Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:48 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Squad Thirteen

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"WHAT IS MY LIFE?"

The words left the male's mouth as he threw up both hands, his body throwing itself rapidly to the right side as a sword was whipped out from it, slashing across the throat of a hollow. Without even thinking much about it, his body vanished, throwing the blade back up into the air as it slashed through the neck of another. "Hmm, that's a good question..." He muttered, standing there as his black right hand slowly came up to his face, gently touching the skin as his entire body turned black, his eyes closing as the group of hollows he was in combat with had all been slain, leaving only his body standing there as the twinkling stars in the sky illuminated his cover as he traveled as nothing more than a shadow, passing through the night.

...Where did you go... Kaminari... ... His teeth bit down into his lip as a few stray tears dripped down the young man's face. His hair was stark-white, his features were boyish, and the only mark on his face was a star-shaped scar above his right eye. The line of it streamed down the side of his face, and it was on the same side of his body as his strange arm. One arm was totally normal... the other was more like a demon's. Black in color and hulking in size, it was almost a stretch to call it an 'arm'. It could stretch or retract at will, simply by the male willing it. However, it no longer bothered him.

He was now a Captain of the Gotei 13. He had to hold his chest high. He could not think about his days as the Lieutenant of Squad One, of the disasters of the previous Captain Commanders after Jenna, and he certainly couldn't think about another missing Captain, his own fíance, who vanished forever. ...I miss... you... Only in these dark moments, when he was alone on missions, did he remember her vividly in his mind's eye, remembering when they would go on them together. A sigh left his mouth, before he breathed in, stopping dead.

...Food... out here...? The white-garbed male asked inside his own head, before tilting that head to the side. His clothing was a strange white hoodie and a black undergarment, with black pants covering his legs. It couldn't hurt to check out... right...? He wondered as his Attention Deficit Disorder got the better of him, as it rarely did nowadays. He wandered through the shadows, following the scent, until finally he stopped before a toy store.

For all intents and purposes, it looked abandoned. However, there wasn't anyone there. Slowly, he drifted inside, and found in a closed off room a large amount of candy. ...No hollows... not a trap, then... hmm... someone's a hog... I could just... He smiled slightly as he reached a hand out, grabbing a pile before stuffing it in one of his pockets, before grabbing a piece of chocolate, opening his mouth before eating it whole, a large smile on his face. "Good~" He let out in satisfaction, before he heard a noise, his ears perking up as he turned his head, realizing a figure was standing in the doorway...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty MOAR candy for the Toy Store!

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:20 pm

When Nanaya first saw the toy store she was so happy! It was like heaven for her, there was dolls and trains and animals and so many other things that she could play with! The most amazing and best part of it all was that it looked like no one owned any of the stuff nor was there anyone there recently so Nanaya could claim everything as hers. Yay! Though, she soon realized that this toy store was missing something...something delicious...something sweet...It was missing candy! How can a toy store be a toy store without candy?! Well, it isn't a toy store without candy!

The bunny demon decided to go around and get some candy from peoples, then bring it back to the location. At first the pile was small and Nanaya does not like her candy piles small so she continued to go out then bring it back to the location. During one of her most recent trips she was having trouble getting candy. Usually she would just take candy from people when they lost her games (though, unknown to Nanaya they weren't willingly trying to play a game with her) or ask for some candy. This time none of those worked, she kept loosing at her own games which frusterated her and no one would give her candy!

The girl stood on the sidewalk awhile, pouting as she played with her white ruffle shorts that was attached to a white garter. The bunny demon soon started playing with the poms poms that hung from the top of her pale pink jacket. Nanaya's frusteration build as she played with the clothes that she wore. It wasn't long after that, that the girl decided to screw games and asking, she would just take the candy.

Immediately, Nana went to the first seemingly busy candy store she saw. There, the demon walked around, pretending to look at candy as a cover for her waiting for the perfect moment. Nanaya did at least 2 laps around the entire store, looking at the shelves of lolipops, cakepops, chocolates, rock candy and more, before the perfect opportunity came. Someone had accidentally knocked over some merchandise and about three other people were paying. Luckily for Nanaya the store was a bit understaffed, so all the workers had their hands full. The girl did not hesistate for a second to take all the candy she saw and store it within her bunny shaped backpack. Nanaya was so happy now! Though she knew she couldn't waste any time just standing there celebrating the loot she had gotten. No, this bunny demon had to leave and fast before anyone notices. Nana quickly walked towards the entrance of the store. Unfortunately for Nana, one of the workers was starting to get suspicious of her. At this point the bunny demon decided it'll be best to run and so she did. She ran as fast as her pale legs could take her. As she ran, Nanaya kept her focus in the direction of the toy store, ignoring all the stuffs the workers were yelling and screaming.

Once the bunny demon got far enough, she decided to turn down an alleyway. Quickly, she glanced behind her, seeing that there was no one there, the bunny continued going toward the toy store. As she walked, Nanaya thought of all the candy she left there and the one in her backpack. The girl practically squealed of joy,"Nanaya can swim in her candy pile now! Yay!" She began to skip, thinking of all the different flavors of the candy and how everything she wanted was now hers. Yay! Nanaya! Her day couldn't be any more perfect than this. Or...maybe it could because once she returned to her toy store the first thing she noticed was there was someone there. The first thought that came into her mind was, Yay! A playmate for Nanaya now!! And then, it hit her. This person had dared to eat HER candy. The bunny was very displeased now. "HEY! PERSON!" She yelled. "That was MY candy you just ate! Don't you know NOT to eat another person's STUFF?!" The girl stomped her foot. "You could've just asked....DON'T eat anymore!" Nanaya pouted as she walked over to her candy pile before opening her backpack and pouring all of the candy inside on top of the pile. The bunny demon smiled. "Yay! Nanaya's candy pile is looking perfect now. YAYYYY!" The girl clapped her hands before standing up and doing a little dance that consisted of shaking her hips and throwing her arms in the air.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty Re: Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers

Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"Hmm?"

The male known as Kuro Okami let out a noise as he heard someone shouting, his body turning to face them as a sheepish expression filled his face. "...But there's so much here."' He told her in reply as he slowly opened a peppermint, tossing it into his mouth right in front of her as she flipped her bag over. His head slowly tilted to the side then ,his nose sniffing. "...Did you buy all that?" He asked her, just a bit serious now. Kuro did not like the idea of stealing, and based on the massive amount of candy that had been amassed here… it felt like something fishy was going on here.

"…" However, the sounds of her voice… it reminded the male, like bayonets being struck through his heart. That was innocent, it was pure… and above all, it was happy. It was one of joy. It was just as that other voice had been, long ago, as yet another pang of lingering sadness pierced through the Captain. "...But… candy is good… and you're the only one back here…" He told her in reply at last to her question about eating other people's stuff. She told him not to eat anymore, but he did not see the problem. After all, it was true that she had an absolutely massive amount of candy here.

Her dance also reminded him… All of it reminded him of Kaminari. And then he smelled it, and he finally realized what felt so off. ...She is… a demon…? He thought to himself, before reaching a hand out, finally bowing in front of her. "I am Kuro Okami, Division 13 Captain of the Gotei 13." He said, before taking the candy out of one of his pockets, setting it down on the table. He still had a pocket full of candy in the other pocket, and as he set that candy down he drew his hand back holding a chocolate, putting it into his mouth as well with a genuine smile as he enjoyed its taste. "However, I must ask what you are doing here. Where are the ones who watch over you, or do you watch over yourself? Do you know that this much candy can be bad for you? Candy is good, but too much will hurt your body…" He told her, wondering if it would actually harm a demon in the least, waiting for her reply.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers Empty Re: Candy | Demons || Pancake | Reapers

Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Nanaya focused her attention on the male person that started speaking to her. For a moment Nanaya thought she was imaginging that this male person just ate another piece of her candy. The displeasure the bunny demon felt was more intense than it was before. Is...he...deaf?
This male person asks a lot of questions, was the first thought that ran through Nanaya's mind after he spoke. And then the girl pushed those thoughts away as he ate yet another piece of her candy.

Nanaya yelled out of frusteration. "You ask Nanaya a lot of questions!" She exhaled sharply. "Buy? Is that another word for earn or ask? Because I asked and got this." The tone of the bunny demon's voice clearly showed how annoyed she was with this Kuro person. "Nanaya worked HARD for this! And here you are just taking it away!!" The volume of her voice was starting to get louder but this bunny demon couldn't help it at all! This person was just so...so..EVIL! "AND OBVIOUSLY YOU DUMB DEAF PERSON THAT NANAYA AND YOU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE HERE." She paused to take a breath. Now Nanaya was really starting to show the intensity of her emotions. "Also, why the hell do you care what happens to NANAYA'S body? Candy doesn't do much to me. AND it's MY body, I can do what I WANT with it! And why are you here stealing Nanaya's candy, Mr. Kuro person from a weird sounding place I've never heard of?!"

Nanaya took a piece of chewy fruity candy from her pile before putting it in her mouth. Letting her anger go to the task of chewing a bit violently. At the moment it seemed like her anger could burn forever!

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:30 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

No! The man was not deaf. However, he was unable to process the reason for why he could not snack on some of the candy as she had so utterly many pieces here for herself. "Ok." Was all he said in response to her saying that he asked a lot of questions. If only for nothing more than he did not care that much about the number of questions he himself asked. He could feel her displeasure… but honestly, he did not care that much at all about it. She seemed like a little girl to the male, and it was slightly fun to tease her as he was.

"No, it means to trade something for them." He told her in reply as he tilted his head. Did she truly not understand the concept of buying things? It was yet another question that Kuro could feel emerging from the tip of that tongue of his, but he was rather abruptly interrupted as she said that he was just taking it away. "Hey, I worked hard to. I exorcised some seriously big hollows." He explained to her as he took another satisfied munch, enjoying the sweet flavor as he heard the volume of her voice increase, which only caused the ensuing questions he asked to be louder still. "Because it's a pretty body." He told her fairly bluntly, not understanding what was so hard to understand about this.

"This much will. Or should, anyway. It would tear my body up~" He informed her as she continued to have her tantrum, hearing her asking him why he was stealing her candy. "Because candy tastes good and there's no way you could eat all this by himself…" He replied to her in that loud voice she was using, yelling with his lungs as he explained his rather logically sound position to the bunny girl. "THE GOTEI IS A PLACE THAT PURIFIES SOULS AND KEEPS THE SOUL CYCLE." He told her loudly in response as she took another piece of candy, before watching her stick it into her mouth.

...Woops… I made her mad… The young man thought to himself as he tossed around ideas in his head, throwing them from one side of his brain to the other as he slowly shook his head back and forth. Finally, he stopped, before his mouth opened. "Oh I get it, you're mad because I saw you eating it… Nariri was the same way t…" And as the words left his lips, the voice died in his throat, the candy piece falling out of his mouth onto the floor as the nickname which he had given the woman he asked to be his wife had left his body, causing him to freeze where he was standing.

"That's not right… why did I…?" He asked aloud, his body finally coming to a stop as he slowly turned around…

And mindlessly began to walk outside, her candy still held in his hands… seeming totally shocked….

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Still chewing violently, as the seconds passed Nanaya's anger cool down until it was nearly completely gone.
Trade something for them? Nanaya thought. Maybe there's another way to buy. Since Nanaya didn't really trade something for the candy. The girl couldn't help but scratch her head at that. Her complete understanding of the conversation dropped even more once Kuro mentioned Hollows. It was a word that Nanaya wasn't familar with.

The description of the Gotei wasn't helpful for Nanaya. She still didn't understand what it was exactly since the description used words she didn't know like "Soul cycle". What the heck was that? The girl didn't stick to that thought long. Not because she didn't want to but then her attention was turned onto Kuro who had put one of HER candies into his mouth. That man then started to speak and then oddly didn't even finish his sentence. On top of that he didn't even keep the candy in his mouth, he just let it fall on the floor as he just stood there. To Nanaya he wasn't even just standing there, he was standing there all weird and stuffs. This person really was acting unusual compared to how he was before. Also, who the heck was Nairi?

Before Nanaya could ask the gazillions...bajillions of questions she had in her mind Kuro just asked a question. The man then just turned around oddly before walking away weirdly. To top it off, he still HELD Nanaya's candy in his hands! This bunny demon wasn't just going to let him walk away with her candy or leave without explaining himself more. To Nanaya it just seemed like this Kuro person suddenly got sick and she didn't really care a lot for it. Following after him, Nanaya was set on getting what she wanted from him.

"Hey!" She called out. "Are you sick or something?" Nanaya asked in a tone filled with curiousity. "Your description of the Go.." The girl took a moment to think about the pronunciation of the name, as she continued to follow Kuro. "Go...Goooot...Goote...Gooteeei...Gooooteeeiii. Gotei!" Carefully sounding out the name. "Your description of the Gotei place wasn't very helpful you know. What's a Soul Cycle? Also, Nairi? And WHY do you still have MY candies in your hand? I personally got it for MYSELF and MY stash. I don't like sharing with people that just come and take what they please without at least giving me something back."The demon pouted. Nanaya decided to preoccupy herself by playing with the white lace garter she wore.
http://kumimakiko.com/en/images/upload/Image/20130118044718828_51556244.jpg

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The sound of her chewing rang in the young man's ears, though his gaze was still distracted. It made him glad that her rage subsided, even slightly; after all, it made communication much easier. He put the candy into his mouth, gently sucking along it before abruptly fell out, his body turning around and beginning to walk out as he attempted to reject the memory of what he had just done.

However, she followed after him, and as she yelled 'hey' he was suddenly jarred, whipping his head around and covering it with both hands as she shouted. "I… I don't… I don't know…" He told her in reply, suddenly realizing that he had no idea why he had done that. To be honest, though, the more he thought about it, the more something did not seem right. Why was he out here…? When was the last time he was back in the Gotei…? He was a Captain, wasn't he…? Where had he been getting assign..ments…? These darkening questions swam through his mind, and the only clarity was her voice.

"Sorry…" He said weakly, until she said that name. Her name. At that sound, a sharp pang went through his heart, an involuntary tear of loss appearing in his left eye as it dripped down, falling off his face as his body shuddered in front of her. To be honest, he could not control it. It was just the sound of that word that had brought this sensation all over his body, this feeling like he was going to throw up. At the demands of her questioning, the stress formed like a ball, tightening and tightening in his stomach, before finally he felt a wrenching feeling in his gut….

His mind went dark as his vision spun, his form trembling as his hands fell down to the ground. His lower muscles tightened as his chest and stomach grew taut. His mouth finally opened wide as tears dripped down his face, before the contents of the sugar that he had eaten came up, falling onto the ground covered in stomach acid. There was only the candies and the clear liquid from the stomach lining of the young man… he had not eaten in days. Or slept. Or spoken…

And it just kept coming up, the lurching noises passing through his throat, his whole body shuddering as the tears continued to slowly drip down his face, the bile splashing next to his palms. 'U...Uwa…?" The pitiable noise left his throat, looking up at her slowly, taking shuddering breaths. "...I'm sorry… There… all of it… it's… back… just… take from me…" He told her as one hand reached out for her leg, before suddenly pausing, his widened eyes of a desperate man suddenly closing down to half opened, before closing completely. "…" And like that, he slowly curled up into a ball, his own reality finally… growing…

Dark…….

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 pm

The bunny demon wasn't too pleased when the guy's answer to her question was, 'I don't know'. A small fire of anger would've started within Nanaya if it hadn't been for the fact that he had stuttered that answer out. Before, Kuro speaked clearer to Nanaya then he did now. Now that he was starting to stutter the girl was thinking that maybe this person was starting to get sick.

After that, the girl was sure that was something wrong with Kuro because an eye leaked. Then he just fell down on the ground as if he had just got done dancing with someone. Nanaya wasn't too sure what to do at this point, especially since soon after his eyes really began to leak. Like REALLY began to leak as if it were a waterfall!

Nanaya was shocked once Kuro began to throw up. That emotion soon turned to a mixture of shock and repulse. The girl's stomach automatically jerked. She could feel the nausea just rising up her throat. The bunny demon quickly turned her head and swallowed hard. Doing this a couple times, absolutely believing that with each swallow the nausea would go back down until there was no more left. It actually worked too! The nausea was disappearing for her. When it was all gone the bunny demon looked back at Kuro, who was talking about taking some thingy back from him. Within Nanaya's own head, the girl shouted, Nanaya doesn't want anything! NoNoNo! You keeps it.

You are definitely not well Kuro person....The bunny demon thought as she couldn't keep herself from stepping back when he reached out towards her. From Nanaya's view, it now kind of looked like he was going to sleep. Then she saw it, Kuro's eyes closing and him just being there. Nanaya nodded to herself. "Yep. Asleep. Definitely sleeping." Confirming her previous observation to herself.

The bunny demon walked around the nastiness puddle of inside body stuffs and then stepped over his body. The girl squatted down, keeping her balance on just her toes. Using a pale index finger, she poked his balled up body. The bunny demon mostly did this out of curiousoity. Nanaya noticed a part of his body went up and down. So a temporary sleep then....She thought. Hmmm...The girl moved her finger away then stood up straight. Tapping her chin she began to think as to what to do now. It took the girl awhile before she decided to just drag this person's body to the section of the toy store where bean bag chairs laid.

Putting her idea into action wasn't so easy though. When she began to drag him by the feet, she barely missed dragging him through the inside body stuffs nastiness puddle. On top of that, it actually took longer than she thought it did to get him there. Nanaya had actually took a break a couple of times, leaving him on the ground before she went back to her candy pile to eat candy or play with toys. Dragging this person was work and it was boring! The bunny demon couldn't help but take breaks from something so dull. But she did eventually laid him out on some bean bag chairs. With that task completed, Nanaya did a celebratory dance, happy that she had survived through the boringness.

Though, she wasn't too sure what to do now. Grabbing a couple of dolls from a nearby shelf, Nanaya sat on the floor playing with them as she thought of what to do. The girl soon came to the conclusion that she should just wait and play with her toys or eat her candy or both!

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He was sick, that was true. His heart was sick. It pulsed, it clenched, and it hurt. The leaking from his eye continued even as he threw up, his bile spilling and pouring outwards as he gripped his stomach in shock. His gaze went stone silent as the Shinigami Captain's consciousness began to fade, her body now standign above his.

His body did not move as she leaned in to poke him. It continued laying there on the ground, unmoving. Slowly his body began to be moved as she gripped his legs and dragged him back to where the bean bags were, leaving him there as he breathed in and out lightly. She left him there, for a bit; not that he minded. Finally, he was placed in some bean bag chairs, which was where he was laying as his eyes began to slowly move…

And gently he was roused from his sleep. Laying there in those bags, he looked to his left, before looking to his right. On his left side he could see the bottom of the bean bags he was laying in, as well as some floor before it met the wall where a series of dolls were hanging. Swiveling his head over to the right, he saw the bunny girl playing with her toys, as well as the open doorway.

"...Hey, why are you playing like that?" He asked the girl as he slowly leaned forwards, one hand placing itself on his head as his eyes narrowed slightly, still getting used to waking up after having fallen unconscious. "Nanaya-chan… don't you have any aspirations or dreams?" He asked as he lowered his hand, gripping slightly on his mouth for a moment and stretching his lips before letting go, looking at her slightly solemnly as he tilted his head to one side.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum