Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of the end? Left_bar_bleue10/100The Beginning of the end? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Beginning of the end? Empty The Beginning of the end?

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Event Creation Template
  • Name: Apocalypse
  • Character: Kaito Jojuurou
  • Type: Large scale spanning all sorts of SLs for good guys and bad guys
  • Info: 4 very old and fallen Shinigami come across a way to increase their powers, and come back as the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse
  • Notes: Need help fleshing this out this is my first idea ever

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of the end? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Beginning of the end? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Beginning of the end? Empty Re: The Beginning of the end?

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:38 pm

«OVERVIEWING THIS EVENT RIGHT NOW»

Uhm, is there anymore to this idea? I wouldn't mind helping you out, but you are gonna need to give me a bit more then this. What is the objective of the event? What is there for people to do? Will you need NPC Controllers? What is the story behind this? I'll put this in WIP, and if you are still active, we'll help with this.

The Beginning of the end? WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of the end? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Beginning of the end? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Beginning of the end? Empty Re: The Beginning of the end?

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:01 am
The Beginning of the end? Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS INTO ARCHIVES NOW✦

Ho'kay, it's been eons since the last reply. Therefore, I'm going to clean out events and move this into archives.

The Beginning of the end? WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum