Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The King's Quiet Reflection [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The King's Quiet Reflection [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The King's Quiet Reflection [Closed] Empty The King's Quiet Reflection [Closed]

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:43 am

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: Back on Earth ∞ Ozzy Osbourne
    words: 1013
    notes: No man is perfect. Others have obligations. On a small part of a small, deserted place, a partially divine man shall search for answers while honoring the fallen.

The King's Quiet Reflection [Closed] GilgaEnt1
Photobucket

"..."

This private sanctum, this still place. Water gently dripped downwards, flowing down from the walls as the one who stood in the center slowly relaxed, the armor dispersing from his body as he sat before the rounded marker. His hand gently wrapped around a glass, slowly tilting his head as his mouth opened, the crimson liquid pouring down his throat as he laughed, somewhat bitterly, before tossing away the glass. It did not vanish, did not disperse into bits of golden light; it smashed against the rocks along the cave wall, dispersing and splashing about in every direction as the man looked down at the grave, his face reflected off of the pool of water next to him.

"...Dechtere..."

Sharpened features, soft golden eyes. For most who knew the Golden King, this expression was not one that was well known. Perhaps five people had ever seen this face of his. The arrogance was gone, the pride dispersed. He was looking at the tombstone, leaning forwards as his right hand reached to the top of his head, gently stroking along his own head as he smiled... a smile without happiness, but filled with affection. "Lost the ability to commit, I did..." The Golden King muttered to himself as he gently laid down on the cool earth, looking outwards with slightly open eyes, listening to the sounds of the pool.

Who was to say that the Golden King could not enjoy comfort without luxury? No, in truth, Gilgamesh felt comforted with the connection to the land. The cool earth reminded him of Enkidu... and that thought reminded him of all of those who had stood with him over the past. Chuckling, he slowly sat up once more, before slowly standing and walking over to the glass, slowly picking it up as he looked at the dent that had been made in its perfectly golden exterior. "These cracks within my soul... they remain. But I am more than them." He stated, to no one in particular. Perhaps he was speaking to the spirit of this place, this shell that was barren and secluded from the world. Even among the Sugiura Realm, Gilgamesh was the only being that was able to enter. To call this his sanctuary would be incorrect.

This was his single greatest weakness.

And yet, it was also what had lead to his greatest strength.

"That, however, is the way of the world." He muttered to himself further as he reached both arms out, looking up at the sky through the small rounded hole at the top of the cave. The soft light that poured in from it made the Golden King smile. He did not shed tears. He felt no need to. He could only feel the strained compulsions of his soul, the soul that had once felt the warmth of the embrace of the one laying in the cool earth below. The embrace of the one who had pushed him to become great, to become the King of Heroes. Out of respect for this aid, Gilgamesh gave himself to her entirely for a day, roughly once a decade.

For him, it also served to clear his mind. Thoughts of the Sugiura, of what was to be accomplished. "...What do I want to do?" He asked the grave, slowly kneeling as he looked up at the light, one hand covering over his eyes as the other supported him from behind. "I am the King of Heroes, am I not? I am... a King. I am a King, of Heroes. I am the Golden King. I am strong. I am powerful. And yet, what do I have to fight for? Hmm... I am sorry, Dechtere." His musings ceased, his gaze going down once more as he slowly tilted his head to the side.

"I had forgotten... the site of a grave is for the living, not the dead. That was why I gave you this place... ahaha." That laughter lacked the usual bite that was behind the man's joviality. "With you, with Alexander, with Diarmuid, with Gildarts, Shimura... I can no longer continue, or pretend as if I ever could. I cannot 'fight for your memories'. I am in need of new memories, new allies, new bonds. Perhaps... Perhaps, yes. That is an idea. I believe I will make a bit of a stir on my home, that world of Earth. I will... create, something new. And more than that, I shall construct an army, an army which shall ascend to becoming Sugiura."

With his declaration made, the male slowly stood once more, before holding his arms out. Armor fluidly wrapped around his body, covering him from foot to his neck as he wrapped the still-bare hands around a bouquet of flowers. His spine bent as he laid the flowers before the gravestone, reaching out his hand as he gripped a scattered petal, from the last one he had lain here. As he pulled it upwards, it began to change, golden streaks flowing around it as it transformed into a key. Moving over to the wall behind him, he held the key outwards as it flowed like a petal gripped by the wind. Upon contact, the wall began to shimmer, before dispersing. It would allow one person to leave this sanctum, this site. After all, what else would the treasure of Joseph's Tomb be good for if it could not be escaped?

As Gilgamesh's feet walked outwards, leaving behind the inner sanctum, he looked up towards the sunlight once more. "I am sorry, dear home of mine. I am going to have to leave you, for a small while. But I shall return, and in my wake shall flow hearts emblazoned by gold, flames of silver consuming our enemies as we become a force to reckon with those others who have fallen into lazy, soulless lives!"

And with that declaration, the Vimaya that was buried beneath the ground slowly rose, Gilgamesh's form bending as he sat within the golden chair, a smile emerging on his features as it began to take off, flying through the air and into the unknown once again...
The King's Quiet Reflection [Closed] GilgaExt1

Photobucket

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum