Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Caramel
Caramel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Empty Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!)

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm
Reiko had just finished training for the day—not that she was especially fond of it, but she did want to get better—and she was dying from hunger. More so than usual, of course. She held a hand to her stomach and groaned. Damn these stupid gigais. She could’ve sworn she could stand the hunger pains much better in her Shinigami spirit form, but that was years and years ago, so she put the thought off. She grabbed her oversized military jacket from the ground next to her and put in on over her white robe. Everyone told her to change up her attire a bit; apparently what she was wearing was way out of the current fashion, but Reiko could care less about the stupid current fashion. She rummaged around in her pocket a bit for some money. She definitely had some…there! It wasn’t much, but it would get her a decent meal, enough to fill her stomach for a couple hours.

The streets were busy with buzzing and humming and chatting as Reiko made her way through the crowds to her favorite café. She took a seat and watched the people around her, hand under her chin, until a waiter made his way over and took her order. “Large coffee, and…a loaf of banana bread please!” She grinned at the man happily—or perhaps he was a robot. She didn’t really know or bother to figure it out anymore. Leaning back and tilting her chair, she hummed a tune, completely making it up. Some people around her threw her strange looks or glared, but she pretended she didn’t notice.

Place must be real busy, eh? She thought, that small smile still plastered over her face. The food wasn’t coming yet, and it had been at least ten minutes. Well, the tiny café did get an unusual amount of customers, and it didn’t have many staff, so the wait was to be expected. Reaching into her pocket again, Reiko found a piece of paper. A flyer for some sort of production from a month ago. It was useless now. Grinning, Reiko tore off a piece, crumpled it up into a ball, wet it with some spit, and sent it flying toward a person in the street. It struck with some force, definitely enough to make the person notice. Now comes the fun part, she thought.
Majestic Moose
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Empty Re: Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!)

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 am

---------------------------------------

"There is no such thing as purity, as there is a swell of darkness within everyone's hearts. My objective may seem unclear, but lets just say that when I am complete, that darkness with be more than a swell..."
-Dark Matthew Hinote

Essence Guardian Dark Matthew Hinote
たそがれの保護者の吸血鬼
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Tag9

"Should have aimed slightly right with a little less power. That would have gotten them at the tip of the spine to do decent damage..."

From the busy crowd, it was hard to tell where the dialogue came from, but there was someone within all the customers that stood out. He stood out not only in the way he dressed, but in how he presented himself. Aside from the girl who so rudely stuck a man with a spit-wad, he was also the only one at the cafe alone. Everyone had a 'date' or someone with them in which to enter conversation. This person that stood out was wearing dark clothes on a lovely day as such, and they were a long sleeve shirt with red tie, dark blue jeans and black hiking boots from the look of it. His red hair slowly swayed back and forth from the ever so gentle breeze in the air. As the air blew from one side, a small inhale was taken in from the gentlemen sitting only 1 table away, one leg up on the other, casually sipping some black coffee from a white mug, about 7 ounces. His powers or anything 'special' about him were un-detectable, but an uneasy atmosphere surrounded this individual very strongly. Something about this man just wasn't right...

He turned a little and opened his eyes slowly, to reveal a color as red as blood. A smile quite gentle, yet odd enough to send a shiver down your spine crept across his face. Something about this man, REALLY wasn't right, and was certain that no one should be around this individual. He had that aura that said 'Killing Intent' all about it.

As he faced the young woman he gently set down his cup of coffee. It was placed next to a book, with a black leather casing and a red ribbon for marking pages of progress. He then proceeded to place his hands next to his knee, raised up giving him a comfortable sitting position as he looked to the lovely young lady sitting alone.

"Fancy, meeting another individual without company at a place like this..."

His accent was slang Irish mixed with a deep American accent. It was as though he was born in Ireland, but lived around the world, slowly adapting to many other cultures and mastering only a few languages. The tattoos on his hands were in Latin as the one on the right said Aquaetis, and the left said Veratis. They had a meaning that only a few would realize, but if this new 'friend' knew what they meant, then that's bonus points for them!

He then spoke again...

"You know, I'm a gentleman when consulting others, so I'll present my self first..."

Then inhaled slowly once again, as if taking in a scent of a nearby specimen for a reason. He was inhaling the smell of something very...

Familiar...

He proceeded to grab some cigarettes from his left pocket and pop one into his mouth while lighting it with a silver zippo lighter he casually grabbed with his right hand simultaneously. They returned to their resting areas as he inhaled the wonderful cigarette, and exhaled up as to not be rude and blow the excess smoke into someones face...

"The name is Matthew... And I do believe I am your enemy Vizard...

Theme to the post

Artist: Hans Zimmer
Song: Waiting for a Train

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Caramel
Caramel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Reiko was searching the crowd with her eyes, trying to figure out which one of the people she hit, but nobody turned around or came over to yell at her. ”Ahh? This is bo-ring!” She said with a yawn. She was about to roll up another piece of paper when she heard a cold voice from somewhere in the room. The place was filled with sounds of chatting and talking, but despite all the noise, Reiko could clearly tell that this voice was directed at her. It made the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

She turned around to see a lone man, dressed in darkness, sitting at the table next to hers. She raised an eyebrow. Clearly, this man wasn’t quite human. He couldn’t be, not with those red eyes and that blatantly menacing spiritual presence. And those tattoos too. She wondered if they meant something to the man. He was sitting reclined at his table with his feet up. It seemed as if he was almost…mocking her. She didn’t mind being alone though, just as long as she wasn’t bored, and it looked like she wouldn’t be bored anymore, from the looks of it. Things were about to get interesting. The smile stayed on her face and she laughed. Not to say that she wasn’t scared at all, but she didn’t want to make a big deal out of anything. Besides, the man looked like he wasn’t one that should be messed with, especially if he claimed to be her enemy. She reached out, trying to feel and analyze his reiatsu, but she couldn’t really tell what he was, just that he wasn’t something she’d seen before. She frowned on the inside.

”Oh dear, an enemy?” Reiko scratched her head in mock confusion. ”I dunno what yer talking about. I don’t believe we’ve even met before.” She reached across the table, holding out her right hand for a handshake. No point in making him your personal enemy, she told herself. ”I’m Reiko. Nice to meet ya!” All the while, her long legs were tensed, ready to move should she find the need to. She just hoped that she wouldn’t.
Majestic Moose
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:01 pm

"There is no such thing as purity, as there is a swell of darkness within everyone's hearts. My objective may seem unclear, but lets just say that when I am complete, that darkness with be more than a swell..."
-Dark Matthew Hinote

たそがれの保護者の吸血鬼

She played off as cheerful, but it was obvious in the sounds of her speeding heart. The blood rushing from head to toe was telling Matthew all he needed to know about her current emotion to the situation. she was afraid and by the large mass of air within her blood heading to her legs, she was preparing herself for departure. Dark Matthews guess was that she wished to dart in case of hostility. Not much of a citizen protector with that kind of mentality. Maybe this one can be molded after all...

Matthew simply laughed gently and reached his hand out returning the shake. He wasn't going to prove hostile to this young lady...

Yet...

Matthew leaned back in his chair and inhaled another good taste of the cigarette in his mouth. The taste of creeping death was quite a delicious one, and one that he would dearly hold to for his nature. Matthew then looked at the girl and began to speak.

'Lets see how she can interpret the world...'

"You know, by enemies I didn't mean personally, I meant by nature. Our morale code and the laws surrounding our very being here, making us fight for a pointless reason. I for one wish to avoid pointless quarrels and just aim high. I am but a simple dreamer on a mission, that is all...."

Matthew threw his cigarette into the street nearby and just gently grabbed his cup of coffee while taking another sip of the black caffeinated beverage. His appearance seeming so calm and mellow...

"That's a good cup of coffee...."

Matthew then went back to talking with his new friend...

"Tell me... Miss Reiko. do you feel you are free from the binds of reality?"

What was Dark Matthew getting at?

Theme to the post

Artist: Clint Mansell
Song: Requiem for a Dream

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Caramel
Caramel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 pm
“Ah,” Reiko sighed, slightly relieved. Her bare feet were still practically jittering, telling her to get her ass away from this place before something went wrong, but she was intrigued, in a way, by this strange being. ”I’m not much of a fighter myself either.” And it was true. Reiko could be a force to be reckoned with in battle, but actually getting her into a fight took a lot. She preferred to stay out of things, watching, waiting, and preparing in case someone needed her assistance. Only then would she step in to interfere. She rather disliked having to draw out her zanpakutou to attack; that just meant more bloodshed, but for the purpose of protection. Healers were healers for a reason. They didn’t heal to cause more problems for themselves and others.

Unconsciously, as Matthew raised his coffee to his lips, Reiko reached for her own cup and took a few sips, feeling the warmth of the liquid seeping through the cup. The day was warm and the weather was amiable, but for some reason, her hands felt clammy. The coffee helped a bit though. She raised another eyebrow at his question. What a strange question to be asking in conversation! But then again, this wasn’t a normal conversation, and they were not normal people. She thought for a bit, contemplating the depth of the question. Reality…it was an interesting concept. She wondered some more over his purposes behind the question, and unable to decide, she just let that go.

”Hm,” Reiko began, setting down the cup gently on the table. ”Dunno what yer trying t’do there, but whatever.” She shrugged. ”Reality…I think it’s a weird thing. Am I free from it? That depends on what my definition, or your definition, of reality is, I guess. In my opinion, I don’t really think anybody’s free from reality. What’s around us, what I perceive, what you perceive, whether those are different or not. Everything we sense and think of, I don’t think anybody can free themselves from their own realities.” She tilted her head a little, her smile now wistful, a little lopsided. ”I mean, unless yer thinking…purely in possibilities. But that would be pointless, wouldn’t it? Ya’d never get anything done in this world. Maybe…you could free yerself for a while, but then ya’d just be forced back. ‘S like a trampoline; yer always gonna fall back down. Just the way things are, I think.” She sipped some more at her coffee and ate a slice of her banana bread. It was almost gone. ”Aw, yer making me think too much!”
Majestic Moose
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:40 pm

-Dark Matthew Hinote

たそがれの保護者の吸血鬼

"What about the laws of man?"

Matthew was very interested now. What was most likely going to be a little game for Matthew to play was now turning into a serious event. His heart began to beat faster as his grin grew wide. The very air around Matthew began to become thick as his power was now seeping out. His energy was getting stronger as a very dark aura now surrounded him. The citizens surrounding them were now beginning to choke as the very air they were trying to breath was too dense for them to intake. This girl was right in so many ways, but she was still blind to what really was! She needed to know that this world is cursed. It is doomed a repeating path that will forever circle in infinite as long as there are scum on this earth that continue to pretend they have to do anything. Too many people live amongst these people and live by their morals and it puts a waste to what freedom truly is. If only she was able to grasp it all, then this soul would have a future in this world...

Matthew shall lecture this small one, and help her understand what true freedom is...

Matthew tilted his head down as the bangs of his hair covered his eyes. He began to chuckle as he placed his coffee down. The chuckle turned into a laugh, then into an uproar as people around Matthew began to fall due to the loss of air, and weight of atmosphere. The power was just too much, and Dark Matthew was really beginning to enjoy all this.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You see dear, you only grasp half of what freedom really is. All that's left is the code of morality. What is Law? What is Justice? Why must we follow it? Who created it? Who's to say that if I were to kill everyone here, that I'm the evil one?"

Just then, Matthew stood up, and as he did, the sky over head began to darken. As the blackness surrounded the area, people looked up in curiosity wondering what was happening. Easy, there was an eclipse occurring and the eclipse was just the beginning of the nightmare. As the moon began to cover the sun, there was a bright red light coming from behind the bangs of Matthew's hair. As he lifted his head to look to Reiko, his left eye lit up a color as red as blood. His smile became a wide grin as his fangs appeared, long and sharp.

"You see, I'm what they call a demon here. I don't follow the codes of morality or law because I know what is true freedom. For example, what would you think if I killed everyone here?"

Matthew was very interested in her answer now. What will she think?

Will she pick the side of Enforcement and attempt to save the people? Will she pick the path of cowardice and run instead? Or will she just prove to Dark Matthew that she does know what she's talking about, and take the path of true power?

This next decision decides her Destiny and the path that she will walk...

Theme to the post

Artist: Trinity Blood OST
Song: Krusnik / Crusnik

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:08 am
(OOC: I shall be posting next, I'm just posting this up so Taicho doesn't come in randomly.)

Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 pm
Occ: NO WAIT!!! I wanna see her response first! Depending on the answer Matthew won't fight!!! Let her go first!!!!

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm
(No, because Taicho and his bullshit "lolrecon" reasoning is going to post if I don't)

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
OOC: Wait, so am I posting now or not? O_O -confused-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum