Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000A Peculiar Arrangement. Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

A Peculiar Arrangement. Empty A Peculiar Arrangement.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 pm
2413-November 7th

James stepped cautiously onto the rickety dock for the luxury boat he had chosen to take into the mainland. The contrast between the hazardous pier and the clean and well-kept boat nearly made him smile. He readied his passport as he entered the line. Perhaps I should run back and say a 'proper goodbye'? James couldn't have second thoughts now. He'd already paid 200,000 yen for this boat ticket, and he wasn't one for last minute changes. Though, leaving her alive could prove... dangerous later on... James lost himself in thought for a moment, and only returned to hear the gruff voice of the captain yelling "Next!" at him. Handing the scraggly bearded man the passport and ticket, James wriggled his way onto the boat. The sheer amount of people on this boat was pissing him off. Rich people... Not to say he wasn't rich like they were, but these guys were just rich because they could be. Never working a day in their life, probably. Lazy bastards, the lot of them. Here he was, fighting to protect people like these? They didn't deserve it. James couldn't help but feel utterly disgusted being surrounded by them, but as he creeped his way toward a slightly less occupied area of the luxury cruise ship, he couldn't help but notice one that seemed quite different. Someone... not human. Seating himself in the general area of this female shaped creature, James discreetly turned on his contacts and scanned her. A Hollow? A Hollow on a cruise ship? James almost laughed. He decided she was no threat, and turned his eyes upward to the sky. She hadn't destroyed the boat yet, and that's a major feat for a hollow, he'd presumed anyway, based on his research of politics and the standing of such creatures. However, as with humans, one's hostility is not measured by their race, but by their mind instead. No use discriminating against her. At any rate, he might approach her sometime soon, if only just to find out what a hollow like herself would be doing on a cruise ship like this.

Last edited by JWC on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Peculiar Arrangement. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A Peculiar Arrangement. Empty Re: A Peculiar Arrangement.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:11 pm
The arrancar girl appearance was only that of a teenager as she lounged back in a chair. her body taking in the warmth of the suns rays. Yes by any who couldn't feel her distinctly un-human aura she was just a normal girl bathing in the light of day, lifting up a tea cup that has a blue flower pattern on it every so often to take a small sip. not that she really need or liked the food/drinks of the living, It was more for show than subsistence. As a way of making her blend in a bit more and serve as a sign of normality to others around her. Suzu could feel a human who has an adequate spiritual energy to possibly tell what she really was, And even more so he was willingly growing closer to her. There was a couple possibilities. One curiosity got the best of him. Two it was coincidence and he could not really feel her. Or three he was a fool who was looking for a fight without provocation.

As the boy did not approach her Suzu got was able to narrow it down to only one or two.. Not from words but his body language.the girls head shifting over ever so slightly just enough that he was with in her peripherals for just a split second. That was long enough for her red eye to read his body. His muscle were looss reflecting he was not on guard but relaxed. the vearus sweat glands throughout his body also shown no trace of nervousness or increased perspiration. his heart beat was calm and steady as well. So this made option three out of the question. No one would plan to attack the third espada without showing some signs of adrenaline. Or at least some form of remorse about all the lies that would be wastefully lost in the process. So now it was down to one or two. She knew how to get the answer soon enough.

Getting up from her chair her energy dropped down to zero. Concentrating on not letting any flow out of her body to be felt by others. Walking away suzu turned the corner and slowly walked down the stairs to go to a lower deck. the lower deck is a long hallway with doors spread far apart from each other. If the boy followed her, by the time he got down there she would be seen heading in the fine dining area. Suzu going as fair as to monitor his position with her Perquisa, and just before he reached the bottom of the stairs leading a short burst of energy out to act as a guide letting him see what room she was entering.
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000A Peculiar Arrangement. Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:52 pm
James eyed the girl suspiciously, as she tried discreetly to look him over. Quickly he turned his contacts on to get another look at her. This was no ordinary Hollow. It was something far stronger. Intrigued by the young girl sitting on the couch, James was tempted to approach her. However, as he was preparing a charismatic conversation starter, he instead noticed the girl's power level decrease rapidly to near nothing. Now he was very interested. If he could mechanize that he could mask the energy signature given off by his Anima Stone. That would be an invaluable asset in combat.

The girl began walking away from him. Wait! Come back here! As if I'd say that. James chuckled to himself as he followed her down to the lower deck. The lower deck, a hallway with dim lighting and a warm air smelled lightly of cinnamon and honey. It was a scent that delighted the senses. James took off his mud-caked white shoes politely as he entered the red carpeted area, setting them down on the wooden flooring that surrounded the long rug. Perhaps he'd need to wash those later. James looked ahead, and saw signs of energy in a room ahead. A wispy aura surrounded it. Clearly she was luring him. Knowing this could mean combat, James calmed himself, and managed to turn into the room, showing absolutely no signs of preparation for combat. He truly believed he was there for peace, anyway.

"You there, you know that habit of releasing energy as a lure is an intriguing one, however, one would never be able to detect hostility in me. In fact, as I'm fairly certain, you couldn't even tell I was scanning you earlier. So tell me, ma'am. What might a hollow like yourself be doing on such a luxurious trip as this?" James made his query as though speaking to an audience. These rooms were absolutely soundproof anyway.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Peculiar Arrangement. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:25 pm
The room was empty as it was quite a while yet tell dinner was served. Suzu standing just in front of the door blocking him from fully entering it. The girl would give a light chuckle. " You have it wrong. I instantly knew about that little thing in your eye. All it took was one look and I went through your whole body. Looking at each muscle strain and nerve ending. But you're no threat to me at all. So then Why would a human who quite frankly could not pose any threat be looking me over? One curiosity, or two you really had no Idea what i am and it was just a coincidence. I also did not ignore the possibility you may not be alone here nor the possibility that you may be foolish enough to attack me. On the upper deck there are too many people. Odds of accidental deaths in the crossfire were to grate.” Silently a blade would flash out from behind him and lay on top his shoulder just beside his neck. not cutting into him but just laying firmly agents him for the moment. If the boy looked back he would see another girl holding the sword that was pressed to him. this girl was identical to suzu in every way, In The reality of it they both was suzu. And within moments Suzu’s energy would be felt agine flowing out normally. but it was not felt from either of the 2 with this boy, but somewhere on the upper deck.

“ Down here there is no risk for unnecessary loss of life. And IF you have friends with you.. they will be watching the one up top. Now If i killed you here Id have eye witnesses who all know I Am no where near this room right now. I’ll be in lots of the photos and videos with time stamps. A Perfect alibi as no one person can be in 2 places at once right? "

The one standing behind him would speak up having the same vocal pattern and lack of emotion in her words as suzu. "If you can be intrigued by something so trivial as energy control and manipulation You must not have field experience with spiritual beings.”

The first suzu would walk over to a table and pull out a chair gesturing for him to sit down, before she herself took a seat in one opposite to it. “ I’m trying to be as civilized as i can afford. I do hope you understand that. As long as you don't do anything rash your life is in no danger. As well i will answer your questions, Given that i don't feel it reveals too much that is. As a scientist I am happy to share some knowledge with others… but some things must not be told for safety. AS a courtesy I'll try to answer your first inquiry now. You say what is a hollow doing on this ship yet I can tell you with 100 percent certainty there is no hollows on boar. I have no mask nor hole. I am technically not a hollow, not any more at least. You should look into a more accurate sensor as most would call me a vizard. Or send off an error code. Yet yours told you hollow. That tells me it can only take in one of my energy types at a time and ignores the other. ”

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:59 pm
James felt the blade at his throat, and slackened his muscles so as not to twitch and accidentally slit his own throat. The girl explained her master plan to kill him with zero witnesses, but James was not even moderately emotionally swayed. Smiling a crooked smile, James input the neural code for activation of the soul dash macro."Do you mind?" he asked, not waiting for an answer. Accelerating his body around the blade, he moved himself down closer to the girl. Feeling quite winded, he seated himself and took the bottle of water placed rather extravagantly on the night stand beside him, and looked the girl in her strange colored eyes. Well, at any rate, she was fairly strong. It would be good to have an ally like that. James, after pouring the water down into the glass that the bottle was set in, extended a hand to the girl.

"James William Caldwell. I suppose you could say I am curious. Now I'm even more curious how you've managed to fit so many different types of genes into one vessel in a stable manner, but for the moment, that can wait. Civility comes first of course. If I intended to kill you, I would know my target long before, and have no need to scan you, wouldn't you agree? And if I had colleagues, I would most certainly not endanger myself to speak to you. I clearly offer you no threat, so if you could please remove the blade wielding clone from the room that we may talk business? I think we'll make quite good colleagues. You have no interest in the pleasantries that plague my kind, at least, so for the moment you're clear in my book."

James looked the girl in her eyes. She was not human, and seemed to be of a more objective mindset, one that James felt quite confident confiding in. Regardless of how he felt, if she were to kill him now, none of that would matter. James was in dire need of a place to stay. He hadn't exactly planned his escape from killing that girl, however, he also hadn't planned on killing her so this entire bit wasn't planned and that irked him very much. Hopefully, he could turn the tides in his favor. Looking around the dimly lit room as he sipped quietly on his water, the red curtain's shadow covered the gold plated windows, which revealed the very same pier from before. Just then, over the intercom, the Captain with his gruff voice announced their departure. James set the glass down before the boat jerked forward slightly, and the pier was soon out of sight.

A Peculiar Arrangement. Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:12 pm

As he swiftly moves and sat down in the chair the other one would have seemed to match his speed, to stand just behind him. Within that time that was no more than a blink of an eye the sword was nowhere to be seen. no scabbard on her person or place to hide it. simply gone as if it disappeared into thin air. “You are mistaken again. I am not a clone of any kind. Like i said no one person can be in two places at one time. But what is the definition of a person? A human being regarded as an individual, is the answer to that and i think we have established I’m not human. so such limits don't apply to me. likewise as a scientist doing what other deem impossible is kind of my job. To put it simply I myself am existing in three different places at this moment and all three are really me. It can be useful at times to do so. ”

The one sitting across from him would reach out and take his hand shaking it firmly. she giggle again her voice becoming more playful in its tone. “ I am glad too here you are not so foolish. And yes I do agree with you on that. with how reckless humans can be its always good to make preparations for the worst.” raising up her hand the other suzu would flow like blue energy back into the one sitting down.

Suzu was enjoying his company. For some this may had seemed like a stressful situation, with the blade being pulled and all. But for her it was a mere formality to help grasp his intentions. he showed interest in her work which she always takes exception to, as well in her mind validating his curiosity. “ It seem as though we have some affability between us. My name has changed a lot over the hundreds of years. Now days I go by Suzu Zumizimu. Now what business would you like to talk about.”
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:46 pm
James smiled at her cautiousness. Such competent people are ones he wouldn't mind being surrounded by. Affability indeed... James couldn't be bothered speaking to anyone who did not show a will to learn about the world. At any rate, he needed to explain his situation to the girl. "Well you see, I've come by an unfortunate series of events which may or man not have led to a bit of arson. And murder. And theft. I need a place to stay where I will gain diplomatic immunity, and I'm willing to work for it. I've got Europe in my sights. I may have to join Shadow Fall at this rate..." The boat hummed silently, giving James some background noise to focus in on. His mind wandered again. How could he have let his frustration slip out like that? Ruined his perfect plan, merely because he could not stand the thought of that girl. James was in limbo for the moment. And he didn't like being in limbo. James liked control. Power. Not foolish blunders like this one. That girl, though highly unlikely, may still be alive... Why hadn't he stuck around to make sure she died? James sighed, and pressed the button for room service.
"You've an interesting view on--"
"Room service!" an enthusiastic woman responded, cutting James off.
"Wine?" James offered Suzu, hoping he could get a tad of alcohol so that he could take the edge off of his thoughts. At any rate, he sipped his water for the moment, enjoying the crisp flavor of minerals splashing coolly against his tongue. Regardless of her answer, he still ordered the whole bottle. There was more than enough for two.
"You've an interesting view on people, but would you not consider it a tad fallacious? Humans are not the only sentient creature, though most would argue they are the basis from which the other sentient beings come." James stood. Walking over to the window, he opened the curtains and let the sunlight in. The brightness filled the room, and the casual air that now filled it allowed James the luxury of looking about. There was a small closet for storing clothing and such things. The wooden doors were well polished and appeared to be new. The hardwood floors within gave this red and white themed room just the extra tad of class it required. The bed was white and red with a diamond pattern. The night stands on either side both held water bottles in cups full of ice. Two chairs sit beside the closet, to the left of the door, around a small table which was discreetly bolted to the floor. The bed, being on the right side nearest to the bottles of water was where James would sit himself before the attendant came. Sitting down once more, he looked over the girl. "Also, you wouldn't quite mind helping me update my contacts? They haven't had an upgrade in a rather long time. Also, this cloak is rather drab, wouldn't you say? I may need to make a replacement. If it's not too much trouble, you wouldn't mind sparing me the trip to Europe would you? If I'm going to go somewhere, I would much rather know my company, wouldn't you agree?" James asked, hoping to go to whatever place this... person lived.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 pm

suzu held her hand up bannering that she would not be partaking in the drink. “Thank you for the gesture but wine does not really suit my palate.” turning her head to the server for a moment. “ I will not be needing anything at this time. perhaps later on.”

“ Hm My view of people is one that was forged by my own experiences with them for over 800 years. No mistaken beliefs play a part in it, only the knowledge from seeing things happen time and time again. Granted my approach is a cautious one, But assuming the worst is far better than hoping for the best. That way you are prepared for whatever becomes a reality. As for not counting myself as a person, it has nothing to do with consciousness or level of intelligence. Lots of things have both perception and apperception other than just humans, But by definition none of those other things can call them self a person. Words hold power with in them and are binding. So words like person that are terms strictly meant for humans can't apply to non human life. But there are some words we can still use for ourselves. Like individual, It has multiple definitions. the first definition is ‘single or separate’ Which I am from my people. People is also one we can use ourselves. under its second definition of ‘community or ethnic group’. ” The girls would cross her legs whilst leaning in to rest her arms on the table.

“ How interesting.. You're seeking asylum from you past criminal activity, more so willing to head into Europe of all places. Shadow Fall would not care about killing, arson or any crimes that is true. But the fact remains its a organization of beings that for the most part rather eat humans than talk with them. On the other hand if its just away out you're looking for I own a small country. Its relatively safe for humans and infact all the People living there are well managed. The crime rate Is next to zero and laws are ones I put in place my self. If you are willing to sign a contract with me I would open my doors to you and no one could lay a hand on you within its borders. I could set you up with a laboratory. Test subjects are easy to obtain from the citizens without breaking any laws. No matter how inhumane the methods you use on them are. To my eyes If its done in the name of progression what does it matter if some life must be lost? The citizens that are still alive and happy will breed and replace those that die, but more importantly knowledge will be gained for further use.”
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:11 pm
My, my. What a perfect point of view. James rather enjoyed like-minded individuals that understood the value of progress. But this was not to say he was to blindly accept without caution. In this world, contracts can be a very dangerous thing. He could not accept without first knowing the terms of his agreement.
"So then, as I had originally expected, Shadow Fall would not allow someone such as myself to enter their ranks. Not to mention that may be considered betrayal of my entire race, though such things matter not to me. I seek only the enhancement of my own ability. Power. It alone is the sole deciding factor in history. To the victor go the spoils, as they say. However, I've a bit of a problem with blindly accepting contracts that may or may not be hazardous to this end." James eyed the girl suspiciously, then continued about with his inquiry. He had to make sure he wasn't falling into another trap. One with more... deadly consequences than the first. "If I might hear the terms of this agreement?" He questioned, just as his bottle of wine appeared through a hatch in the roof he hadn't noticed before. It floated rather extravagantly down onto the table and even set the table itself! Examining this happening more closely, he noted a mid level gravity spell that was hastily combined with a minor level movement spell. At first astonishing to see, he quickly regained his composure, and began to pour himself a glass. James snapped and cast a weakened version of a lower level Imperium of Flame without invocation on the candles, immediately lighting them, and covering the room in warm blue light. Sipping the wine, and closing the curtains, the room was almost oceanic in appearance, the blue flame dancing about the room. He, again seated himself nearby the girl. It wasn't hard to believe at all that a person of her caliber would be capable of ruling a nation. James counted himself lucky. It was almost as though fate were making up for his deranged mistake. James smiled, sipped his wine again, and reveled in his divine providence.

A Peculiar Arrangement. Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 pm
Suzu pushed a strand of her hair back, so it is not blocking her eyes. She admired the setting and the bluelight. It had a fair amount of aesthetic value. pleasing to look upon to say the least ” naturally our agreement will need to be a written one. But I don't have the necessary things for it on me. I'm going to need a confidentiality contract to Insure you don't tell anyone About my own resource's or about the experiments that go on with in my country that others may do. You may talk of your own as long as other names are not added. Privacy is golden after all, This is also why a lot of my own work is not have a patente. full disclosure Is normally a lot more trouble than it's worth in the end And the patent itself only last so long.. relatively short if you take into account how long a being like me can live. I will also need access to detailed reports on all your findings As well as any thing you may invent. The rights to both past and future developments will need to be shared parshley. namely Right of manufacturing and using. But you or self will retain exclusive right such as marketing, distribution, and general ownership. This is to prevent any exploiting. To put it simply, I'm going to need them disclosed to me for personal use or for the betterment of my lands. In exchange I will supply you with a work space And offer you protection with in my country as well as any resource's or even funding that I deem worthy to your efforts. A good deal better than most Employment contracts. It will be easier to negotiate terms once we have a rough draft written out and can go over the logistics. ”

She stand up from her chair and folded her arms along the underside of her breast as she walked the room. “Of Course tell the deal is finalized you can stay safely within The city of Har-Nuur.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum