Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]

+11
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Kade
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Dexterity
Taichou
Sage
Cookies
Blade
THEFROST
15 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:10 pm
The Custom Color Store
❂ What is this store for? Simply put: this store is to have a colorized name. As you can see in my own name, I have two colors in my name. I can do numerous colors to names and you can purchase customized colors for your username. Along with that, it is also possible to add a glow to your name and you will need to purchase that as well in the shop.

The prices for doing such a thing will be 5,000 Platinum Points per color and glow. And yes, I do charge glow and color separate.

You can use this link to select a color:

http://hslpicker.com/

You can use the template below to purchase a change to your username

Color Store Template

Purchasing: [Are you buying a color change, a glow change or both?]
Custom Change: [What are the colors or glow colors you want?]
Total: [Give me your total]

Code:
[b][u]Color Store Template[/b][/u]

[b]Purchasing:[/b] [Are you buying a color change, a glow change or both?]
[b]Custom Change:[/b] [What are the colors or glow colors you want?]
[b]Total:[/b] [Give me your total]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty Re: Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 pm
Color Store Template

Purchasing: Color Change and Glow bitch
Custom Change: I want it to be Red and glow Black :@
Total: 4 Million, Bitch.

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  FXpoQxJ
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty Re: Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Everything looks good to me. I went ahead and did your request. I'll go ahead and deduct the yen from your account after this post.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 am
Color Store Template

Purchasing: Both color and glow change
Custom Change: Blue color[ #03f ] & red glow
Total: 4 million yen

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:35 am

Congrats on being the second customer to this little store here. I'll go ahead and approve your transaction and get the effects made into your account fairly soon after this post is up.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:34 pm
Color Store Template

Purchasing: Both
Custom Change: Colour: #fff , Glow: 0em 0em 0.3em #000
Total: 4 Million Yen
ku

Last edited by ku on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue10/100Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 pm
Color Store Template

Custom Change: Color: #0073ff -- Glow: #fffb00
Total: 4 Million
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 pm
Color Store Template

Custom Change: Color - #00FFFF | Glow - #0000FF
Total: 10,000,000 yen and keep the change!

Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Well, I'm surprised there was such a sudden rush of people wanting to come in here. However, I will oblige by your request and approve all of you. You all should now have custom glows and colors to your names. I'll deduct the yen and you all can go about your business.

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Custom Color Store [Color Your Username Here]  Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:13 pm
Color Store Template

Custom Change: Text = Black, Glow = Red. May change if it doesn't look good xD
Total: 4 Million
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum