Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha [wip] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Azure Iramasha [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Azure Iramasha [wip] Empty Azure Iramasha [wip]

Sun May 31, 2015 2:21 am
||Enter The Hybrid King||
AzureIramasha

The King's Identity

•Race : Hybrid Race (Multiple)•

•Eyes : Azure Blue•

•Hair : Pink•

•Height : 6'0•

•Weight : 167 Pounds•

•Skin Tone : Pale•

•Sexual Orientation : Straight•

• Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

• Appearance Picture: (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)

Personality

• Personality: (Please create two paragraph's of personality in this section of the app. Add things they like, traits, dislikes, hates or anything of this nature here)

Natural Attributes & Supernatural Powers

• Natural Attributes: (Put any sort of natural thing your human can do without the use of reiatsu. For instance, you could put down your characters body has a high amount of defense or that they have some sort of super speed.)

• Powers: (Explain any sort of power your human might have through using Reiatsu. For instance, you could have a human who has the power over Fire or another human who can control energy blast. It's up to you where to go with this one. However, there is only a maxium of six powers.)

• Pure Abilities: (Feel free to put any abilities they might have from their powers. Such as if they had the power to generate, control and tame electricity? They would have abilities that could allow them endure harsh climates, boosted speed and things such as that.)

Sacred Release

• Sacred Release Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Shikai.)

• Sacred Release Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

Ascended Sacred State

•Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)

• Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

Background History

• Background: (Please create at least three paragraph's of background history for your character in this section.)

See Skill Sheet for More Information

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Roleplay Sample

• Roleplay Sample: (Please create a sample of how you role play in this section by either creating a RP sample with this character OR pasting something you have written in the past. If you have already made an accepted character, you need not go through this)

Last edited by ♚Lιlιтн on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remember to add "finished" when it's done. xP)

Azure Iramasha [wip] FXpoQxJ
Azure Iramasha [wip] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha [wip] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Azure Iramasha [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Azure Iramasha [wip] Empty Re: Azure Iramasha [wip]

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:31 am
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Alright, I'm coming through WIP Applications and I'm asking some questions about applications that have been here for over two weeks. When it comes to this profile, what are you intending to do with this character? Are you still actively working on it? If not, I can keep it here. Or, are you abandoning this project? In which case, I can move it to archives. Inform me in three days or I will move it to old wip.

You also contact me here for a response:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Azure Iramasha [wip] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha [wip] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Azure Iramasha [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:47 pm
We've spoken of this in Skype. I haven't edited anything in. It can be archived if need be but I dont really want to edit the revamp info in until done.

Azure Iramasha [wip] FXpoQxJ
Azure Iramasha [wip] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha [wip] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Azure Iramasha [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:16 am
[mod]Blade gave his answer in the above, so yeah, archiving this nig.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum