Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Empty [DONE] Lydia's Gear :D

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:09 pm
  • Item Name: Bionic Arm Upgrade 1
  • Item Type: Just Lydia
  • Used For: It can be used as a projectile weapon, a melee weapon, auto-repair itself, lead electricity, hold several vials of blood, and store/transmit information from/to other electronics, and itself.
  • Item Description: Lydia's Bionic arm has been a part of her for 3 years, though she's not made much use of it in combat. Applying nanotechnology, Nix has upgraded it to conduct self-repair much in the like that humans heal, except much faster (Heavy repairs take only 5 minutes), and hold three full vials of her blood, which makes for approximately 300 rapid-fire mutation bullets before she must use her personal blood (Within her) as a weapon. It now uses modern day cybernetics instead of Lydia's original design, making it far more efficient at following commands. Aside from that, her arm can also fire off a small knife-like object attached to a rather long length of cord (up to 30 feet) That pulls her in the direction of whatever it hits. When it lands inside the surface, smaller hook-like extensions open themselves out to provide greater traction to the surface. The hook blade may be used in combat. She may also form the entire lower half of the arm into a blade, making it usable in combat. She may simultaneously form the upper half into a projectile energy weapon that uses outside reishi gathered and transforms it into energy beams, orbs, or other varying shapes equivalent in strength to a low level Cero or a mid-level bala, with a drastically reduced strain on Lydia's energy. That said, it may also transfer electrical current, or use it as a to add charge to physical attacks.It may also change appearance to look more human than her current metal arm. As far as storing and transferring information goes, she may pair with objects she is compatible with over a wifi type connection. If it is within range, she can connect to it. For now, the only compatible objects are the ones upon which Lydia has installed a program on (that links it directly with a patch that she must place or connect directly to the source.)
  • Obtained From: Nix upgraded it.
  • Yen Price: 8,000,000 yen
  • Notes: Like the Swingshot @Ratchet and Clank-- holy fuck, that upgrade is crucial.

Equipment

• Item Name: Compatibility Patch
  • Item Type: Anti-Godmode Patch-- I mean, uh, connectability patch.
  • Used For: It must be connected directly to an electronic with an app installed in order for it to share information with Lydia's arm's datapad.
  • Item Description: It essentially makes electronics able to connect to Lydia's arm in an internet-ish way. She doesn't have direct control over the object it is connected to, she can merely view information that it sends. In the case of her GHOST, it can send her on the fly radar in it's jet form on autopilot, or connect her datapad to the Yuudeshi network (on the same access level as the GHOST has) for tactical assessment if her vehicle is not directly with her.
  • Obtained From: Nix helped her build this.
  • Yen Price: 10,000 yen each, times 10.
  • Notes: It's essentially like a piggybacker that sends data from one machine to another. Like a wireless flashdrive, basically...

Equipment

• Item Name: Combat Suit 2.0
  • Item Type: Lydia-specific
  • Used For: Defense
  • Item Description: Using nano technology, Lydia may spread some of the Nanites stored in her arm (For auto-repair) out over her body, making a thin coating that appears to be a few inches thick of latex, but is actually the strength of a weak Arrancar's Hierro. The removal of nanites from the arm means that repair time is slowed severely for the arm, making the two pieces of equipment regenerate at around the same rate. (The arm regenerates in 5 minutes, and if both are present, both regenerate in 10.) Nanites are surprisingly adaptable, being able to sustain both energy and physical attacks by increasing the density of nanites in an area. The nanites all have AI which allows them to individually, but also collectively repair damage.
    Spoiler:
  • Obtained From: Nix's weird nanotechnology obsessed brain
  • Yen Price: 1 million Yen for the nanites.
  • Notes: It fits like spandex ;D

Last edited by JWC on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Empty Re: [DONE] Lydia's Gear :D

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 pm

✫CHECKING THIS NOW✫

YOU'VE GOT SOME STUFF TO FIX, BUDDY
SO CHECK BELOW TO FIX THEM

✪ Everything looks fine -- save for the Combat Suit 2.0. The reason I say this is because it feels too brief. Therefore, I'd like to see you expand on it. How does the nano technology actually work with the device? What are examples of the type of attacks it can take? What does the suit look like? Just give me some more detail and I'll approve it.

[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D WVMWLOu
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:29 pm
Oh yeah, sorry I just threw it in cause I realized I forgot to. Gimme like 3 minutes xD

[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:38 pm

✫CHECKING THIS NOW✫

✪YOU'VE GOT THE CLEAR NOW, MATE✪
SO ENJOY YOUR BRAD NEW EQUIPMENT

✪ Everything looks good now! I don't mind anything listed in the equipment. So, with that said, I'll go ahead and deduct the yen from your account and you'll be on your way to adding it in the app.

[DONE] Lydia's Gear :D WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum