Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Challenge For The Nix Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Challenge For The Nix Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Challenge For The Nix Empty Challenge For The Nix

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:12 pm
So, hello there! As some may notice, I'm a bit active poster, that works his muse out, until she falls dead on floor XD But even her needs a brake. This is my first reason, why I made this...Bet, you can say! The other reason is because I like to make different threads and I though for some time already, that this would be a fun thing to do, if people keep active and give me challenges.

So, to the point. Like I said, YOU, yes YOU, give me challenges, RP related, which I need to do in time period from 3 days to a month. All depends on the nature of challenge. So, you can write almost everything. Starting from write that and that many posts in that and that many days, to "do a mature thread, where your character is trapped in a volcano". You state the reward, starting from yen, to abilities of your characters, equipment or even tier swap(if admins approve it). What else you need to state, what you want from me, if I fail to accomplish this challenge. If it is yen-wise, please first take a look on how much I have at that current moment.

So, I have the rights to deny a challenge, if I will have reasons. The challenge timer starts ticking for me at the moment I post here, that I approve it. So, this more or less is all. If any questions, please, ask them via PM, XAT or SKYPE. Lets have some fun, shall we ^,^

Code:
[b][u][size=18]Challenge Template[/size][/u][/b]

[list][*][b]Challenge:[/b]

[*][b]Time Limit:[/b]

[*][b]Prize:[/b]

[*][b]My end of the bargain, if I fail:[/b][/list]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Challenge For The Nix Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Challenge For The Nix Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Challenge For The Nix Empty Re: Challenge For The Nix

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 pm
Challenge Template

• Challenge: Write two apps.

• Time Limit: Seven days from whenever you start.

• Prize: I will personally offer 20 million yen to you (which you do not have to offer me if you fail) and, if you'd like, a graphics/coding request fulfilled for free.

• My end of the bargain, if I fail: Live with the fact that you could not complete this challenge under the set rules. That is all.

Challenge For The Nix 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Challenge For The Nix Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Challenge For The Nix Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 am

Dear Sir/Mam, I accept your challenge!

Random Stuff And Random Shit,
My Time Has Come to Fool Around,
Gonna Takes, Gonna Do,
Tears Of Cream Will Fall Upon You!

CODE:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Challenge For The Nix Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Challenge For The Nix Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 pm
Challenge Template

• Challenge: Boost up K-World activity

• Time Limit: A week to a month

• Prize: I will offer you 30,000,000 yen.

• My end of the bargain, if I fail: Your soul

Challenge For The Nix WVMWLOu
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:09 am

WILL DO BOSS!!!
Writing, plotting, catnip eating,
Gonna make some shit here going,
With a World full of "K"eys,
Gonna clean some dirty deeds!
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Challenge For The Nix Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Challenge For The Nix Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:20 pm
Sorry for being late on this. I was actually going to determine our "bet" to be your loss considering 7 days have passed and only one application has been approved (Daniel Sprite). This is in fact my loss, however; I did not specify much, and only stated "Write Two Apps". Although evidently incomplete, you have written an application for Annabel Erobern, and I did not state the clause of completion of the apps to count. That in mind, I will go ahead and post a thread asking for a staff member to move 20 million yen from my account to yours.

Challenge For The Nix 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:34 am

Well, this is awkward...

And I was going to write a apology today, that I failed my challenge. Just with the event making forgot to do it yesterday! So yeee....But, if you say, that I won, then who I am to complain XD But really thanks for participating....AND PEOPLE!!!! THINK OF SOMETHING MORE CREATIVE!!!!!!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Challenge For The Nix Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Challenge For The Nix Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:38 pm

«GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YA OL' NIX»

The challenge I present to you?

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13711-the-deadline-thread-communication-event-prizes-limited-time-only-apply-while-active

Join that event! You will have anywhere from one week to two weeks in order to find yourself signed up for it. The prizes itself will vary based on the type of deadline you make for yourself, but you will be rewarded via that thread.

If you fail to join that, I'll burn your bug collection to the ground.

Challenge For The Nix WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum