Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty Nix Residence: Just doin' my job...

Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:34 am
Lydia looked down at the hard layer of gunk on the wood flooring in front of her. She peered down at it with a horrified expression. How can one person be so messy? I've been cleaning this place for an entire month, almost every day since Nix ran out on that stupid mission, and every time I clean one layer of this sludge off the floor, there's always one more waiting right beneath it! Lydia scoffed. Seriously, she'd been here day in and day out just cleaning. She managed to clean the first floor, the top floor in roughly three days. But when she'd realized Nix owned the entire top three floors she made it her personal mission to clean the years worth of filth he managed to accumulate. She honestly could see why he lived on the last floor. The other two were almost so nasty it was impossible to ignore it. Lydia poured more soap over the gunk, and continued to scrub. She began to wonder if she hadn't taken on too much when she said she could also be the maid here... "It's the least I can do" she said "Besides, it shouldn't be too hard"... She wanted to wring Nix out by his neck for not stopping her. In fact, the stress was almost too much. Lydia's poor little heart would go out if he didn't return soon. N-not because she missed him or anything! She just hadn't seen him in a while... err... The gunk on his floors hadn't seen him in a while either... Lydia shivered. Yeah. Better to focus on that instead of what Nix was out doing. Probably easier on her feelings too. Lydia almost shed a tear. Well, if she cared anyway. Eva was conveniently asleep every time she started cleaning. It was an interesting trend these past few weeks. Lazy ass. You just don't want to clean any of this shit off Nix's floors! She thought, honestly hoping Eva heard that. I heard that. said Eva, making Lydia rethink her hopes. Well, bothering her wouldn't accomplish anything. The second floor was finally done. For some reason, when she tried to access the third floor, the bottom-most one, she couldn't. Everyone has their secrets, she supposed. At any rate, it was high time for some well needed rest. Lydia took the elevator back up to the top floor. Wandering into the sparkling apartment that Nix usually stayed in, she found her way to the bed.

Although there were many other beds in the apartment, Lydia found herself sleeping in Nix's. In truth she hadn't washed his pillows... She had to wash his sheets, as Nix could be known to do some pretty nasty things some nights. But this night, she didn't expect Nix at all. She breathed in the scent of the pillow. Nix's hair smelled sweet. At first she thought it was some form of shampoo, but when she found nothing that smelled anything like this in the restroom, she knew it just had to be his natural scent. Lydia felt at ease smelling it, and she closed her eyes, holding his pillow close, secretly hoping he'd come home again. As she had for all the nights before.

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty Re: Nix Residence: Just doin' my job...

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Artist: Ken Ashcorp - Song: Wear - Word Count: 510

While Lydia was having her sweet dreams, Nix took the elevator from the roof to his apartments. The mission was finally done, even if it ended way worse then it was intended. First his airplane fell in the middle of the ocean, falling hovercrafts has started to become a THING in his missions. Then after he swam to the island, where it was intended to meet the informer, it wound up that he had been kidnapped by some native creatures, hybrids of some sort, and they had roasted most of his body. He needed to then contact the employer, there was no zone of course, and was forced to use his brain network to connect with them, it was something he hated to do.

After getting the needed information the Vanguard member had to move to the central volcano, yes, it was a island with a volcano, to locate bunch of idiotic Demons, worshipers of some sort fire Goddess-thing. While they didn't manage to summon her, Nix was forced to run from a erupting volcano and fire-immune Demons. It led to the next problem, getting home, as his energy reserves upon that time were close to none and there was no place to rest. It caused him to go and swim till the nearest mainland, where he had more then thousand and one problem ahead.

So you can imagine that upon finally getting home he wasn't too pleased with life itself or anyone around. Being dirty, hair and face covered in dust and having his stamina near zero, all this man wanted was a hot shower, some booze, sleep and fuck. A lots of fuck. The last one could be combined together. Though exiting the elevator and entering his apartment his face became more gentle and movements quiet and careful for him not to wake up the angel which was laid in his bed.

It looked so sweet, cute and beautiful as how Lydia was sleeping in the males bed, hugging his pillow and drooling all over it. There was a little trail coming from her corner of lip to a place where it looked she had kissed the pillow multiple times. With light foot steps, so light for her not to hear him, the guy moved to the most distant shower, he had four in the whole floor, turned on the water as quiet, as possible and took a quick dip in the warm liquid.

Soon he was sparkling and fresh, his chest was all clean from nasty thoughts or bad mood. In that place the male held expression of pure excitement and happiness. It had been a long time, when someone or something had created such joy. Why it was like that, who knows, but upon entering back into the room, Nix lightly, trying not to wake up the girl, stepped in the bed. When in, he closely embraced her and with a kiss on her hair whispered,
"I would let you sleep all night here, but then probably you would hate me in the morning~" A chuckle then escaped his lips.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... RDLUVBj
Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... 82q86I3
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty Re: Nix Residence: Just doin' my job...

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Artist: Hanstone - Song: Elatha's Orgel - Word Count: 283

A smile crossed Eva's face. She sat up, transforming Lydia's body into her own. "Y'know, that girl never ceases to amaze me. See, she cleaned your house for you, all the while managing to deny that she did it for you. Kissing your pillow every night once she thought I was asleep. She really missed you." Eva said, staring deeply into Nix's eyes. The man was of a strange sort. The sort that Eva Serocanthe knew all too well. "You don't intend to actually be with her do you..? You can't. It's not possible for you." Eva walked beside the male. "But don't worry. I'm not here to judge... I just want to ask something of you." Eva reached to touch Nix's chest gently. If he didn't move away, she would lay her head on his chest and continue. "Don't break the girl's heart. She hasn't seen nearly as much life as we have..." With that, she would go back to Nix's bed, and beckon him closer. Setting the one pillow in the exact center of the bed, and laying her head on the side closest to her, she ran her hands over the sheets. "For now, try to keep your hands to yourself so she can be pleasantly surprised when she wakes to see you here." What Eva didn't tell Nix, was that she would have to watch over him the whole night, as she had already slept her fill the entire day. She didn't like him at all, as he reminded her too much of herself... but he was easy on the eyes at least. Eva closed her eyes, and drew the covers over herself, whether Nix joined her or not.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Artist: Ken Ashcorp - Song: Shut Up And Trust This - Word Count: 529

Nix was a bit surprised in seeing Eva. She was the part of Lydia from which the male would avoid. She saw too much, understood too deep and all in all was too smart for his good. But this time she annoyed him. How can that spirit, which mostly just slept, know anything about him. If wanted, Nix can be dedicated and he wasn't even thinking on breaking Lydias heart. She had set a too big place in his heart. Her smile, affections and sense of humor could always put a smile on him. The way her hair smelled, her lips tasted, he could still remember all of it and only thought about him betraying her...No, he wouldn't do it.

But of course, there was doubts. There always was, but Nix had never let them stand in his way. Right now he thought that he will never leave the girl. He will never hurt her or anything like that. He will always love her. But somehow in the same moment in front of his eyes a girl with green hair, gentle face and long hair poped up and guilt sting in his heart. No, she was dead and he needed to remember that. She won't be coming back!

And so with a gentle, loving smile, he slowly stepped in the bed, laid his head on the pillow, wrapped his hands around Lydias body and with a kiss on her neck whispered, before going to sleep.
"I will never leave! You hear me, never! Good night my love~"
With that he too finally let exhaustion take over his body.

Next morning Nix woke up a lot earlier then the girl. As he needed almost no sleep, you can say it was...Four hours later. Maybe five. Upon carefully getting out from the bed he went to the kitchen. For surprise she had even filled it, but Nix needed to admit the girl had some weird taste in food. Was that apple porridge? With a nod he then decided to go and visit all-night market. Like a shadow he left the apartment.

Probably Lydia would wake up at the moment when the sun was shining through the giant window and smell of bacon, eggs and spices filled the air. The male was working at the stove, moving his arms as he would be doing this every day. Cooking was a thing he picked up around age of thirty, when he started to receive assassination missions from Sabers. On a wood decorative tray he ordered everything neatly, a glass vase in one corner, in it a red chrysanthemum with white lining for each petal. On the plate, it was white, having two eggs, three pieces of bacon and shrimp salad. On a smaller plate two toasts and butter was put. All utensils were put where they should. A glass of orange juice and cup of coffee was on too.

With this plate he, having a huge smile, went to Lydia.
"Morning sleepy head! I hope you slept well!" Before she could react somehow the man put the tray carefully in her lap and pressed his lips on hers in a soft, dedicated kiss.
"Thanks for the house! I love it!"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... RDLUVBj
Nix Residence: Just doin' my job... 82q86I3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum