Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC]

+4
Horus Sariel
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix
THEFROST
8 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty The Character Dash Challenge [CDC]

Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:57 pm
The Character Dash
✔ Operation Name: The Character Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: This challenge is fairly simple in nature. In order to promote character activity, this challenge is based around making a post within the next few weeks for every character you own. If you have five characters? Then you would need to do five character post. If you had ten characters? You'd need ten separate character post for each character. (So, in my case, I would need to do a post for Mana, Shadin, Cirno etc)

You will have one month in order to complete this challenge. Additionally, the more post you tack on to the character, the more potential you have for further prizes in the event. As, with this challenge, you will be given the opportunity to have multiple prizes for each character you own. So, say Character A gets 20 post, while Character B gets 5 post. Character A's prizes will be increased, well Character B's will be lesser. So the more post you make with a character, the more their gains will be in the end of this challenge.

And, in order to be eligible for this mission, you will need to sign up in this thread. Once you've been approved, you'll then need to make a tracker thread and make sure each post for each different character is organized properly. Then, after you've completed the mission, you will need to post it in the Character Dash Prize claim thread and I will review it.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Get at least one post for each character you own. You can go for more, however, and increase your prizes dramatically.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ One Million Yen - For each post that is completed? You will receive one million yen. So if you do a whole set of five, you'll be able to receive upwards of five million yen for this little challenge.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive one thousand awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade - If you are able to get fifteen post, for each individual character, they will be eligible for a tier upgrade if they are under 0-2+. However, this is still subject to staff review and is not transferable to different characters. (I.E. if Character A gets fifteen post, but Character B has ten post, it's not possible to transfer Character A's points to Character B to boost that character)

✘ Willpower Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Skill Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for an optional skill upgrade as well to go alongside the willpower skill. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Character Dash Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

✔Mission Takers

April 12th, 2015

Nix
LilithofSpite
[THEFROST] [Extension of 1.6 weeks; ending the 24th of May]

April 16th, 2015

Forsaken Crow
JWC
Horus

April 21st, 2015

Kade

May 6th, 2015

Thordios

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] WVMWLOu
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty Re: The Character Dash Challenge [CDC]

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:02 pm
You can count me in!
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:06 pm
I'll try.. : < I'll try...

quick question. If Lilith have 5 different personalities, does that mean one post with each personality?

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Image
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:18 pm

«CLEARING OUT THE STUFF RIGHT NOW

Nix and Lilith are approved. You have one month in order to do this challenge and I will now make a list of users apart of this challenge. Along with that, you don't have to do the 5 personalities. I count Lilith as one character; so go nuts.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:25 pm

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Large

BY THE GRACE OF GOD:

LET ME GET THROUGH THIS

I'M SIGNED UP

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 am
I really am apologizing, but because of the fact, that I need now to take care of my sick grandmother and the situation doesn't seem well for now, my muse/GUTS/brains are refusing to obey my orders like usually and I'm not certain, that I could pull out this event. I will be still posting etc. when feeling like it, but doubt it will be that active. So, by saying this, I drop out of this challenge as a wuss
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 am
Eh screw I'm in! Lets see how this goes!
Anonymous

Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:31 am

I'm game, let's drop the bodies.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm
You can count me in.

The Character Dash Challenge [CDC] Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:56 pm

•EVERYONE IS IN THE CLEAR•

SO I'D LIKE TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE CHALLENGE
AND TO WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK WITH IT GOING FORWARD

Well, if you manage to find a way to cope, you are still in this challenge. There is no harm if aren't able to complete it due to those circumstances. And, I really do hope your grandmother recovers.

As for HOrus? You've got the clear for this event. The same goes for Forsaken Crow and JWC. All three of you will be starting today and will have a month to complete this challenge. Good luck to everyone who has entered.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum