Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 5 Empty Re: Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It seemed that he had spoken for quite a bit, honestly it was usually to hear the sound of his own voice which of course was one of his favorite sounds~ But at the moment it wasn't simply to elevate his own boredom of dislike of someone else's being in his presence... In fact it was quite the opposite, he enjoyed being with this woman who seemed to be able to keep up with his words and meaning behind them as she stared into his eyes, her magenta gaze looking to pierce behind his gold stare. "You know if you look so adamantly, I think I might blush from embarrassment~" His words had a teasing manner behind them, it wasn't that he didn't enjoy her stare on him but he felt that he would love to see her cheeks grow red as well. It seemed that his companion was truly someone that Reigen could not only talk at but talk too, perhaps it was the fact that she was in her own way a hunter that could draw out a person's desire... Lust and greed were not poles apart for sure~ Though the stylish gentleman was sure that as the two seemed to hit it off that they would certainly be getting to know more about each other and meeting again was a certainty at this point, it was only a matter of time where and how much they would be getting to know each other~

Letting her take the first part of the meal, he watched as she made her bowl, taking meat and vegetables while looking to take broth only to not have a ladle, having to be handed one by her aid in the restaurant, the laughing seemed to be contagious as Reigen himself sniggered at the fact she had not noted it. When she was done however she looked to him with expectancy, as he looked to her as she told him to indulge he moved to the pot containing the food and moved with a quick and rather impressive efficiency. His hand moved to place beef and vegetables into the bowl as to give it the most aesthetically appealing look, he moved the broth into the bowl in one fell swoop, as if the placing of the food was a magic trick with flair and speed in equal parts as the presentation of his bowl was exquisite. One thing was off though, it seemed all the vegetables were all equally greens and no others... "Hmmm... I do seem to have a problem doing that without going for the greens...."

Trying not to think of the strange occurrence that he admitted to with almost a quizzing curiosity, as she spurred him on to eat he smiled to the lady's request and moved the beef to lips. Slowly he moved it into his mouth as he prepared to taste it, the food was.... For his palate very good! The meat had a strong flavor, it seemed that the umami factor of it had be preserved even after the broth had formed over it. This made it so the broth's flavor was enough to make sync with the beef to form a strong savory taste that did not overbear on one another. Looking down to the bowl his same sly smile looked over to Sidera. "This is actually quite exquisite for a dish~ I'd have to say if I hadn't cooked myself it'd be the best beef I've tasted so far~" Complimenting the chef and the lady who brought him here Reigen moved to consume more in his bowl as he looked over to his companion. "You don't have to wait on my account now, dig in yourself~"

[b]Template By: [THEFROST][ /b]
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 5 Empty Re: Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:15 pm

╔ Guardian ╬ Queen ╗
Seeing the man finally begin enjoying the food caused her smile to grow even more. They didn't have to do more than prepare their own plates and thus, such couldn't have been too much to ask for when it came to such a mouth-watering dish. The woman grinned with delight before using her chopsticks to assault the eggs broth and beef combination she had in one bowl. She rose her hand to grab the ladle once more, adding a bit more of the heated brother and letting it continue cooking the egg just enough for it to be proper to eat. The woman began eating her small bowl of meats, letting it the tastes dance over her taste buds and slip down her throat with delight. A refreshed sigh escaping her lips before she began preparing a secondary bowl. Her eyes dancing with delight. She had always enjoyed coming to Kitsu's little booth just because the food was better than anywhere she had been for such a lower cost. All ingredients were fresh each day and that is what made it even better. The young woman glanced at the handsome gentleman beside her and smile before speaking to him.

"You never did tell me why you accepted to bring me along on this little adventure. Hm.. I suppose it would count as a date by now, wouldn't it? That is how humans do things but I'm not sure if it's the same for a demon... As you can see, I'm not too versed with other races. Never really paid them any mind." She said rather honestly. Her speech was a tad matter-of-fact as she realized such on her own. Her head tilting as she looked at the man and paused on continuing her meal. It would be rude of her to be stuffing her face when holding conversation. This was something her mother did manage to teach her and her younger sister when they wee much younger. When they first came to the human world. It was odd that such just slipped into her mind suddenly, causing the woman to wonder into her thoughts before slipping back to pay attention to the situation at hand. She was with a man she didn't plan on eating, having dinner and just enjoying the night while dressed in such a lovely yet appealing dress. Being entirely honest with herself, the entire occurrence of the evening was very odd.

After all, how many girls can say that they stepped out to find adventure with their guardian because they found out they were a queen? Let alone, when on search for such adventure, they ran into a tall gentleman with green hair and golden eyes who then brought her along on adventures, her guardian leaving her to run off with said strange. On top of such, finding out her new companion of the evening is a demon who works in contracts and modernizes it for the sake of making things easier for himself and staying in the times. All of such, if told to anyone else, would seem rather bizarre. However, it seemed... Alright. Calm, casual, peaceful. Why? The woman wasn't entirely sure. Was it because he wasn't entirely effected by her Prolixi? Or maybe he was more so than he was admitting? She wasn't sure on such at all but none the less, she was enjoying herself even if the situation was different than most that she had ever been in. He eyes shifting to look upon the man once more as she gave him a bright smile.

"By the way, I told you this was the best place in town!"

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 5 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Anonymous

Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Watching motionlessly as he ate along with her, he did have to admit that the female by his side was definitely enjoying herself as she moved with purpose to obtain more meat to mix and consume at a quick pace. Her ravenous behavior seemed to put him on a tad chain of wondering, such a easy place to find was rather impressive and clearly this lady had the prior experience with good meals. Her way of acting was rather unlike he had expected for such a seemingly refined while still dangerous hunter, yet it was refreshing to see a person who could surprise him with their actions and altering perceptions of self. As she consumed food at a accelerated rate if she would note, it seemed that his food never had seemed to be touched, or at least that is what it looked like though he took another bite and then more, yet when he finished the food seemed to replace itself with a doppelganger of its former self after he finished it. "Hmmm I suppose after multiple tastings this is the kind of dish that I can see wanting to experience more than once, its not like gourmet is in anyway better." Thinking to himself he looked over to his companion again, this time it seemed that she was smiling over to him, however this time it was with a question.

She was wondering why of all such things he would choose to take her on such an adventure around the town such as this, when she finished and expected an answer he laughed slightly breathlessly and turned to her with a slight smile. "When it comes to this world I find that the idea of doing things leads to one of almost 3496328908532950 possibilities that not including the interference of another alternate of myself or another acting on their impulses and raising the number to practically infinite proportions, when it comes down to it Demons very rarely try to act as more than just the malicious monsters or the deadly dealers of souls... I am more in line that if we should emulate something, its humanity. They have all the possibilities and can do as they wish because the idea of being good or bad is a concept that defines them, moreover desire to do anything drives them... I'm under the belief that I'm either a 'good' demon, l don't particularly care for wanton destruction without profit and I dislike being considered a beast as much stunning attire clearly shows~" A tinge of playfulness could be found in his voice as he continued. "I chose to go on a date with you because honestly I find you to be the most intriguing person in the room~ I suppose it could be due to my nature as someone who looks for knowledge but the fact that such a person who is not only nobility and still acts with such a free spirit exists piques my interest to no end. I will admit the possibility of understanding your seemingly impressive cellular attraction is something that interests me too~ As it stands my 'body' is slowly still being affected but I'm more interested to see what's behind such a lonely skill than letting lust take over, besides it unbecoming of a gentleman to do such with a lady so soon after meeting~"

Smiling as he finished his bowl again, the Demon looked to her with a gentle smile as he talked still. "I felt that bumping into you and you having accepted the invitation to come along was the one in over an infinite number of possibilities I wanted to spend the evening~ So I suppose that it as it goes you are just that interesting to keep on piquing my curiosity Sidera~" As he finished she once again declared it the best place to eat in town, which Reigen folded his arms too and smiled with a strangely impressed with himself grin. "Well you haven't had my cooking so the issue has yet to be resolved!" Declaring a challenge the Demon smirked over to the pink beauty again as he seemed adamant in his own skill.

[b]Template By: [THEFROST][ /b]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum