Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Empty Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION]

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:32 am
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: P.R.I.D.E. (Pursuing Regents Interested in Defending the Earth)
Mission Type: Neutral/Protag
Difficulty Of Mission: Easy
Who Can Join: Humans

Information:

Madeo Lucas, the Werecat King, is searching for those who wish to gain control of their own lives, specifically in the Americas, but he is also seeking to simply increase the size of his pride. After paying his respects to the friend who kept him alive for many years, he made the decision to finally gain company on the long road of life once more.

Primary Task:
Become a Were-beast. Specifically a Cat-Werebeast, but Madeo accepts all kinds into his Pride.

Extra Task:
Join Madeo Lucas' Pride and swear allegiance to the Werecat King.

Rewards:
Tier Upgrade, overall ability increase, Pride membership, ability to call upon Madeo when needed within a thread.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Empty Re: Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION]

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:39 pm
No-one has signed up for this mission since it's creation in February, I'm just dropping by to ask if you still want this to be up since it hasn't even started yet.

Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Image
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] Empty Re: Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION]

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:12 pm
LOCKING

Alright, since this mission hasn't had any progress in quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and move it into old missions. If this is still active, let me know by making a post in this thread after this post from me is up.

Humans, Bare your Fangs [MISSION] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum