Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose)

Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 am

Getting the light punch at his head, Nize just smiled, seeing that his boss was in a good mood too. He tried to avoid looking at the weird thing on her shoulder, that a bit resembled cat, but had some weird features. For the best, he just decided to better hurry up.
"Alright, alright! I will just quickly set new orders, so my research would keep going, while I will be away." He laughed, looking quite cheerful. The Arrancar was pleased, that Rose didn't say anything bad about his little lab, but maybe she wasn't saying anything, because the girl was disappointed. Who knew?

So, facing the computer screen, his voice changed from his cheerful self to a cold, emotionless sound.
"Start gathering reishi at the new chamber. I need it full after 6 hours. After that move subjects from the #1 chamber to the new one. I want to see how their evolution will go in that kind of environment. Then destroy the creatures from chamber #27. That is a project with no actual success. Now give me the information about the Cero Planeta and return to the previous project."
There was a silence for a little moment, but then a nerve tendril came from the ceiling and attached to the base of Nizes head. His eyes started to shine, like Christmas lights for a moment, but stopped, when the nerve detached. In that moment also, if Rose would check, she could possibly sense, that the males spirit energy had been amplified by almost 50%, while connected with the lab itself.

Done with this, he smiled at Rose and went to one of the meat walls, gesturing her to follow. The wall again opened, reveling a long corridor with at least, seven turns, each having again numerous turns, that again led to different corridors. Nize led his boss, up and down, through corridor after corridor, hallway after hallway. While going like that, he spoke.
"These are roots of my lab. Right now they go around one seventh part of the Hueco Mundo. If I would let her, she would also form something of a tree above the land, but it would definitely draw attention, plus, I doubt ShadowFall would allow me that. This lab is one of mine...Accidents. I was just experimenting with my power at the time and after seeing the Hollow Tree from afar, I decided to try making something like that myself. In the end I got her. In time, growing larger and larger, she volunteered to take the position of my lab. Somehow, even growing stronger then me, she is still loyal to my commands." He stopped again at one place of the wall. Now Rose should sense a massive energy, one, that could match with the strongest of creatures, on the other side.

"So, here is one of my latest experiments...The first gappy spirit. The Queen."
Saying that, he touched the wall and again a hole opened in front of them. The room was huge, enormous. The floor was covered in concentrated, blue reishi in liquid form. It reached too both ankles. The walls had also sucked up some of it and the flesh in here was blue. In the center a being, grotesque and beautiful in the same time, lay. The upper part resembled a women. Her skin was light blue, eyes big and completely black and her face features were soft, loving...and sad. She had two pairs of arms and giant, butterfly type wings coming from her back. Something of hair grew from her head. The lower part was huge, insect-like, with many places, that resembled anal holes. From them small, shining eggs came and were sucket up by the floor itself, when touching it. The thing spoke in their minds.
"Welcome Nize!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum