Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Empty Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread]

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 pm

«SITE FEATURE UPDATES THREAD»

•ITS TIME TO FRESHEN UP FOR 2015•

CHECK THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES AND IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SITE

• Hey there folks! I'm sorry I didn't get to reign this in properly (extreme family crisis), but I'm making this thread to more or less explain some of the updates I made on the site following our 5th birthday.

One of the first features I implemented? Autosaves. As long as you do not clear out your cookies/cache, your post should automatically be saved on the site once you go back to the location where you were making the post. So, if you were posting in General Board, you'd need to go back to the topic and it should appear there.

The second? Autocopyer coder. This one I'll demonstrate myself

Code:
COPY THE CODE

Once you click on the code, it should automatically copy itself so you don't have to scroll down various templates.

Now, moving on to the 3rd feature, I implemented a new word counter on the site that tells you how many words you've written in quick reply and full reply modes. This is so you'll be able to better keep track of how long your post are in words.

I've also gone ahead and put avatars in the recent topics, toolbar and boards on the forum to make it look a bit more spiffy. And, in terms of aesthetics, I've brushed up the background, banner and sidebars a bit.

Additionally, I should be able to color in words on the forum. As you can see on my name, this is possible now and I'll make a store where members can purchase said features for their account.

And, that should about do it for updates. I plan to update this thread every time I add a new feature in the site on the feature. I hope you all enjoy the improvements.

Thanks and take it easy everyone.

OTHER RELATED THREADS

Sidebar Update Thread
Board Update Thread
Site Scroller Update Thread

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Empty Re: Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread]

Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:19 am

«SOME UPDATES MADE TO THE SITE»

6/12/2015, 3:36 AM; CST Standard Time

I'm just adding in some updates. One of the first is that I fixed an issue in the coding that messed up various templates. This was due to the fact that there was an error in the code used for the posting body of the forum. It should be have been cleared up a few days ago. However, you will only be able to see the Minimum words sent to a message to the quick reply due to complications.

Additionally, I went ahead and made some minor aesthetic adjustments to the toolbar. If you pay attention to the avatar in the toolbar, you will see that it is somewhat smaller has a white shadowed border around it. I also went ahead and optimized some things to make the site otherwise load faster. Along with that, I optimized some images on the forum to make it less intensive on lower end computers.

I've also installed a code that should allow me to rotate the banner of the site. With that said, expect new banners coming to the site soon. However, I'll also allow folks to register their character to be featured in the avatar in a new store shop. This will come sometime this week once I worked a few kinks out.

Furthermore, staff should also be able to give warnings in threads now with another code I installed in the site.

[adm]TEST[/adm]

[mod]TEST[/mod]

All staff needs to do is copy this code without spaces:

Code:
[ adm ] test [/adm]

Code:
 [ mod ] test [/mod]

Lastly, you can also mention members in a post now. All you have to do is navigate to the quick reply button and select their username. It will be the button that says "@" or you can manually do it by just following this code:

Code:
@"USERNAME HERE"

More updates should come soon.

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Empty Re: Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread]

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm
ADDED IN NEW TOPIC BUTTONS

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Circle10Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image910Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Circle13

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] TYiqYFUFeature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Circle12Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Circle11

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 10r9yFu

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:11 pm
CHANGED THE WHO IS ONLINE IMAGE

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Sw6wyvi

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:05 am
I've gone ahead and made an auto-resize avatar rule.
No avatar will be over 150x200. Anything that does will get automatically resized.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:18 am
I made some massive updates today. One of the first is that I've gone ahead and added in the skin with all of these images below. Expect some of them to be tweaked over the coming days as I adjust things on the site to prepare for the Fall Season.

Along with that, I've gone ahead and paid some good money in order to remove ads on the site, renew our domain for the year, remove copyrights and I updated the PHbot in order to keep the lights on in this place.

I should also come up with a rotating forum banner today, but I wanted to hurry up and get the skin up for fall. So expect more headers to come.

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image911

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] SJtpIBH

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image910

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image911
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] IiOX5Fb
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Wg9BD6O
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] R9dq1fO
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] AqoVZnN
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 7KCaNjX
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] JmpWuSE
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] GxDiqhU
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] LnmIxI8
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] OzyPUFj
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] NT7miJl
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image926

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] DTyzA2b

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image916
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] PlXD1Et
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] FAFVBgO
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] DkltIpW
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] YPm3Gbt
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] SV3yVdy

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] ECz16Ux
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] CSr1nAt
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image917
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image919
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image920
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image921
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image922
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image923
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] UE9CuPU
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] H3uGbs5
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] GuBkFU0
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] KAncMNS

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image924

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] NzsULXU

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] NhQsx3Z
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Rw71Suw
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] PVW3hXS
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] JBwFYFR
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] WeLsBd9

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] ROIXdG5
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] U5QBmtW
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] DbYlW9P
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] P5hhmwL
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 5VoT3za
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 3JUI33f
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 8XJSPqn
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 45wFPdw
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] J3Q7FVX
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] DtNcyke
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Ix9SL0H
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 7cqnQ4s

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 6E1p1jv
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] GNs6M3n
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 3WbC1SI

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] OQnqjFJ
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] RofqlNy
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] PunMKuf
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] R8X21rJ

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] YxRCEr5
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] YxRCEr5
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] BkBVQuN
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] W6viXS8
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] WEr5ipn

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image810

[XAT LARGE BG]

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Image9582_zpstd411qts

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:48 am
Ho'kay, today, I added in a shuffle code for the banner. This way, every time you load the site, you get a random banner. o=
I'll be adding in more over the coming hours and days

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 27dnA4x
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] JHKBZwP
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] 0G1kxbr
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] N2HppuT

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:49 pm
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] ANaD6xG

So, for the hell of it, I decided to add Emoji's to quick reply on Platinum Hearts. You can now go ahead and start spamming til' your hearts content. The image above shows you where to find them.

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM5w4mtqrou00u6Z17f3yXlU662a2lYrWel0pka0_AfssKkGAO1A

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 pm
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] RT4M9XB

Decided to go ahead and improve the up vote system while I was at it. I've removed the meter and gone ahead and added an automated process for it. Once you click the thumbs up or down button, it will automatically process it and you'll see the like/dislike ratio for a given post.

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Cirno_damage_by_generalcirno-d33nbd2

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:59 pm
Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Tyk_guitarcirno

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Ez07DUm

Word count, character count and auto-saving of post you write should now return when you start making your post on the large preview.

And, on quick reply, you should see character count return as well.

Feature Updates For The Sites 5th Birthday And Beyond [Site Feature Update Thread] Z4rehoC

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum