Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event]

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 pm

What was there to understand, Hakimaru felt some akin to irritation at this point. He softly sighed letting a breath escape his lungs, he gave the blade a swip cutting the projectile in half as it passed by him. His eyes cold as he heard the voice ease it's way into his mind. His orbs looked towards the goal, he could deal with that matter easily enough. He tooka step forward with amazing speed vanishing. What was the point on endless restraint if you didn't know when to dive deeper into the well. Their was a place he could go, somewhere that would provide him with everything he needed to end this matter with haste. The other could protect her ladyship from the Iramasha, his hand clasped the sword. He began performing a rapid number of Shunpos, his bankai focused in now. The Central Wind was ready to be activated, whatever remained was ready to be destroyed. The goals needed to be finished out then returning to her side, he closed his eyes. He had no other choice now but to do this, he activated the Tiger's eye. The Crow families Legacy which had been lost, was the power of their eyes. Iriko Crow bore one, though he doubted that man knew it. No one in the family could access outside the Dragons eye. The Tiger, the Phoenix, the Turtle. Those eyes for some reason were locked from the others, Hakimaru was given the seal to open the doors. A feral intent to kill came to those that would bare his path. Something almost hungry came from his eyes, it was a desire to feed. The beasts hunger and it's desire to slaughter everything and devour it all. He walked by those that would allow such, his eyes burned with the intent of a Tiger on the hunt. But something troubled him beneath the surface, he heard Kazehime once again speak. "Haki, why don't we ask that Orby thingy. Maybe it has some answers, I mean we could just blow it up..nothing says therapy like a good explosion. " He paused at that, ask the orb for advice on his life. He stared forward at it, could this thing provide answers?

What was he to do, avenge the Crows or perhaps find a new way to live his life. He was the only one left it felt like. His son existed yet although, his eyes were fierce and something about them calmed. He made a choice as he walked towards the object, hostile intent slowly vanished. The tiger that had growled for centuries and bared it's fangs at this world looked on. He bore demons and was in a way a broken man, he heard that his clone had found peace. But him he still lived in turmoil, he still hadn't forgotten the pain his father put him through. He remembered ripping his mother apart and nearly killing the woman. But the question was simply now, did blood need to be shed for him to find peace? What path was it the Tiger walked now? He felt his body's blood boil with anger as he frustrated could only stare towards the core. His form walked forward, something dark came from him. The hollow energy began to pour out of his body. It was ominous and hungry, the Tiger's fury was being contained by a single question. Desire for one answer, anything he could get his hands on. He wasn't a hero nor was he a villain. He just wanted answers, above all else answers were what he sought. His hand clenched into a fist, he released a growl almost feral as the energy shook this place to it's core. The winds ripped anything not the core to pieces, his fist slowly lost it's form. He felt the hand fall flat now as he exhaled a long breath. He walked towards the Core, creating a wall of the four winds to block anyone else from entering. He had no hostile intentions, just confusion and a question on his mind. He walked towards the World's Core, sitting down for a moment. Hakimaru needed this closure more then anything this world had ever known. What would he do when, if the Core answered? Would he still destroy it if another way presented itself? Would he find an answer through the closure that answer provided. So it was time for him to ask the question that begged asking.

" I know not if you hear my words Core of this world. I am Hakimaru Karasu, once upon a time I was known by the name Jaeden Crow. I was born into a family that discovered my power and sought to misuse it. They locked me within a prison, cloned me and sought my strength. But only succeeded in making a false family, they have gone without my wrath...The reason I lived was my sister, she was my entire existence. The reason I kept my fangs from sinking into them for the crime. I keep thinking if I was there, maybe I could of protected her and Iriko from what happened to them. I've been given a great gift, I can see everything the other eyes do..Or at the least I have a general idea of what's going on, but at the same time it's a curse. My son has grown into a fine young man, I currently settle situations with honor but...something haunts me..I'm told that you may have the Wisdom to answer my question. " This Core wasn't tainted like people were, it didn't have the poison of any delusions. His eyes stared towards it, the question was simple and perhaps obvious to some. But Hakimaru wanted to know something that was important to him. "What should I do, I am in a place now that feels like limbo. I feel no sense of honor or accomplishment. My blade is used for a friend and yet..I feel as though I'm falling into a dark water, with no end in sight. The blackness sucking me in and destroying me inch by inch. I feel my honor being challenged and questioned by not one but everyone. Is the Monsuta my home, what is it I should be doing? This wasn't a man being indecisive by any means. Hakimaru just had stumbled off the path that he once saw as clear as the light. Now it was dark without a single glimmer of light, this was the path the Tiger of the Crows and perhaps keeper of their great power had wrought. He followed Tora because he was a friend and his son could be watched from afar without him slaughtering them all. And avoiding causing Tiamat pain, that was his end goal. But in the end it proved for naught. So where the world turned and what happened next all his focus and attention were on the Core of this world.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event]

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:48 pm
[adm]Just posting a warning that Horus has five days to post. If he does not post during that time, we will skip him. This is done in an effort to speed things along in this event thread.[/adm]

Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 am

Artist: Disturbed - Song: Warrior - Word Count: 1367

As Horus' battle continued countless explosions rocked the area, the onslaught of blasts raining down endlessly as the fiery entities he battled sought to extinguish his life. And yet, even as he evaded, or countered each blast with a cero of his own, the excitement he felt continued to grow stronger with each passing moment. Before long the entities began to switch tactics, opting for a combination of close, and long range combat. While the first entity drew closer one could see Hollow reiatsu beginning to collect around his dual blades, forming Horus' Hollow Scalpel technique. Immediately after the scalpels formed around the blades Horus found himself face to face with the first entity, the fiery creature letting loose a barrage of fiery blows upon the crimson haired Vizard. As each blow fell the entity found itself countered by a blade of hollow reiatsu, and for every counter the effects of the scalpel would become more evident as said entity found itself becoming weaker, and more sluggish. It was time to get rid of this pest and move onto the others, and so with that in mind Horus began forming his cero pulse technique before lodging it into the fiery form of the entity he had just weakened. One powerful roundhouse kick later and the entity found itself on a collision course with the others, as it closed in upon them Horus' technique finally detonated.

The initial entity found itself obliterated by the techniques explosion, while those that remained around it were littered with numerous piercing and cutting wounds from the secondary effect of the technique. Unfortunately for Horus holes, and cutting wounds would not be enough to take out the other entities, rather Horus' technique seemed to only egg them on, evident by the large amounts of energy they were now gathering. It seemed they now planned to eliminate Horus in a single large-scale blast. A roar of laughter would find its way free of Horus' lungs as he took in the sight before him, if these things wanted a blast, then they sure as hell were going to get one. As his laughter continued the Vizard's gaze refused to leave the entities before him as he began to gather his own large scale technique. Red and black reiatsu began gathering in his palm at a startling rate as the male once again started tapping into the URE sphere he possessed. Upon doing so the collection of reaistu increased ten fold, a large orb now formed as a golden yellow glow began to emit from the orb. Through usage of the URE sphere Horus sped up the formation of the technique, feeding all the necessary energy needed to do so directly into the technique. In a matter of moments the Vizard was ready, and just in time, for the entities had finished preparing their own assault, each releasing a beam composed of the very inferno they were.

Raising his hand before him golden eyes watched as the beams launched by the entities merged into a singular ray of utter destruction, before finally releasing his own technique. Golden orbs continued to watch as a path of carnage was left in both attacks wake; the entities beam leaving nothing left in its path, not even ash whilst Horus' technique seemed to eradicate anything in its path, leaving only a trench behind. In mere moments the two attacks met one another, one trying to push through the other before both finally erupted into an explosion of fire and lighting. Even as the shockwave from the explosion hit Horus, and sent him reeling into the air, his eyes never left the explosion, watching as a massive pillar of flame shot straight into the sky with lightning erupting from every location it could. As the explosion finally died down, and Horus' body came to a halt after skipping across the ground like a stone upon water, one could see the destruction left behind by his fight with the entities. The area they had fought was void of all life, nothing remained in the area of the explosion, not even ash rained down from the sky. As for the entities themselves, for now it seems as if they too had been caught in the explosion, possibly having been erased from existence by it.

Lifting himself from the ground Horus could feel the ground beginning to tremble as the sound of Moonie's roar reached him. It seemed that the battle between Moonie and Sing was continuing to escalate further, though rising energy signatures and the constant explosions were evidence enough. Horus stood stock still watching with trepidation as the bout between Moonie and Sing continued, witnessing the man's titanic blow & shot respectively as he sought to face of against both the core & Sing. Despite facing Sing it seemed as if Moonie wouldn't be content until all eyes were on him, at least that's what Horus could gather from the fact that a blast had just been launched in both his & Hakimaru's locations. As the blast sent in his direction closed in Horus would once again tap into the URE sphere; first to create a stronger than normal reiatsu barrier before him via his reiatsu tk; second to pump himself full of reiatsu in order to once again enhance his reaction time and speed. As a result the blast would meet the barrier, which would only halt it long enough for Horus to move beyond the path of the blast before it brought down his barrier and continued forth. Though he shouldn't have expected things to be so simple, rather than his barrier falling before the blast & said blast continuing on, the blast detonated upon the barrier, obliterating it in less than a second. All Horus could do at the moment is hope he could take the blast as he found himself caught in the explosion.

Thus once again Horus found himself skipping across the ground, each impact creating a small crater beneath his body before he skipped on. Finally coming to a halt one could see smoke rising from the final crate Horus found himself laying in. Easing himself off the ground Horus noted that his coat, shirt, and most of his pants had been destroyed by the blast, though that was the least of his worries. The males body was littered in large bruises, cuts, and plenty of blood. As Horus made to grab his dual blades that laid not far off from himself, he noticed his arm didn't look quite like it should, thus, accepting it was broken, he opted for the simple solution; snapping it back into place. Upon doing so a quick roar of pain escaped from Horus before he pushed it to the back of his mind, there was no way he was letting a broken arm prevent him from fighting.

It was at that moment Horus felt Sing's energy wash over him, healing him of injury, exhaustion, and strain. The aid was definitely welcome, although Horus immediately noticed he wasn't completely healed.. But it would be enough. Even as Sing's words were received the male was contemplating his arm, flexing and moving it about to see just how much use he still had in it. The crimson haired Vizard knew no matter his choice in the finale of this battle, he was in for one hell of a ride. And so he opted for the crazier choice of the two.. Plus the faster Moonie was dealt with, the faster he and Sing could aid in defeating the core. "Either way I'm in for the fight of my life ne?" Even as he spoke to himself Horus didn't receive an answer, nor did he expect to, his inner hollow had been oddly silent in this fight, and Sing was busy enough bringing the fight to Moonie. Thus with a shake of his head Horus set out to join the fight between Sing and Moonie, unsure of whether he'd be a hindrance or not. "BAH! WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!" With those words spoken to himself the Vizard sped off in Sing's direction, closing in upon her battle, waiting for an opportune moment to join the fight.

[ooc: Not the best, but it's something, and that's better than nothin!]

Template By: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 pm

"Voi, wrong." The Moon God informed Sing, his body stopping for a moment as he looked at her directly, his eyes widening. "There are many things I care about. But with eyes like yours, you would NEVER be able to see them!" He informed her, thinking to himself of how she was using this warzone as only that, a warzone. That was all it was to her… and therefore, the world that she and Moonie were viewing were not one and the same.

[color=gray]"CAHAHAHAHA! I MAY BE BERSERK, VOI, BUT MY MIND COULDN'T BE CLEARER!"[color] He roared out back at the volts of electricity that were being shot and sundered out into the distance around the male, his eyes wide and filled with the ferocity of a beast as he brought his attack forwards, his laugh echoing across the landscape as he smiled into the blast that came at his face, his head tilting back as the full force smashed into it, losing all pretense of defense as it lulled back, flowing with the force she emitted, his noises being silenced as his very face was blown off of his skull, which had become extremely heavy as it took the majority of the force from her blow to begin moving it, resulting in his face being melted away two inches into his skull.

This, of course, revealed the Nature Iramasha's insides. What was he, beneath all of that armor, that fiery passion, that violent demeanor with the fiery blaze of a knight? The answer was an ebony black, shining like the stars in the night. This peculiar substance filled the inside of his head, just as it filled the insides of every single part of his body, his precious lifeblood dripping and spewing away as it burst away from his head, before his left arm slowly closed, revealing only the thumb pointing outwards as he had lost the capacity to smile, showing the very minimal amount of appreciation that he could at this moment for the Princess' attack…

So he chose to allow himself to be blown away by it. His body was pushed back, layers of his chaos energy being ripped into pieces as his Nature Energy flowed around his body in its black-flamed form, the Blast covering him as it defended him in its usual offensive coating while Moonie's defenses calibrated themselves, figuring out the damage it had taken.

It was impressive, to be sure. Moonie had been badly damaged to his face, as she had produced enough force to cause nearly a liter of his precious black blood to fall away from the rest of his corporeal form. Without his eyes once more, Moonie's mouth was the first thing that had slowly begun to reappear, his lips finally moving up in a smile as the training he had been performing on how to operate without his eyes came into full effect. So, as she came at him with her enhanced punches, the only thing he could do in preparation was continue to smile at her, baring his flame-coated chest.

Her attacks would go through, each and every one. Bruises and gaps of blood from welts would appear all over the Moon Iramasha's body, but it would not come without a price to be paid. That price would likely be the Princess' hands. After all, all around the black Blast energy that was covering his body, a purple field of Gravity had emerged, cloaking around the front of him and pointing all sources of gravity away from himself.

The end result of this action would be that with each and every punch, Sing would have to deal with more force coming back at her arms from hitting the Moon Iramasha, as if she were punching a wall with her bare hands… except that now, the wall was also sticking to her hands as she brought them back for each consecutive blow, increasing the weight that she had to move forwards to impact it.

The obvious downside of this was that Moonie himself was now taking more damage than normal, thus explaining the amount of damage that his near-legendary hide ws taking from this series of blows. On top of all of this, the Blast energy that he was covered with would be tearing at her flesh all the while, shredding it away and lightning her nerves into an absolute inferno.

The root cause for this second line of defense, of his Gravity? That would be the dishamony that she had placed within each of her strikes. After the impact of the first blow, Moonie would feel the sudden dissonance within his own supplies of energy. Being a creature that relied more on his physical body and instinct than higher level thinking, he could feel that at this moment, he needed to protect the 'unity' of his energy. Much like how a butterfly should not allow its wings to be touched by human hands; lest it risk never being able to fly again.

So it was that the Moon Iramasha could feel himself tightening his very core of his energy that circulated throughout his entire body, holding back Sing's energy to an extent with the Gravity as well as providing more for the outside layer, creating stronger bonds between his Nature and Chaos energy so that once they had been impacted, they would be shaken, but not broken as badly as if he were completely defenseless.

As her final strikes inflicted damage into his body, his blood was running much hotter than normal. While it was little more than the skeletal outside of his face, the majority of it had returned once more, and one eye had even become clear as she spoke the name of her next attack. "VOI! THE MOON AND THE SUN!" He roared, cackling as his hands lunged forwards from both sides, waves of pure energy flowing out from his palms into every direction as he brought his presence down on either side of the attack, his facial muscles realigning as they twitched from the focus and concentration he was exerting, a sudden surge of pure Blast energy flowing around his arms as he began to have to deal with the strange Energy Crusher technique she had used earlier, finally getting into the synchronicity his first form required as he roared aloud, manifesting all that power that had been summoned earlier as he finally placed it towards the release of his first state.

"MOON GOD'S RETURN: BREAK THE DARK!

With that proclamation, his hands gripped around the entirety of the attack, emitting an earth-splitting roar he hefted the entirety of it above his head, his own energy having created a Blast seal that covered around its totality, a wave of Gravity ensnaring it from the outside as it created a hyper-dense core around the energy, compressing down farther and farther, before finally becoming about the size of a basketball, having enough energy to easily wipe a city off of the face of the planet at this point.

From here, Moonie would only smile at the Iramasha. The amount of weight of the Core at this point was causing his feet to sink into the ground around him, the earth moving away as if a crater was impacting into it at slow motion. At last, he brought his arms back, holding that sphere of energy very carefully. His eyes that were focused on Sing would slowly shift, looking over at the core once more… and then shifting his gaze over to Horus and Hakimaru. He had so many options for where to put this attack, and yet…

At last, the solution came to him, as he simply cackled, the Blast that covered his body surging outwards in every direction as a wave of pure energy flowed from his arms into the sphere he held, before his hands were thrust forwards.

At last, that Sphere would be blown outwards, like a rocket flying out of a launcher. It soared forwards, the very air blazing hot with the force of speed that it maintained, pushing aside most everything in its way as Moonie's eyes were wide open now, reveling in the simple joy of combat for the first time in far too long, his fists clenched like a schoolboy eager to see his name being picked out of a lottery box.

And then, it would slam into the barrier of the Core, before incinerating it and blowing it away as the Blast triggered outwards, the spiraling vortex of energy flinging a radius of Gravity energy outwards, creating great flows and waves of Gravitational energy. Everything within a mile radius of this attack would be blown away, cast aside and otherwise obliterated. Moonie very much doubted that the Core itself would survive through the attack that Moonie had sent flying at it; he himself merely stood there as a bystander, muttering to himself the name of his new attack.

"Moon God's… Lunar… Eclipse…!"

After the explosion, the waves of Gravity would be flung outwards, slamming into each of the contestants. The Berserk Champion decided he would ride them like waves, smiling as he linked in his own energy with the residual being blown all around as he rode along the wave, cascading about in an arc as his body was flung this way and that, simply enjoying the feeling of riding the wave as he finally saw his stop, emitting a nullifying wave around five feet about his body, his body flipping over as he held his right leg high in the sky, his left foot pointing down as he appeared before sing among all of the devastation, the wind blowing substantial amounts of debris around their bodies as Moonie effortlessly slid through the lot of it, his left foot slamming into the ground as the muscles in his legs tightened, reaching his maximum weight as the force in his leg strained, calling upon the wells of strength he maintained as he brought the leg downwards, slamming the heel forwards.

"MOON GOD'S COMET BUST!"

With that declaration, his foot came downwards, the blood that had been silled from his open wounds spurting out in another display all around her body as the Gravity shifted, falling within his dominion as it pressed down in a rectangle formation in front of him nearly a half mile in length. This Gravity would be strong enough o cause the Moon God's own head to dip slightly downwards, though not enough to bring the corners of his smile down!

The foot, for its part, caused the ground it impacted to rise upwards, sending seismic shocks throughout the ground as great pillars of rock stabbed upwards from every direction. If Sing herself were actually hit with this, from anywhere from her head, to her stomach, to her legs, she would likely need immediate medical attention from the amount of damage that would be sustained.

Moonie, for his part, stood there before her, standing with his spine straight as he smiled wide, looking outwards at the devastation left by his foot, simply smiling there, using his eyes to look outwards…

...Voi… Shisome… I don't know where you are now… but… I you could ever read my mind… I'm… peaceful. This is where I belong. This heat, this blistering pain, this clarity of my mind, of purpose. Right in this instant, voi, if I were to be removed from this feeling of life! That would be perfectly alright. But until the… I shall enjoy it. Thank you, Shi. But for now… I'm going to honestly tell you… goodbye… "VOI!"

With that final declaration, Moonie's body flung itself forwards, his mouth laughing and cackling as his eyes were opened wide. This was where he wanted to be. This was what he wanted to do. And there was absolutely nothing in the world which he would take to give it up. That was why he was a Berserker. That was why he was Moonie Iramasha! That was what made him, and only him, Mjesec Võrgukliendid!

So, if she did not want for him to use his Blasting energy against her? Then he would use his fists! With that determination in mind, his body would dart before hers, his body first darting to the left before halting, curving about as his muscles tensed in his right arm, his head moving to the side as he brought the feinted righthook outwards, releasing the full force of his body into the attack as he crashed through the risen earth, blowing away the rubble and decimating everything in his path as he roared.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:20 am
[adm]This may be my fault why this thread hasn't progressed. I'll attempt to post in the next week or two. Honestly, the Black World Event hasn't been too much on my radar since it went into passive mode. I've been putting resources elsewhere into the site and other threads. So, I forgot it was my turn to post here and I'll post soon.[/adm]

Flight Of The Heavens: The Kokuryuteshi Ascends To Battle [Black World Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum