Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)
Tiers:

Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Empty Temporary Bodyguard [Nix]

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 am
Father got Kasaki sick so that he could hire a different guard for his daughter without firing the one she already had, that was the latest conspiracy theory running through Kazumi’s head. Her father didn’t like Kaseki, she could tell since he didn’t really do much to hide it, but the guard was the only person deemed capable of protecting the youngest member of the Sakurai household and thus was the sole reason why Rise hadn’t fired the man and looked for a replacement. There really weren’t a lot of humans that wanted to guard the daughter of a wealthy businessman and lawyer for most were doing far more important stuff, like defending the planet against those who threaten the very existence of the world. Her sister was amongst them, though father didn’t know nor did mother and they shall continue being kept in the dark for the sister’s knew that their parents would be rather upset. Neither parent wanted their child involved with any type of organization in fear that something like Australia would happen again and that they would be deployed to the front lines, only to die.

Their parents may not be in their lives a whole lot, but that didn’t mean they didn’t care about the safety of their children. Honestly, it was their need to protect their children from harm that warranted a bodyguard, one capable of defending them from any sort of being rather they be demon, shinigami, human, etc.. And with a good many attacks upon the city having occurred last year, honestly it had probably been like five at the most and they had been dealt with swiftly and without harm to the city, her parents had become slightly paranoid. But such things didn’t matter, what did matter that was until Kaseki recovered, a different guard would be following her around. And she had a feeling that if he performed well and if father liked him more than Kasaeki, that the man would attempt to hire the individual. For a flitting second she imagined the expression on her father’s face if this person were to decline. A scowl would definitely be on his face, but he wouldn’t attempt to pressure the person into taking the job, he would simply have to deal with Kaseki. The very thought put a smile on Kazumi’s face and she leaned against the plush chair.

The replacement should be here soon, and when he, or maybe it was a she, arrived the two shall talk for a good hour before departing for Kazumi’s track meet.
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Empty Re: Temporary Bodyguard [Nix]

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 pm

So, why did Nix, from all jobs, choose this one. Well, there was many reasons. First, his secretary took a brake, because she had some kind of personal business. The male was curious on what it was, but he didn't ask any further questions, it wouldn't be polite. And because of this, the shape shifter fell in boredom. There was no job offers, that promised at least some fun and, while sex was comforting, it didn't last for ever. The male wanted to do something. Go somewhere or so.

The second reason was, that the nature of the request it self. It was quite late, even night, when Nix received a call from mister Sakurai. The man was strict and seemed like one of those persons, who knew what they wanted and usually got it. The man talked to him formally, like all of them, but seemed, that there was something hidden behind the job. The male wondered what? All in all, job requested for Nix to be a temporary bodyguard for the mans youngest daughter Kazumi. His tasks were quite simple, be by her side every moment. A bit paranoid, knowing, that Karakura City is one of the safest places on the world, but who was he to judge, while he was payed and it was fun, he will do it.

So, in that days morning, when he needed to start working, Nix was just in time, entering the building in one of his favorit forms. It was a male boy, maybe 17, but not more. He was well tanned, with well seenable muscles. His eyes were in a weird sea green color. The males hair was ash grey and so light, that they yelled out on the shape shifters dark skin. Todays choice of clothing was a red vest type hoody and army green shorts. No shirt or anything, so his upper body was quite well exposed. Then there were also running shoes and a sport bag with Kazumies Sakurai schools emblem. Perfect for todays task.

Reaching the building, Nix enjoyed seeing the confused faces of servants and other staff, when he came. The male boy didn't say to the servants, that he was the new body guard, but in that place stood as her "boyfriend". That was another safety precosion, if any of the other staff was ploting something bad. They all were already warned about the girls "friends" arrival, so he got easly in and went straight to the room he was directed.

Going in, Nix closed tightly door behind him and turned at his new target. He made a wide smile.
"Hello, you must be Kazumi! My name is Nix and from this day on, until your companion gets better, I will be your boyfriend and bodyguard."
Too blunt? Nix doubt that!

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 am
Kazumi had decided that a cup of freshly brewed black tea with three sugar cubes and a teaspoon of honey was in order as she awaited the arrival of her guest. A decision that she would come to regret upon the arrival of said guest. When the boy known as Nix entered the informal living room, Kazumi was gulping down her tea and when the word ‘boyfriend’ was uttered, she choked on it. The cup was swiftly put back on the plate which was quickly placed onto the oak wood table that was located on the left of her chair. She pounded on her chest several times as she regained her composure, and for a flitting second a scowl was upon her face though it was quickly replaced with a small smile, blue eyes turning to look at Nix, her coughing fit over. “Uh. I wasn’t informed about the boyfriend bit, but I guess that’s fine,” she said, idly smoothing out her skirt as she inspected the boy who stood before her.

Dark-skinned, sea green eyes, and grey hair, physical attributes that had Kazumi deeming Nix an exotic male. She hadn’t come across a lot of people with dark-skin before, but that didn’t really matter. “You should take a seat, we be here for an hour before departing for the school,” she said, waving her hand at the random couch that was situated in front of her own seat, a wooden coffee table set in between the two seats. She once again leaned into her chair, eyes now fixated on the boy that her father had hired to guard her until the return of Kaseki. She noted his attire, something she hadn’t done before, taking notice of the bag with her school emblem on it. “How you managed to get that?” Kazumi asked with a frown upon her face, pointing at the bag in question. Lunaris Academy didn’t hand out their stuff all willy-nilly and so she was rather intrigued on how he had managed to get his hands on an item that bore the school emblem.

“I do hope you didn’t steal it, or worse, beat up a poor soul for the bag,” she jokingly added, chuckling softly as the smile was back on her face. The answer to her inquiry didn’t matter, he could give her a grand story about how he had acquired the bag or a boring one, either way she would simply sit there and nod before picking up her tea cup and taking a sip from it. “Since we have time and shall be spending plenty of time within one another’s company, we should get to know each other.” Kazumi said, “I think I shall start… first question, are you from here or somewhere else? If somewhere else, where?”

Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] OGtJZvd
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Temporary Bodyguard [Nix] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:48 am

The girl was pleasing to the eye. Long, blond hair, clear, wide eyes and slim, athletic body. It was quite amusing to see the girls expression, when Nix announced, that he will be her boyfriend, but, and that was praisable, she didn't make a tantrum or something like that, but accepted the fact, as it was.

When Kazumi pulled herself together and stopped chocking on tea, she started to try show Nix his place. The male needed to admit, her straight back, jesture and even voice showed, from what kind of a family she comes, but he had dealt with that kind of people way too often, for them to actually influence him. Still, this was his job, so the shape shifter just took his place.

When the girl took noticed in the appearant boys bag, a devilish grin spread across his face.
"Wouldn't you want to know that? I asked and they gave me it." His lips again curled into a wide smile, as he sat in the chair in front of her.
"Yes, I know, when we will depart. I already have all your daily schedual memorised in my head." He moved a strand of hair away from his eyes, fixing them directly at the girls. The room entered one of houses servants, carrying on a silver plate long glass bowl, with kivi ice-cream in it. The man put it in front of the boy, on the table. Asked both, if he is needed for anything else and then went away. Nix took his treat and simply just said.
"He asked me, if I wanted anything, so I told, that I would love some ice-cream." With that he took a spoon of the creamy sweet and glanced at Kazumi, with a teasing half-smile.

In the end she wanted to know him better. It wasn't as Nix would mind, but usually things didn't go this peaceful. Alright, usually he didn't guard little girls.
"Hmm, you can say I traveled a lot, when I was a child, so I don't really have, like, one place I could call home. Right now I live here, at Karakura City. You have noticed the big office type building. I reside there. But yes...I feel quite found of Brazil. Then there is..." The male broke off, remembering, that he would almost start counting places, that now was owned by Monsuta or Shadowfall. It was hard to not get melancholic after 300 years.

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 am
A wary smile graced the teen’s face and a nervous chuckle escaped her lips, but otherwise she didn’t comment further on the bag situation. Again, it didn’t truly matter in the grand scheme of things so it was best not to press the issue. Another sip from her tea cup was taken as she watched the boy, eyes only snapping up to look at Goffrey, a man considered to be not only the butler but the one in charge of all the servants who worked within the residence. He delivered a bowl of ice cream, and without needing to know, she knew that it was for Nix. “Anything else?” Goffrey asked, right hand on his chest with his left arm held stiffly at his side, his posture straight and rigid. Kazumi thought for a moment before offering her tea cup and the plate to Goffrey. “Nothing else, thank you.” The man nodded, taking the cup and plate before bowing and departing from the room.

Her attention was turned back to the dark-skinned boy that sat before her, stating what she deemed the obvious, but having no need to comment on it. “Goffrey is nice like that. He offers all the guest something when they enter the estate, though that isn’t very often since we don’t have guest often.” She said as she leaned into the chair, caring not for posture at the present moment. A quick glance at the clock told her that only ten minutes had gone by which left fifty minutes of talks unless the two departed for the school early, like in twenty minutes. Either way, she would use her time wisely for she wanted to know the boy who would be serving as her bodyguard until the recovery of Kaseki, or perhaps until she was an adult if her father ended up liking Nix far better than Kaseki.

“Hm… Brazil. Heard that was a vacationing hotspot back in the day,” she said upon Nix drifting off, “you are very lucky to have traveled a lot. I, on the other hand, haven’t been outside of the country and I have only left the city once to see what the outskirts looked like, though in the company of Kagami.” She looked off to the side as her smile fell off her face, remembering the time that she had been out of the city. Father hadn’t liked the fact that both of his daughter’s had gone into an area riddled with danger. He hadn’t been pleased with them for the longest time, but the two had apologized. Kazumi hadn’t been out the city ever since, but the same could not be said about her older sister.

She pulled herself from her thoughts before she could be lost in them, eyes back on Nix once again as a grin spread across her face. “It’s your turn now, Nix.”

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 am

The ice-cream was good. It was sweet, but not too sweet, with a light lime flavor to it! When he was asked, what kind of flavor he wanted, Nix just told to surprise him and the male needed to admit, the butler did it.

But in the same time he listened to every girls word, even if she didn't think so. The shape shifter wouldn't survive this long, if he couldn't do 50 things once. Listening what she told about the butler, he ordered his brain computer to find everything about the old male. Althou Nix doubt he would find anything new...He already looked everyone in the house up, before even going here.

Outside the wind blew and a lonely rose petal flew on the girls nose. Sun shone a bit through the green leaves, lightening Kazumies face in yellow spring colors. Nix smiled and gently took the petal, touching the tip of her nose with his finger. A rush of reishi particles went through her body in one second and returned back in the other, gathering the basic information for him about her. And what kind of surprises it gave him.

With a slight grin, he returned to his seat, pleased with the information he gained.
"So, my turn! What I could ask? What, what, what?" He pretended to be thinking what to ask, when actually the male just tried to rise the tention a bit.
"I know! Does your dad know, that you can see spirits?" Another shark grin and he returned to his ice-cream, in the same time paying attention to the girl. This would be interesting.

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 am
She blinked several times as she attempted to figure out why Nix had gotten up from his seat. Various reasons ran through her head, but her thought process was halted as the boy removed a petal from her nose. She hadn’t noticed the thing, far too focused on the conversation at hand, and she guessed she should be happy that Nix had removed it. She watched as a grin spread across his face as he sat back down, and for a flitting second she wondered what he was grinning about. But she didn’t think about it too much for the boy was now ready to ask his own question, a question that would answer hers.

She blinked several times, having never thought about rather or not father knew that she could see spirits, for she had assumed that it didn’t matter since a large portion of humans could. The talent was nothing special in this day and age, and she usually assumed that just about everyone could see spirits unless they said otherwise. Thus the reason she had never bothered to think about rather or not her father knew, but with his presence in her life being kept to a minimum, she would assume that he didn’t know. And if he did know, he didn’t care, though if he were to find out that a certain other daughter had a set of powers and worked for the Vanguard during her free time, he would definitely begin to care. “Hm… I don’t know. If he does know, he hasn’t mentioned it. If he doesn’t know, I see no reason to inform him for that would lead to a full blown interrogation,” Kazumi answered as she scratched the corner of her mouth sheepishly. “I assumed that just about everybody could see them, so he probably does know but doesn’t care all that much so long as we aren’t running around with the various organizations present.”

She chuckled softly as her hand was dropped into her lap, believing that her answer was sufficient enough. She quickly thought up another question to ask Nix, for she wanted to keep the ball rolling. “Hm. My turn now,” she muttered, “let’s see.” Her gaze drifted upwards as she thought, only returning to Nix upon finding a satisfactory question. “What sort of power do you have?”

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:30 am

As Nix thought, even if the father is a bit paranoid about his daughter, still it is the situation, where the parents and children have...cold releashonships. Both are maybe talking, doing even things together, but love between them is buried deep under formalities. Tipical.

Taking another spoon of ice-cream, he could tell, that the ice-cream was slowly getting warmer and warmer. The male hated warm ice-cream. Picking up the pace to eat the treat, he stopped only, when the girl asked her question. He had a feeling something like that will come out sooner or later, but damm, he wasn't done eating yet. With a sad puff, he put the bowl on the table and smiled, when once again meeting the girls eyes. Slowly, with the noise of bones braking and reforming, his looks changed. Hair grew longer, eyes changed color, body became more feminin and even his vocal cords changed to sound as they would need to for this body. Now the clothes were a bit too big for the shape shifter, but yes, in the room there was now two Kazumies.

"Da dam! I thought, that a demonstration will be better. I can change and shape my race, gender etc. I took the delibrity to scan your body, when touching you. I can scan things, when touching." The other Kazumi took the ice-cream and quickly finished it. Done, she/he placed the bowl down on the table. Once again the sound of bones reforming could be heard and there he was again the dark skinned male.
"Then there is the regular stuff, like super human strength and so. Saying the truth, you wouldn't understand, if I try to explain. Maybe if I would turn you into..." Nix grinned But no, your daddy wouldn't like it!

With that, the male layed down, staring at the girl to ask his question.
"So, I will want to know about your boyfriends, how many you had, what you like in a male partner and are you still a virgin?" He could say, that these were job related questions, but in the truth, Nix was just curious...As always.

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:15 pm
Kazumi cocked her head to the left as she watched as the individual morphed into a perfect replica of herself. Her eyes roamed over the replica that stood before her, absentmindedly looking for any difference but finding none before blinking several times. “That’s quite the interesting power you have there, Nix,” said Kazumi as she grinned, watching as he morphed back into the dark-skinned boy. She was very much amused and amazed for she had never had the pleasure of seeing someone that wasn’t her sister use the power bestowed upon them. She had to admit his ability would be useful for a variety of things, and could see why her father had decided to hire this individual as her temporary bodyguard. “Probably not.” She said as she nodded her head, now awaiting Nix’s question and it came quickly.

Either Nix didn’t know that asking such questions pertaining to ones current and previous relationship status as well as state of virginity was crossing a fine line, or he simply didn’t care. Whatever the reason was, her face had turned as red as a tomato and her mouth opened and closed, though nothing came out. She was obviously flustered by the question, a question that wasn’t all that important in the opinion of Kazumi and thus shouldn’t had been asked, but it had anyways. Rather or not she choose to answer him or change the subject was to be seen, but with her reaction and her personality, she would be changing the subject upon regaining her composure. She was fortunate enough to not have requested another cup of tea from Goffrey for with her luck she would had choked on the warm liquid.

After much sputtering, the female finally regained her composure, she breathing softly in order to keep her nerves from going haywire. She folded her arms across her chest as she leaned against the chair, frown upon her face as blue eyes seemed to stare holes into Nix’s very being. “That’s not a question that I shall answer,” Kazumi firmly said, a hint of slight annoyance in her voice. “For it’s a question that is very, very, personal and we are not on that level yet.” She added, voice still firm but the annoyance removed from her voice. She continued to stare at Nix, her gaze softening slowly as she sighed deeply. “Pick another question.”
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:42 am

Yes, this job sure was amusing! First, he thought, that she will fall unconsciousness from lack of oxidant, but no, slowly, minute after minute, she became more and more calm. Tone from tone her face regained its natural color. He just couldn't hold himself and the man started to loudly laugh, enjoying the moment. He thought, what face expression she would make, if knew, that he already had the information about his last question only by touching her. But no, that would be too much. There was a limit on how much you can mess with your employees.

Finally taking hold of himself, the man smiled once more, before speaking.
"No, no! You answered my question completely!" Nix kept laughing and smiling, thinking, that the poor girl was now feeling quite confused. The shape shifter glanced at the clock and his eyes widen in surprise. First day and he was already late.
"Ummm, we should get going! I have my bag with me, where is yours?"
After getting ready, the male would leave with the girl to the track team.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum