Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Empty Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission)

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm
Step Right Up. Take your chances at a Slice of my Riches.

I'm not even going to use the template as the mission can be stated as very simply

For the next three weeks I want to boost the activity of the site and rp by giving a nice incentive.

After you have accepted this mission, you will receive 10,000 yen for every post that you make within the three week period.

The Catch: You must within your three week period have accomplished 12 rp posts.
(Please list your threads and posts in a tracking thread or a mission claiming thread. Add to the thread's title (Zero's Mission) or link it here at the end.)

Bonus Catch: For every 5 posts past 12, I will add 10,000 to each post's payout up to 32. (This means each post can become worth up to 50,000!)

Welcome to all!

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Empty Re: Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission)

Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:54 am
I like it.
I'll personally meet the payout, so double moneys up for grabs people!!
Additionally, The Vanguard will meet the payment for every post made from a characters who are members of the Vanguard.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) Empty Re: Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission)

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:51 pm

«MOVING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW»

Well, this has gone on long enough. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out. Thanks to everyone who took part in this. I'll go ahead and move this into old missions now.

Clearly I am willing to toss my Money for rp (Mission) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum