of meeting with officials within Shadow Fall to discuss such matters.

Details
    Currently only being met by Inami Asthavon, Ravan has arrived at one of the many Shadow Fall bases that are situated outside of Hell's Entrance gate. Albeit a weird meeting, high tensions between the two, Ravan wishes to discuss with multiple people about how Shadow Fall plans to coordinate their assaults, resources and plans with Hell and the Rakshasa. As Ravan isn't the leader, but rather the "representative" of his race, he wishes to know not only more about his demon brethren, but work better with them in the long run. He wants to discuss how the Rakshasa could aid them if they created an alignment, as well as the sharing of resources/data. Albeit a rather abrupt request, Ravan believes that many of the humans of Earth are already ten steps ahead of where Demons should be. This could mean that Rakshasa have free reign or open engagement to parts of Shadow Fall at their will, for those willing to join in the fight (as Rakshasa are free willed, not like an organization) and include more outposts or control over portions of Hell for Shadow Fall members.

TL;DR: Negotiations and plans for better coordination & alliances between Hell, The Rakshasa and Shadow Fall is being pressed and hopefully forced by Ravan's own hands.

Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down

Ravan Attempts Coordination Between Willing Rakshasa and Shadow Fall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Site Plot and Lore :: Demon World Lore and News-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD