Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Themis/Aries Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Themis/Aries Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Themis/Aries Empty Themis/Aries

Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:56 pm

|THEMIS|

THE TITAN OF

ORDER AND LAW

注文のタイタン

|THE TITAN|

Name | Themis

Age | Undefined

Gender | Undefined (Viewed as Female)

Title | The Titan of Order and Law

Alignment | Neviah/Archa

|THE TITAN'S VIEW|

The Titan of Order and Law, formally called Themis, is a Titan that was previously created to serve under the goddesses of the Garden of Eden. Currently, with its current state,Themis had been sealed within a silver bracelet that can be found on the wrist of the male known as Azure Iramasha. Despite Azure owning this bracelet for his entire life, he has yet to come into contact with O. No one knows of Themis other than those who are alike, Titans, Spirits, and Maidens all being a group that may know of her existence. Currently,Themis has kept herself hidden from Azure and has viewed him over the 301 years he has been alive. Within these years,Themis has deemed that Azure was worthy of being shown her existence, but not until he reached a specific scenario. There are either two outcomes for this scenario. Either one, Azure will be a lazy bastard that doesn't do as he, and O, believe is correct, protecting others. The other scenario could be that Azure is in the act of complete selflessness or pain due to a battle he may be in. If it is the latter,Themis will bring forth her power and the abilities that, as a Titan, she can posses. If it is the first possibility,Themis will make her self apparent to place Azure back in a state of correct form. This could mean a bout between the two could occur, or the least painful scenario of simply being told he had gone back on what he stood for, snapping him back into shape with a long lecture of sorts.

Now, if it was not a given already,Themis is a being specifically created to protect. With this being her entire concept, the way she perceives the actions of those around her is entirely based on the idea of keeping order and law within the world.Themis was meant to strike a balance between the world and to protect those that were in need of this protection. With that being said, She is calculated with her decisions and does not let up when it comes to her own opinions or decisions. If she says something, it will be law. If she does something, it will not be argued and will simply be fact. With this being the case,Themis is not a person that you can easily come to terms with if you and her are on different wavelengths.Despite her nature of understanding and her ability to listen to those around her, Themis does not accept the opposition of her own opinion. Interacting with her can be quite the pain when it comes to discussion or even something as simple as "Is this better than this" go terribly wrong with Themis expressing a devil-like aura presented with her response.

Along with all of this, Themis will not take no for an answer when it comes to becoming a shield for those around her. As the Titan of Order and Law, she was brought into this world to protect and make right. Her entire mentality is based around the idea of protecting those who need it and pushing down those who wish to endanger the lives of innocent people. This sense of protection is what was bound to Azure at the early stages of his life, this possibly being an act of Themis placing her own persona in the boy at a rather young age. None the less,

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Blade on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themis/Aries FXpoQxJ
Themis/Aries 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Themis/Aries Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Themis/Aries Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Themis/Aries Empty Re: Themis/Aries

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:30 pm

|ARIES|

THE TITAN OF

WAR AND BATTLE

戦争との戦い

|THE TITAN|

Name | Aries

Age | Undefined

Gender | Undefined (Viewed as Female)

Title | The Titan of Order and Law

Alignment | Neviah/Archa

|THE TITAN'S VIEW|

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Themis/Aries FXpoQxJ
Themis/Aries 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Themis/Aries Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Themis/Aries Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:54 am

«ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS?»

This has been sitting here awhile and I was wondering if this was going to be finished or not? If I don't get a response in the next few days, I'll go ahead and assume yes and archive it.

Themis/Aries WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Themis/Aries Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Themis/Aries Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:17 pm
Themis/Aries Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS INTO ARCHIVES✦

Alright, since there has been no response to this, I'm moving this WIP into archives since no work has been put into it. You can make a new one if you want, but I'm clearing this out.

Themis/Aries WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:25 am
Move this back bitch.

Themis/Aries FXpoQxJ
Themis/Aries 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Themis/Aries Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Themis/Aries Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:21 am
[adm]Moving to WIP upon request[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Themis/Aries Left_bar_bleue25/100Themis/Aries Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:20 am
[adm]
HEY!

I don't know what's going on here, but it's taking 5EVER. This will now be going into the archives. If you wish to pull it out just post in the thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for
[/adm]

Themis/Aries Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum