Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Isouls
Isouls
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
returning Left_bar_bleue0/0returning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

returning Empty returning

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 am
I had left the site about four months age for without letting anyone know i was gone and now i'd like to get back into the flow of things and was wondering where my character is and how i re activate it or if i need to create a new charecter
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
returning Left_bar_bleue99999/99999returning Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

returning Empty Re: returning

Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:16 pm

«WELCOME BACK TO THE SITE MATE»

Well, I'm happy that you decided to come back to the site. I saw you for a little bit when you were active and was disappointed when you poofed. So I hope that this time you'll find your place on the site.

As for your character? I'll dig that out of archives for you and place them back into Approved Humans for you. You can start role playing as Isolue wherever you need to in order to get active. If have any questions or need any help, feel free to message me in my communication thread here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Welcome back, man
[

returning WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum