Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1]

Sun May 03, 2015 6:47 am

✖| Woah~~ |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Is this App Ready for Check?
I don't see any WIP in the app title so I can only assume that it is ready for check, if not may you reply to be within this month to tell if it is or isn't.

Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Image
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1]

Mon May 04, 2015 1:17 pm
Zets has not edited this app in Five months. She can ask for it to be placed back in wip if she intends touching it. Archived.

Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:44 pm
ok ready i think
XD I fixed the codeing just naver got around to posting
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:06 pm
Moving to unchecked per request
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:43 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [0]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [0]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:
  • Mental Deduction:
  • Pain Endurance:
  • Focus:

Comments/Notes: Alright, as a note just so this is known, I will be doing a separate check for each 'character' within this single post. So, with that said, let's get the first and foremost done! Suzu Hebi!

zetsurin wrote:•Flight: is capable of flying supernaturally

This is fine, but having a real reason as to why she can fly would be great. Such as 'she can supernaturally fly due to using her reiatsu to send powerful waves behind her to launch her in any direction she wants', or something else that could just explain it.

zetsurin wrote:•Hasten chamber. The ability to make time move faster with in the area she cast it in. Hasten chamber has no effect on the weather in side of it. As weather is an External variable. This ability is not used in battle much as it is an AOE and will affect any one with in the area it is casted in the same way friend or foe. The area once casted is unmoving this to limits how far one can move and keep the Hasten chamber’s effect in battle and can prove to be quite fatal as to stay within it means to have limited area to move and dodg. The max area it can be casted is 150 meters. Smallest is 20 meters. The more energy she puts in it controls how fast time go’s for the ones inside of it. That all being said the main use of this is to speed along her experiments. Things that normally take months and months of preparation and cultivation can be

This ability seems fine, if there was a bit more explained. The main problem is that it doesn't say just how -much- it can effect a person if it's used in a combat thread. It lists the range and how much control she has, but if used on a person, how much would it slow them down or speed them up? Would she be able to affect it greater with pouring more energy into it? Just simple stuff like that would be nice.

zetsurin wrote:1. Control: Suzu cannot be taken control over or have her body manipulated against her will. She can let someone think they are controlling her but in the end she can brake there hold at any time with her will power.

2. Psychic abilities: This only means psychic abilities that involve her own mind or body and has no effect on the outside world. Having a child with psychic abilities and coming across more than 2 others with this mental powers Suzu has made some thing she calls the mind mirror. If someone tries to read her mind all they will read is their own thoughts. As well if anyone tries to harm her mind by using these kinds of powers the mind mirror will reflect it back. This will not harm the user of the ability but will give them a headache

These seem fine as powers, but not as something that completely goes against everything that tries to combat her mind. What this is saying is that even if a person who's of an equal or higher tier has trained all their life for -only- attacking someone's mind, they'd be instantly negated even though that's their biggest thing and that's their only ability. This probably isn't the case, but it's an example of how the ability's written to make it so that there's no way to combat this. I'd much rather prefer -some- way to do both of the things listed, such as if someone's of a higher mental will skill -and- at least equal or greater in terms of tier level, (such as a 0-2 with GM Focus or something). Anything lower and it's completely understandable how they'd get blocked out or have their mental tricks reversed.

zetsurin wrote:•Absorption: By placing her hands on something she can break it down to a Particle state and absorb it in to her body as pure information. By absorbing she makes a complete copy both of its ability's and full atomic structure, the info is then saved inside her mind. As well the ability's she gets in this method can only be used for reproduction in weapons normally. To place abilities in to a living thing will require experimenting on that person if its a player-character. This in combination with her matter ability allows for on the spot reproduction of items and even makes it possible to give the item abilities. drawbacks of the matter ability still apply such as focus/ flaws. A list of all absorbed things will be made

1.Absorption only needs a couple particles to make the copy of pure information and that is all it will take in. what that means is that she can't just completely absorb someone else stuff. only a small unnoticeable amount. she also can only do this by placing her hands on it, meaning she will need to be close. In regards to her own items she can completely absorb them.

2. Experiment on a player must complete all the requirements of Genetic enhancement and infusion to be valid. This has a lot of the key stipulations and drawbacks.

3. Absorption can take in all types of matter particles but it can not copy full abilities if not from a item/magic. Absorption can only produce the information on someone personal abilities to a small extent. namely it can take in the atomic structure, what this means is if some one shoot a bala at her and she used Absorption on it all it would tell her is that it is harden reatsu. in a sense all she gets is what the Ability is made of. not how to use it. or what its effects really are.

Two things I want to mention about this. First, can this be used on items that give effects? If so, what if it was a very high-leveled item that even rivaled her? Would she still be able to do it quickly, or would she need to be in a secluded area?

Secondly, it states that she can 'absorb' a bala to find out more information. Does this let her just nullify attacks, or does it only let her understand the energy and such used in what just slammed against her?

zetsurin wrote:•Matter Manipulation: this is an advanced form of her "Form sword" Suzu can now control matter and subsequently manipulating any form of matter at will. Controlling both the shape and density of it making her able to use any number of weapons. This may include her own body. suzu can easley form matter seemingly out of nothing. But this is not true its quite sinpley the formula e=mc2. by the use of nonliving matter around her she can break it down to the potential energy that it holds and make said potential energy reform in to new matter. This new matter being a forged item of some kind. the item can be made to disappear after she is done using it.

Limitations: this cannot be used for energy or a bomb of any kind as the matter is converted to energy and back into matter instantly. So she cannot use the potential energy of the matter in any other way than reforming it to another form of matter. More complex items it will take planning for and time. So she can't just make a deeply intricate gun right off the top of her head. Basic weapons can be made at a whim such as plane swords and things. A list of the complex items she has thought up will be made. As well it takes a lot of mental ability to make a weapon right so if she is ever under any form of mental stress the item could have flaws in its forging making it easily breakable or not function right. Complex items will also have their own limitations and need staff approval before use.

Just to make this clear, this is -basically- just a creation ability, correct? This won't allow her to 'lol-transmute' someones entire arm or their whole weapon into whatever she wants, correct?

zetsurin wrote:•Cellular re-creation and bonding: At first glance one might think she has a rapid healing ability but that is quit simply not true. Suzu using her matter ability re-creates missing cells. She also uses this to move the matter that makes up her own body back together and rebounding it back in it proper place. This resembles rapid healing in appearance and most would be tricked in to thinking it is the same. But to see its difference all you need to do is pierce her heart. A act that is deadly to almost all beings, but pierce her heart does not stop her mind for rebuilding it. The true limits of this power are that as long as she got energy to use she will keep fighting unless her head is destroyed. For as long as she can think and as long as she gots energy she will just restore her body.

This ability seems mostly fine, for the most part. It says that she can recreate enough cells to heal almost everything, but does she:
A) Still feel pain from it, still acting as a deterrent?
B) Have to actively focus on the regeneration in order to heal?
C) Struggle against things that constantly damage her over time such as being on fire from a 0 tier's pyromancy or getting hit with an acid that eats through almost anything?
D) How long does it take for her to restore lost limbs or heal wounds? Is it -instant-, or does greater wounds take an amount of time?

That's about all I wanted to check currently. I'll check the other fragments of Suzu later on, but for now, if you have any issues at all, feel free to either PM me or message me on Skype if you're part of the group/just need info. I'm open to counter-arguments and discussions if something seems unjust or un-fair.

Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 QYEibkj
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 F2mrTYb
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:51 pm
* •Flight: is capable of flying supernaturally.*
The reason this lacks details it there is not one set way for her to do it. Thru using vireos forms of spells to affect gravity on body to the using reiatsu to cote the bottom of her feet / body and manipulating it in order to move.

It’s also worth note … using her reiatsu to send waves out would be an EXTREMY in efficient way of doing it. In fact the reiatsu methods I mentioned before is close to the way soul reapers do it in bleach. The make plat forms under there feel it and so it’s more like there walking on their own energy giving the appearance of flight. Now even closer to my way of doing it true that method is the quincy “Uryu” had shown his ability to make and rirest a platform under his feet once when traveling true a garganta. It’s assumed this is also how he can seem to fly at times by manipulating the energy under his feet. Like a Soulreaper in a way yet also a bit different.

•Hasten chamber
“The ability to make time move faster with in the area she cast it in.” Thus Cant slow down any one at any time. As well the “Time Gauge” go’s for any use. Which is also why it’s not use in battle a lot. Not only that but it leaves her feeling week after using it due to the amount of energy that it takes. This would be a major risk with little opportunity for reword. Infect to this day though she has had this ability for a long time I have only ever used it once in a battle thread.. And was only to give her time to think of a way to make a clean exit.
But to give you an idea what it would be like if used in a combat thread. Let’s say she uses it to the first stage of the “Time Gauge” one day is 24 hr 1 hr is 60 minutes and let’s say 30 days in a month

Soo 24x60x30= 43200 minutes of time passing for those with in it when only 1 minute pass for who’s outsideof it. Making it ideal for her experiments. But not a fighting thread so much.. effectively there is no way at any point would the month be used in a combat most likely only 7 days 10080 minutes. And with how she “MUST” rest after using it would put her life in mortal danger.

•. Control:/ Psychic abilities: I don’t think its need to list away a lot like my synesthesia. Its in the rules
“Absolute Powers: When it comes to powers that are unavoidable, unstoppable, uncounterable or otherwise invincibile; we will not allow those. An example of this would be making an offensive ability that has the ability to send a wave of fire at the opponent and they cannot move out of the way, defend against it, counter it or seal it. There may be instances on the site, however, where we allow them for plot with admin approval. Such as to speed an event along, we may allow an action to take place to seal off the range where this event is taking place to prevent from any new intruders without proper explanation as to how they got there.”
Like I have done with synesthesia I don’t give details due to the unavoidable possibility of metagaming I prefer for them to think for them self not to hand them the keys to unlock it. Though I can tell you this. You are right it would come down to the method of how they try to do it. And most likely in the case of psychic abilities would come down to not just focus but Willpower as well. Seeing as most psychic abilities are powered off will not focus. And obviously Focus would add stranght to them… Just thought that will really needs to be said as well scents it’s a key part of these type of ability’s.

•Absorption:

Well with things that was of such a strong caliber would undoutably be a more complex item and take more focus as well its doubtable any one with such a item would let up long enof for her to perfectly form it. So risk for flaws are high and even possibly backlashes. As well she MUST also get close to it and touch it with her hands. Witch would be an even greater risk with such a item. In the end though she can get the data on it quickly …. If touched it that does not mean she can than just whip it out and use it instantly.

Part to. It’s just understanding. Does not stop the attack in any way.

•Matter Manipulation:
It’s a clear violation of the rules to ever do anything to someone else’s body like that. And tuse no I will NOT change any one’s body parts at all with this ability. In fact if you read closely it states “by the use of nonliving matter” people are alive… sooo unless they are dead body’s she can’t use them. In fact the only living body she can effect with it is her own.
I think it be a good idea at this time to explain a general that covers your concern on this matter. Like the rules on blood control peoples body s are protected by their energy. I feel the same as this on weapons, tools, ECT. Take a flame user the fire is under their control and is made up of nonliving matter, but I can’t simply bark down the flames. Think of it as the flames or anything someone uses is like an extension of them self. With there energy inside it aching as a sort of barrier not allowing me to use this ability.

•Cellular re-creation

A: as pain is not brought up in it should be assumed its applied normally and relays of her pain endurance to get true it.
B-D: focus is part of it but Suzu’s body is the product of her experiments. Her masterpiece you could say. There is not one moment that she can’t recall each and every cell in her body. For her it’s a simple matter of reforming something that she can’t forget. As simple to her as asking you to make a cercal in your mind.

C: Aaaa Think like a animal in a bear trap. Is part of her body was a risk to her being and she could not remove it. She discards that part of her without any hesitation.

(Key Note For over All.)

All thees ability that your inquiring a have been approved and are already part of her. I know its can look a bit worrisome to look over and i know we have not got to really rp or get to know one another yet but i was trusted with thees powers and to not miss use then and i have no intenshion of braking that trust.

i have even went as far to weaken some of my powers more than what i was ask to,

such as Vast Spiritual this was its first approved form that in the end.. was way to much... even now Suzu almost all ways suppress it.

•Vast Spiritual Power Energy Disruption and Movement limitations details .

3 tire classics or lower 100%
2 tire classics lower 70%
1 tire classics lower 40%
with in same tire class 20%
higher class Tier 0%

than whin reworking her some. i was ask this.

JJ wrote:Looks good but for one thing. For the Vast Spiritual Pressure, could you change the amount that three-tiers and lower feel to 90%? This makes them still able to move, even if it's a small amount, so that they aren't completely blocked from being able to make actions.

Once that's done, I'll be able to approve her at 0-2.

witch i replayed
zetsurin wrote:yes I to thought this skill was a bit to strong in the way it limits mobility. This is why I made sure to weaken it with her new rez. So people that much lower than her can still move with out any loss of mobility at all.

Hmmm but how about this instead? 10% movement wont give them a lot ... it's barely walking so how about i split it in to two parts for that one. Energy Disruption down to 90% and 80% Movement? That will leave them 20% mobility so that can still move a fair amount. sound good?

And adding things like “Aura Barrier” and making it so in her strongest form Vast Spiritual Power can now only affect those 1-1 or better. So my one to far below her be so limited if facing her at full strength so it give them a fair shot. I did this on my own…
this is one example. I hope it can show you part of why I was trusted to have abilities like this.

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:05 pm
Alright, I understand most of what you're saying and trying to get across, but I do need to get one point across before I continue on.

zetsurin wrote:All thees ability that your inquiring a have been approved and are already part of her. I know its can look a bit worrisome to look over and i know we have not got to really rp or get to know one another yet but i was trusted with thees powers and to not miss use then and i have no intenshion of braking that trust.

This is a character that's a little bit older, and also outdated and was previously approved by people who are one, no longer on staff, and two, have different standards then what's currently wanted for the start of a new year. As this is a rework/update/unarchive, then I will be treating it as a base profile since that's how most things are going to be handled. Don't get me wrong, Suzu will still be approved as a 0-2, but that doesn't mean that her powers are grandfathered due to an outdated system for handling profiles. I don't want this to sound rude or mean at all, I'm just trying to let this be known that all reworks and updates will be treated this way, regardless of owner.

Now, time for responses!

I can understand your point with the flight ability, and it does make sense, but on a profile it must be explained and detailed. I'm not saying list every way she can do it, but just a quick example on how it can be done, such as through her doing x, it leads to flight, though she can do many different methods due to her knowledge and skills.

For the Time ability, that seems reasonable and makes sense, just wanted to be 100% positive that no trickery would go on.

For the psychic abilities, I understand why you wouldn't write that down, but you also didn't write down that they can be countered. You could see how this would make me think that you're breaking the rules. I'm not asking for you to write down the best method to break through her defenses, but please at least write a very vague example of description stating that yes, it can be broken through with a powerful or resourceful enough person combating it.

Absorption seems much better with me knowing all of that, thank you for detailing it for me.

For matter manipulation, thank you for explaining it better to me. I've had some apps where people listed that they could just manipulate x and x with no limitations, so it's a logical response for me to question it whenever I see something with the name 'Matter Manipulation' considering everything can be considered matter. Seems much better now, thank you.

For absorption, your explanations help me understand points A, B and C, though D is still left as pretty vague for me personally. Is it instant, or not? Someone can go and make cereal, but it still takes time to get the milk, the cereal, the bowl, the spoon, and all that stuff. Does she need to take time to start it, or is it just an instant heal? If her entire arm is blown off, will it pop back up in a second? Or will it take a normal amount of time for someone to react too it?

For every point that I said was fine now, I would very much appreciate it if you added in a mini-detailing part on the powers listed. Such as for flight to add in a small part giving an example of how she can fly and saying that she has other methods. Even with the Psychic abilities, adding in a small part saying that he defenses can be broken through but is much easier said than done would be greatly beneficial to all parties involved.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:35 am
{personal note}I meant the before as an example of how I’m willing to work with staff xD. Not like “I do not see why you’re doing this there set in stone” tis why I picked that one as it showed good communication and general friendliness.

•Flight: is capable of flying supernaturally. Suzu is not one who is limited to the ground. Like the basic way of using her own reiatsu to generate propulsion from concentrated Blast. But to say this is her only way to achieve flight would be wrong, thru her arts and skills there are numerous methods, and witch one she uses depends on what is best for her needs at the moment. But it’s worth note that she do's not like waisting her energy so rarely ever use’s reiatsu like listed before. As well she finds it less useful to use Wind/ Thermo kinetic or sonic waves.

•Psychic abilities:
There is nothing in this world that is truly "perfect". Suzu knows this all too well one armed with the right skills and abilities could take the metaphoric hammer to her mirror or possibly even her own self-control away.

•Cellular re-creation and bonding
Yes and no. it is a fast heal to the eyes of most than can seem instant... but not so much to those of her own class. But if you look at the text it does compare it to rapid regeneration. A skill with in the bleach world. In witch an arm was reform in 5 seconds at first and went on to show that he could do it in an instant when fighting the hollow form. But Suzu's way is not quite the same as his... thus she cant really perform the same. A lot of this very on a case by case basis. There just are a lot of factors in healing her body. In the end this is forming or reattaching mass.

If she lost a arm about 4 to 15 seconds "depending on damage".
But there are other parts at play two like cuts and scrapes that only make an opening in to her… and don’t really remove much “other than blood.”. It’s just a small matter of reattaching them back to their proper place. Most blades and things tend to slice thru meet and not rip chunks out. So this is a quick and easy fix for her. Same would go for an arm. If it was cut off she could reattach it instantly. That is if she can get the price and have time mid fight to place it back on.

the 4 to 15 would be dependent of this. though the healing would be quick Getting the arm and going thru the motions of reattaching it would at least take 4, in a fight most likely. but lets say some one shot her arm all to hell. some mass is gon but some is still there so a complete reform is not needed, this would make it shorter.8 or so. ... but lets say it blown off and destroyed. she need to reform it anew... taking 15... witch is on the slower side of healing ability. for people of the Master Class. more so as she is in the uper-levels of it.
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:42 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Master

Comments/Notes:
zetsurin wrote:{personal note}I meant the before as an example of how I’m willing to work with staff xD. Not like “I do not see why you’re doing this there set in stone” tis why I picked that one as it showed good communication and general friendliness.

Got it, got it. Once again, I am sorry if I seemed a little rude but I do understand it now. Thanks for being understanding and kind enough to keep responding and such, I really do appreciate it.

With all the things that I asked for changed and updated, or simply just having a little description, Suzu Hebi is good to go! As a side note, I am going to take a little bit to approve the next character within the profile since I do have some rather taxing things happening to me, but if ANYONE asks, you are free to use Suzu Hebi even though the full profile is in unchecked. If they doubt you, simply quote this little section, alrighty?

Tier: 0-2

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:54 am
Gonna throw this in pending as Game gets work on it done. If a few days pass, I'll take over the check.

Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Suzu Hebi [APPROVED; 0-2/2-4/3-4/4-2/5-1] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum