Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm
Kinoen rubs the back of his head thoughtfully, opening the door of the captain's quarters and striding into the room leisurely.

"Hello?" he said quietly, looking around the room, "I'm Kinoen Luesen, the new vice-captain. I was asked to come here and retrieve my badge."

He coughed, clearing his throat, "Um.. if this is a bad time, I could always come back later..."

Last edited by Pockeh on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty Re: Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Eba678167a5aeb52b5ae1de-2

The room was quiet, in fact. It was empty! Yukiko sighed as she sat in the chair, she was glad. Too much noise bothered the silent girl. She was asked by the 9th division captain to give the new Lieutenant his badge. Why her instead of her own lieutenant she would never know. Orders were orders, she guessed. Her red eyes scanned the room as she shed the jacket from her body. Her eyes closed peacefully, only for a moment or two, before she felt his presence and his rather loud footsteps. She opened her eyes as she got up quietly. So this was the new vice captain.

Yukiko got up, her abandoned jacket laying on the floor. "No need to come back later," she spoke softly. She never liked talking too much but it was crucial, and lately she had been talking more than usual. "Nice to meet you Luesen-san. I am Yukiko Yami, captain of the 8th division. I was sent here to give you this," she said softly before digging in her pocket and pulling out his badge. "Here." She smiled slightly. "Don't let me hear you cause some trouble here, okay?" Yukiko smiled as she strolled back to take a seat, motioning her hand to sit down with here. "Hurry, I've made tea and snacks for your approval to being the Vice Captain of the 9th division." She laughed quite warmly, it felt good to lighten up.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty Re: Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am
Kinoen smiles, taking the badge from her, tying it around his right arm before walking over with her and sitting down.

"Thank you." he grins, shrugging a little, "No need for formalities. It's just Kinoen if you don't mind. I've never been one for having people call me anything but my name." he smiles softly, "If anything, Yukiko-taicho. I should be the one using formalities here."

He rubs the back of his head, his black hair messing up a bit in the back, but he didn't really care. The taicho was definitely cute, yes. But he knew that nothing was going to happen from that, so he really didn't care how he looked. When he realized that he was thinking all of this in front of her, he blushed deeply, looking down at his feet to try and avoid her seeing.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko laughed, of course. 'What a nice man.' She thought. "Of course, Kinoen-kun." Her small hands closed around her tea cup, the delicate digits wrapping around the cup to hold it steady as she raised it up to her lips, taking a small blow before placing it on her lips and letting the warm liquid fall into her mouth and down her throat. In the few seconds of doing this she noticed him blushing and cocked an eyebrow, an amused smile on plastered on her face. It was rather amusing to see the new vice captain blushing. Of course she was no idiot, she knew the cause was her. Now not to be conceited but she knew she was beautiful, it was still just amusing to watch him act nervous and avoid her eye contact in a sheepish manner. She grabbed a dango stick and slipped one of the red colored dumpling into her mouth.

"Hey now, don't be looking down at your feet in the presence of a captain." Her voice sounded serious but her face was the exact opposite, she was smiling while her red eyes beamed playfully.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 pm
(ooc: Pockeh, please post a bit more. You're only posting a few sentences. Can you post 10-15? That's the minimum here.)

Tsubine's Character List
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Kinoen grinned sheepishly at his feet, reaching up and picking one of the dumplings up. He looked at it curiously before popping it in his mouth. His eyes opened a bit. It tasted great! He'd never tried one of these before, never felt the need to, but he had been missing out. He swallowed twice, once as he swallowed the dumpling, and again when he heard the captain address him about his staring at his feet.

"Of course Yukiko-taicho," he looks at her and grins rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, "I didn't think about that, I'm sorry." he laughs nervously.

He looks around the room, his eyes curiously darting from one side to the next. "Always check for hiding spots," he thought to himself, "You never know where a potential threat could be lurking."

He looked back at the captain, realizing how silly he must have looked just now, he smiled a bit, "Sorry about that as well, just a bit nervous is all. I wasn't expecting to get this position. It's a great honor." He smiles widely.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

She smiled at this. He was sure adorable, she'll give him that. Yukiko slightly envied the fact he wasn't on her squad. Surely she have fun with him instead of that damn party crazy demon. 'Oh well,' she thought sourly. Yukiko snapped her attention back to him, noticing he liked the dangos. "Glad you like them," she mumbled, her voice slightly muffled from the cup blocking the sound as she took another sip of the warm liquid. "I hope you like green tea. It's the best thing to have with dango." Yukiko smiled, at least this was like a day off. "It's fine." she laughed laughed at how sheepish he was, it was so cute.

Yukiko noticed his eyes darting around the room before calmly speaking. "Don't worry, if someone dangerous was in here I'd know." Yukiko placed her left arm up and used her hand to let her head rest on it, her silky ebony hair falling to the front. "It truly is a great honor. All the hard work pays off though," Yukiko said as she smiled. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? I'd like to know a bit more about you since there may be times we'd have to work together." Yukiko's eyes sparkled with curiosity. As the saying goes curiosity killed the cat.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:22 pm
Kinoen smiled, "Thanks, they are really good!" he chuckles, popping another in his mouth, swallowing it and grinning widely, "I've never had anything like this before, it's a different kind of taste." He looks down, gingerly picking up the tea cup and taking a sip, wincing a bit at the heat from it, but not minding too much beyond that.

He laughs a bit to himself, looking the captain in the eye, "Yeah, I guess it is kind of dumb for a vice-captain to be checking for threats when there's a perfectly capable captain right here," he rubs the back of his head again, "You can never be too careful when it comes to enemy presence though." He grins nervously.

He nods, "My hard work has paid off so far," his gaze drifts off, his mind going back to an earlier time, "I've come a long way..." he stated dreamily before snapping back to reality at her request.

"A bit about myself?" He looks at her curiously, pushing his bangs out of his face, his green eyes glinting slightly in the dull light, "What would you like to know, to start?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko noticed his wince and smiled.
"Careful, be sure to blow on it next time you take a drink." She continued to rest her head on her palm. Yukiko noticed the dreamy look on him and continued to smile. She opened her soft lips to speak again. "General things, like what you like or dislike. All that jazz," Yukiko said as she laughed. "I'll go first to help you feel comfortable. I love sweet things, nightime, spring, and honor. My dislikes are idiots, unhonorable people, sour tasting things, and anyone who'll try to use me," She said bluntly, counting off the things with her fingers. It made her look childish in a cute way before she looked up and gave a warm smile towards him.

"Your turn!" She giggled, she really felt herself lightening up these past months. She patiently took another sip of the green tea and ate another dango, she was glad she made enough to last them both. Yukiko glanced around the room slightly, just in case before settling her gaze onto him. Her eyes were warm instead of giving the usual stern cold glare at others.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 pm
Kinoen smiled back at her, "Yeah, that's a nice bit of common sense that I missed there." He turned his head slightly, looking up at the ceiling, deep in thought, for a couple of seconds before looking back at the captain.

He made direct eye contact before speaking, smiling warmly, something he rarely did, as no one seemed to earn any sort of warmth from him these days, "Thank you for making me feel comfortable." He started, "I love night time, peace, and quiet. I also like sweet and savory foods, and to be left alone when in a bad mood." he chuckles, "I dislike ignorance, lack of courtesy, anything bitter, and people who take advantage of those weaker than them."

He gazed curiously at the captain, taking note of her long, flowing hair, her soft lips, and her warm gaze. He felt a rush of blood in his face and decided to stop dwelling so much on the beautiful taicho, "Anything else you would like to know?" He inquires, hoping the question might distract her from his short admiring stare.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread