Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reunion Empty Reunion

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 pm
Could It Really Be True...?

Was the only thought running through Yokkyu's head for the past day and a half. Well, it was more like four or five days, probably even six. In all honesty, Yokkyu's didn't exactly remember; for all he knew, it could have been in there for a week, maybe even two, but that was unlikely. He knew for a solid fact it was at least two days, and no longer than a week and a half. During whatever time period the thought plagued his mind, his emotions were a complete wreck. He was happy, yet sad; excited, yet afraid; elated, yet gloomy; hopeful, yet disgusted. There was another one of him... there was another abomination. There was another Vizard. Ordinarily, Yokkyu wouldn't care, however, this time it was a bit different from the average new-vizard-case. This vizard was someone Yokkyu knew; this vizard was somebody Yokkyu had once been extremely close to. This man, this once-shinigami, was a old friend of Yokkyu's, and perhaps even Yokkyu's greatest friend in all of Seireitei. This new Vizard, or so the rumor said, was named Dokuto Tokabe. This was an old friend of Yokkyu's when he served his time as Squad 8's Captain.

With a mixture of elated joy and disgusted disapproval, Yokkyu had no idea hwta he should feel. He himself was an abomination, and now his perhaps-bestfriend was now a Vizard like himself. Whether he thought the same about this curse as Yokkyu did didn't matter. It was all the same in Yokkyu's eyes. They were both tormented to have a piece of their eternal enemy embedded into their very soul, embedded into what makes them unique; both their Zanpakutou and their reiatsu, both its density and its emotional and psyhical feel. They would never be the same, they would never be the two shinigami, one captain, one unseated like they use to be. It brought back painful memories. The two of them were great friends, perhaps even on a brotherly level. Yokkyu and Dokuto had spend countless hours speaking about the stupidest things with Dokuto, and yet, their friendship remained a secret. It was kept very close to Yokkyu, like a secret should be. Yokkyu and Dokuto both knew that the other Captains would make fun of Yokkyu for befriending such a low level shinigami at the time. Whether he remained a low level shinigami to this day was highly doubtful, but the rumor spoke of a once-shinigami named Dokuto Tokabe being the newest addition to the Vizards.

But how will I ever find him if the rumor IS true... Yokkyu thought, sighing a deep sigh of painful memories. Every breath he took allowed him to think of how they use to be. Being a Vizard, it is likely that he joined the Vizard Corps, and Yokkyu could try looking there first. But Yokkyu wasn't that close with the Corps, and dind't want to spend too much time there looking for his friend. Possibly he could find some way of getting on television to speak about his "lost friend" creating mindles propaganda and hopefully catch the attention of his friend. Both ideas were completely ridiculous, and neither of them were likely to work at all. But those thoughts were quickly tossed aside when Yokku's Soul Pager went off. It had picked up the presence of an adjuchas level hollow half a mile to the west. Yokkyu, still believing he had duties to attend to, part of Soul Society or not, quickly drew his zanpakutou, and being the proficient Shunpo user he was, set off with a rapid double step shunpo, finishing the rest of the distance by running. He had reached said area in about 15 seconds, which was quite fast.

He recognized the adjuchas, it was a hollow that had somehow evaded Yokkyu many times. Likewise, the adjuchas recognized Yokkyu and with a horrifying scream, disappeared and reappeared several meters in the sky, tearing open a garganta and escaping to Hueco Mundo. Yokkyu let out an annoyed sigh as he approached the plus soul it was getting ready to devour, and the soul was letting out angry yelps, demanding to know what is going on, who tha thing was, and who he was. Yokkyu rolled his eyes and jabbed the man's forehead with his zanpakutou, creating a giant burst of light as he performed a konso. A senkai gate opened up and a hell butterfly appeared and the two of them began to walk through it. Yokkyu's eyes, however, lit up with an idea. He grabbed the man by the shoulder and told him exactly how to get to Soul Society without the use of the black and red hell butterfly, and shoved him in the gate, while capturing the butterly with both hands. The gate slammed closed and Yokkyu released the butterfly with an accomplished grin. He had sent the butterfly on a mission to find his lost friend and tell him to meet him at the Forest. And to ensure neither of them were caught tampering with the Soul Society's hell butterflies, Yokkyu had also put in the message to destroy the butterfly after Dokuto had received the message to meet Yokkyu Fuman in the Center of the Karakura Town Forest.

Yokkyu sat there, smirking as the hours passed. He knew his friend had to be there, else the hell butterfly would have allowe ditself to go to Soul Society and search for the person in the message. His friend was here, and it was only a matter of time...

Tier: 1-3

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced
Racial Skills

• Hoho: Adept
  • Kidou: Advanced
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Beginner
Dokuto Tokabe
Dokuto Tokabe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Reunion Empty Re: Reunion

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm
Dokuto Tokabe crouched in a tree, the same tree he had been living in since he was turned away from the Soul Society. He was furious at them. How dare they reject him just for having an monster inside him?! It was outragious! At first he resented his hollow, but through the alone time he had come to accept it, if not befriend it. So now he sat in his tree, day in, day out, and killing any hollow that came by.

It just so happened that an adjuchas appeared under his tree this day, abouyt to eat a soul. He had gathered his Zanpakto from it's notch in the tree when a Shinigami appeared. But wait.....no.....this couldn't be.......It was! It was his old friend Yokkyu! He knew Yokkyu to be a Vizard too, so he was about to come down when Yokkyu captured a Hell Butterfly and sent it away.

Then something strange happened....it went into the air, then came right for him! Dokuto heard the message, destroyed the butterfly, and chuckled. So, he's looking for me? Well then, let's have some fun. Dokuto thought to himself. He then drew his Zanpakto, doned his mask, and jumped down right behind Yokkyu.

SO! Who DARES to intrude apon MY territory?! Dokuto yelled in the voice that comes out while he weras his mask. It is slightly more raspy, and altogether un-recognizable. He wanted to scare his friend a bit, even though his friend was always stronger then him.

Skills:

Shinigami Skill Level- Kidou: Adept
Shinigami Skill Level- Swordsmanship: Advanced
Hollow Skill Level- Sonido: Adept
Hollow Skill Level- Cero/Bala: Beginner
Skill Level- Hand-to-Hand: Beginner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teir:

2-3+

Battle theme:

Go Into the Water:
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:31 pm
Yokkyu had waited there until he felt the presence that seemed to be that of a hollow and shinigami. He, at the given time, hadn't remembered exactly what Dokuto's reiatsu felt like, so he immediately removed the thought of it being him from his head. It had to be either an arrancar or a vizard, and it's reiatsu felt high enough and approached rapid enough for them to be a threat in Yokkyu's mind. Of course, without a second's notice, Yokkyu quickly drew his blade from its scabbard, nd squinted his eyes as if he was on the look out. He peered to the left, then the right, then jumped into the branch of a tree, surpressing his reiatsu, ensuring he was well hidden. He would wait here until the reiatsu that felt to be that of at least an advanced lieutenent in comparison to approach. If I must wait until it comes, so be it. If I must wait until it leaves, so be it. Yokkyu thought to himself, attempting to convince himself that staying wasn't an option, but something that kinda should be done instead of it being done because he felt like it.

Waiting for another minute or so, the being appeared, asking who dares to intrude upon its' "territory". That obviously was some sort of verbal threat, and a bit provoking. The creature knew Yokkyu was here somewhere, and knew that leaving wouldn't be easy. Yokkyu could tell from its stance and uniform, as well as voice, that it was so Arrancar. It was obviously a very hostile vizard, and the only vizard that Yokkyu would consider an enemy. That's right... Sit there, wonder where I am... Yokkyu said, glaring as he slowly adjusted the able of his blade so that in one shunpo, it would be perfect for a half-lunge-half-slash at shunpo speeds. Since, of course, Shunpo wasn't teleportation, it was still moving in one line, and anything in front of you was still there and able to be touched, if he shunpoed directly towards this person, while slashing his blade slightly before the shunpo activates, then as he goes through with his shunpo, the extreme speeds, the force from the speeds, an Yokkyu's own speed would be added to the damage delt.

He arched the back of his foot, and began the slash of his blade, and pushed off with his foot. It made a sort of wooshing sound as he disappeared from where he was, and he appeared an instant later 3 feet to the left of the Vizard, having attacked from his right. Yokkyu landed knelt, head down, sword in a sort of finished-samurai-duel stance, as if he had ended a battle. In reality, he had only aimed for a gash at the stomach, nothing fatal, but something that could impare a vizard of his level until treated. He truthfully didn't want to kill this person, he wanted to incapacitate said vizard until he found out exactly why he believed this "territory" to be his, and then he would question him about the whereabouts of his friend Dokuto, likely leaving him there to bleed to death afterwards. With a sort of content smile, he slowly rose form his arched and knelt position, his back still to the Vizard. He wa still unaware if he had hit him or not, but he was sure the vizard was either stunned, but dodged, or he actually had hit and the vizard was, as expected, unable to move, or impared (or incapacitated as Yokkyu thought).

Yokkyu let out a small laugh as he pointed his left finger behind him, where the Vizard had stood. Bakudo 1, Sai. he said, using a very simple, yet effective Kido that would forcefully bring the victims arms behind their back, pinning them until either released or broke-out-of. So, tell me. Hit, or not? Yokkyu said, still not turning around.

General Skills

Racial Skills

Dokuto Tokabe
Dokuto Tokabe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm
Dokuto startled when he landed and his friend was gone. The only thing he noticed was a blur of movement, and Yokkyu's Reiatsu disappearing, or what he assumed to be Yokkyu's seeing as it had been coming off his old friend. He looked around, sword at the ready. He knew how dangerous Yokkyu could be, and he wanted no surprises if he could help it. He closed his eyes for a moment, listening for the slightest movement or odd sound, then snapped his eyes open. Ahead of him, on the branch of a tree, was a shape. He could not tell who or what it was, but he knew it was no animal. The next thing he saw was a blur, and his sword instinctively shot straight up.

Once again he must thank lady luck for the curved shape of his sword, for it deflected the strike just enough to not cut into him too deeply. Only a half an inch, but the power from the strike forced him to fly back and slam into a tree. He fell to one knee, clutched his stomach, and grimaced behind his mask. You....You've gotten........Gotten stronger my friend. He said, then slowly reached up and pulled his mask off.

Just as the mask came off his face he felt his hands fly to his back. You old codger! Let me go! It's bad enough you just tried to kill me, which shows me just how much you payed attention all those years. You didn't even recognize my Zanpakto! Who else do you know with a blood-red scimitar for a sword?! Now let me go and let me tend this blasted wound! Dokuto said, a snarl on his face. He then spat out some blood, making his eyes widen. He must have broke something when he flew into the tree. There's no way that wound could have been serious enough to make him spit out blood.

Skills:

Teir:

2-3+

Battle theme:

Go Into the Water:
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:09 pm
The veins on the top right of Yokkyu's forehead made themselves evident, as they buldged through his skin. With a flick of his fingers, the Bakudo ended, and Dokuto's hands were released. What a fool! He should have known better to sound threatening with me, especially after such a long time, barely any part of him I'm able to recognize is apparent... Yokkyu thought, raising his blade in the air, flicking it towards him, and like a ninja mixed with a samurai, he quickly sheathed his blade, making a clicking noise as it connected to the scabbard in a completely-sheathed fashion. Yokkyu grabbed the haori that he wore over his shoulders and on his back and in one tug, pulled it completely off, throwing it about 10 feet away, only to expose his current shinigami clothes - the clothes all shinigami, even captains wore (just the captains wore it under said haori). Now that the haori was off, Yokkyu fell to the ground, a bit releived that it was only Dokuto, not guilty in even the least amont of that he had accidentally done to him.

Not like it's my fault he provoked me... Yokkyu said, ensuring he didn't talk for about 5 minutes, giving Dakuto sufficient time to tend to his wounds in a medicore way. Still not facing his old friend, he stretched both arms as he turned his body to look at his friend, who had done away with his mask. You're a fool, Tokabe. Yokkyu said blandly, addressing his friend my his last name. Yokkyu indeed believed his friend to be a fool, but it was alright. Yokkyu had known him, and he was only trying to make light of such along time of not-seeing-one-another, so this insult was not to be taken offensively. I hope you're not expecting an apology... Yokkyu said slowly and sarcastically, giving a light chuckle, followed by a sly grin afterward. He waved his hand in the air in a nonchalant manner, smirking, I'm not only powerful, friend. I'm trained. A trained CAPTAIN Vizard. You should be more careful when you say something so provoking. Yokkyu said, still not addressing anything his friend had said about 5 minutes ago.

He had been scholded for not recognizing even Dokuto's zanpakutou. Had Mr.Tokabe not realized it had been over 600 years since they last saw one another? To tell you the truth Yokkyu began, yawning afterwards as he glanced over at the blood red zanpakutou, I've seen plenty half-scinitar shaped, blood red zanpakutou. Shinigami, Vizard or Arrancar, whatever fits your fancy. Besides, the Captaincy of Squad 8 was last mine over 600 years ago, and about 600 years ago is when I hollowified. It's been 6 centuries since I last saw you, you shouldn't expect me to remember such things after so long. Yokkyu reasoned, raising to his feet, walking up to his old friend. It's good to see his reflexes aren't complete crap... he was able to defend himself, even if flightly, from a giant gash from the stomach. Of course, I blame that wretched mask, but still, now that I know it's him, that mask should be viewed as a blessing... Yokkyu thought, shrugging off his disgust at the part of hollow he and Dokuto both had inside of them.

Yokkyu turned and walked to the tree that Dokuto had slammed into, and reached out with his left hand, feeling the broken bark, eyeing the cracks that had been caused by his sword blow to his friend, that sent his friend flying at the tree. It was a shame such an accident happened, but all would be just fine. ...So... Being a Vizard, huh? I know you probably wont despise it as much as me, truthfully, i doubt you despise it at all... It's pretty handy, but it's revolting to me... Yokkyu said sighing, turning to his friend to see him fairly stitched up, raising an eyebrow as if inquiring what he thought of this blessed-curse.

General Skills

Racial Skills

Dokuto Tokabe
Dokuto Tokabe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 pm
Dokuto spat another glob of blood on the ground, then tried to stand. He was able to, and with only slight difficulty. Good.....I'm not hurt too badly.......Thank god my hollow took most of that blow......I might have punctured a lung or something otherwise..... Dokuto thought to himself. He then sheathed his blade. As he slowly worked the curve of the blade into it's similarly curved scabbard, he breathed deeply. Only to find that to be a big mistake. Well, at least now he knew which of his ribs were broken. One of the ribs in his lung and/or diaphram area. Brilliant.

He grabbed a mid-sized tree limb off the ground that fell when he hit the tree, and clentched it in his teeth. He knew this next action would hurt when he attempted it. Grabbing the bottom edge of his pant leg, he pulled with as much strength as he could muster and ripped a strip from it that went from his ankle to his knee. He would need new pants now. Great. Well, nothing he could do about it now. Taking his Zanpakto out once more he stabbed the tree behind him until sap started to trickle out. He then used the sap to seal into place the strip as he wrapped it tightly around his chest.

As he finished, Yokkyu was just finishing his worthless rant about how Dokuto was a fool and all that. Truthfully Dokuto didn't care in the slightest if Yokkyu apologized or not, so the whole thing made him chuckle. Bad idea. He grimiced in pain as his chest seemed to catch on fire. He leaned up against the tree and looked up into the sky for a moment then. That made him smile. For, you see, directly in his line of sight was a bird. It's feathers were ruffled, it's chest was moving up and down staggardly, and it's claw was bloodied up. This bird had seen a fight recently. Ah, my feathered friend. It seems we both are in the same boat. We both have seen action recently, and both of us have broken ribs. The difference between us: I shall walk away this day, while you shall not. That is the way of nature and lady luck I suppose. Dokuto whispered, then finally looked at Yokkyu.

Yeah yeah yeah.....Whatever. Actually, at first a loathed the beast in me. But we have come to an understanding. He supplies me with power whenever I need it, I quench his thirst for battle whenever I find a hollow. Now just admit I scared you so we can get on with this cherade. You wouldn't have attacked so feircely if you weren't and you know it as well as I. Now stop ranting, pull the stick out of your ass, and come help me! Unless you didn't notice that I can barely even breath without gasping in pain. I know you're an old codger but you're not so old you've lost your eyesight and hearing! Dokuto said, staggering forward. But after a single step he fell down to one knee. Knowing from the pain he should lay down and rest, yet too proud to admit it even to himself, Dokuto attempted to stand again. He succeeded, then took another staggard step forward. At this, he blacked out.

Skills:

Teir:

2-3+

Battle theme:

Go Into the Water:
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Hush before I decide it's best to cauterize your ass Yokkyu taunted with a chuckle. If there was one thing Yokkyu liked best about Dokuto, it was his courage. Surely any sane man wouldn't speak to another person in such a tone if they were in his shoes. However, Dokuto would, which was truly admirable. Were I anything aside from myself, I would have finished the job myself. Yokkyu thought, walking up to Dokuto. It was true, it didn't look like Dokuto would be able to stitch this up by himself. Yokkyu still didn't feel any guilt about this situation, it was Dokuto's fault for doing what he did. He tried being funny, but in the end, it just got him hurt. The scenario was truly laughable. Yokkyu, of course, wouldn't laugh at it, no matter how much he wanted to, it seems as though he's done enough. I suppose I could speed up the healing process by using kido. Of course, it wont stitch him up perfect, however, it'll speed the process up by quite a bit... Yokkyu thought, knealing down by Dokuto.

The wound was pretty long and about an inch and a half deep, but Yokkyu wasn't really good with measurements. He lifted his hand and spoke softly, Keikatsu... and a light green aura surrounded his hand as Dokuto's sounds made a sort of tearing sound as the skin broke itself apart from the places it was trying to fix by itself. The skin lightly stretched and connected to eachother, leaving a milky-redish mark on Dokuto's skin. To ensure the job would allow him to move as well as he should have been able to, he grabbed a stick, thus releasing Dokuto from the healing kido, and rubbed it as tremendous speeds against another stick, making it red-hot. He brought the stick back to the wound, and spoke before he acted, This may sting... and rubbed the stick against the milky looking scar, doing as he said he would do and cauterizing the wound. Since it was cauterized, the skin would be hard, but it wouldn't tear nearly as easy. With an annoyed grunt, he knelt back down and placed his hand over the wound once more, Keikatsu activating the healing spell again to make the wound like the surrounding skin once more.

The healing isn't perfect, but it should be back to normal within a day or so, judging by how Shinigami and of course, Vizards recover. Yokkyu said, walking behind his friend. Well, he wasn't really behind him, but he wasn't in his frontal or sideline view. And without even hesitating, he brought his fist down hard upon Dokuto's head, hitting about the left center of his skull with about a quarter of his strength. And for future refrence, don't talk to me like that. If you haven't realized, I'm still your surperior... hahaha... He said, smirking and laughing a cold and sarcastic laugh. It wasn't a hit that would be surprisingly hard to inflict anything other than temporaral pain, but Yokkyu didn't like the way someone below him speaks. And instead of getting mad like he usually would, Dokuto was his friend, so he thought he'd subtly provoke him into a test of his strength. A test of respect - impress Yokkyu and he wont be seen as someone below him anymore, closer to an equal. And if he doesn't, then of course, things would remain how they were, strictly opiniated.

OOC: Sorry for the powerplays, when i autohit your character. They both weren't anything bad, so i hope you dont mind. Just a burn that was healed, and then a knock upside the head haha.

General Skills

Racial Skills

Dokuto Tokabe
Dokuto Tokabe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm
Dokuto awoke from the blackness of unconciousness to a sharp pain on the back of his skull. His first instinct was to jump up, rip out his Zanpakto, and slice this attacer in half. But then he remembered what happened before he blacked out, and resisted. He had a better plan. This is for throwing me into a fucking tree you old bastard... He thought evilly. Then, slowly pointing his finger as to not allow Yokkyu to relize that he was awake, and whispering as silently as possible, he said Bakudo sixty-one.....Rikujokoro...... Trapping and paralizing Yokkyu. Laughing maniacly, Dokuto jumped up.

Dokuto cringed as he landed. His ribs still hurt like they were made of red-hot lava, but that of Kido that Yokkyu used on him mended them enough to allow Dokuto to move almost totally freely. He then laughed again and turned toward Yokkyu. Well, my little imbecile of a friend. I must thank you. While you were fixing that superficial wound on my stomach you actually did something right. That little kido of your's almost totally mended my broken rib. Yes, that's correct. A broken rib. That thrice-damned attack you did on me did more than just cut open my stomach, it sent me flying into that tree and broke my rib. But you have atoned for that now. There's some pain left, but I suppose I deserve that. I did sneak up on you. Though, in my deffence, I didn't think you'd be a little chicken-baby about it and attack me.

Yet, unfortunately, I can not let you go yet. See, you just had to strike me. I'm dissappointed in you. I thought you'd have more of a sense of chivalry then that. I mean really, striking someone when they can't fight back? How dare you! But, as I always say.....
At this Dokuto shunpo'd forward and, using the speed from his shunpo to add to the power, punched Yokkyu straight in the right eye. He then stopped diagonally behind him on the right.

...an eye for an eye. Dokuto continued. Or, in this case, a black eye for a goose bump. And now we're even. We have now both been attacked while we were incapacitated. Now I have a headache, and now you have something that can ONLY make that ugly mug of your's look better. Savy? Dokuto said smuggly. Then he chuckled. He knew this to be dangerous, there was no way Yokkyu would drop it here, but it was fun all the same. And anyways, it had been six-hundred years since the last time Dokuto was able to mess with his old friend. This was deffinately well over-due.

Skills:

Teir:

2-3+

Battle theme:

Go Into the Water:
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm
Yokkyu walked around after healing Dokuto, and he was awaiting him to awaken. He still didn't, and wouldn't feel bad about what he had done to him. He should have known better than to have snuck up on an ex-captain. Such a fool. Though, I do suppose my attack could have been a little less lethal and powerful... Yokkyu thought, shrugging as he walked over to a tree and placed his hand on it. A light breeze blew by, and with the breeze, carried a set of familiar words. Bakudo... sixty one? Rikujoukoro? OH NO! Rikujoukoro! Without a seconds thought, six thin beams of light slammed into Yokkyu's mid section, just as he turned to face Dokuto getting up from his healing. If Yokkyu were able to clap, he truly would have. What a little twit Yokkyu thought to himself, completely unable to move. A smart little twit, no doubt... Yokkyu said exhaling. Well, I must say this: I wasn't expecting that... Yokkyu said as a sort of compliment.

After he said what he had said, Dokuto spoke telling him of the process of what had happened, and he didn't only slash his stomach, but he also broke a rib. Yokkyu was also insulted, being called a "chicken-baby" because he did exactly what he was trained to do. Pathetic Yokkyu thought, smirking a evily-sarcastic grin. You just wait until this bakudo shatters, boy. Yooooou just wait... Yokkyu said, already deciding he would have a truly intense ... "spar" with Dokuto to teach him a perfect lesson of power. Never insult a superior, never insult Yokkyu, either; wait... what's the difference? Dokuto had spoken some noise about not being able to let him go yet, and some other stuff Yokkyu completely blocked out from the boredom of the scenario. Before Dokuto could finish, Yokkyu said, If you're going to do something, do it quick, because i'm on the verge of shattering this Bakudo. he said with a sadistic grin. And, as Yokkyu had said, he really did do something. Yokkyu was punched in the eye, unable t move, he took the hit directly. A bit shocked, and his eye throbbing a little bit, his body tensed and the Bakudo cracked, and Yokkyu dropped to the floor, placing his hand on the ground in a sort of ninja pose position.

Big mistake... Yokkyu said, drawing his zanpakutou as if it were a serpent waiting to strike. Let's play a little game. It's called "Yokkyu' Version of Sparring." It's quite simple, it's not really a spar, rather a test for respect. You either beat or impress me and you gain my respect and I view you as an equal. If not, then I whip your ass and treat you like you were my lieutenent. Those are the only rules, like it or not. No adjustments Yokkyu said, squeezing his left eye shut, as some eye fluids seeped from the already-partially-swollen eyeball. And I know you've never seen my bankai,l so it's fair to say if you can force me to reveal it, which i do, no offense, doubt, then you win my respect. If I stay in shikai, or, god forbid, sealed form for the remainder of the battle, expect some pay-back for that punch. Yokkyu said, grinning as he slowly unsheathed his zanpakutou, allowing the sun to reflect off the amazing craftsmanship of the beautiful blade. It sent a large and bright reflection over to the trees and the leaves. So, it's time to see what you've got after all these years... Hopefully you've at least attained Bankai... Yokkyu thought, doubting the whole bankai thing, and if he didn't Yokkyu would of course help his friend attain said form within his power.

Yokkyu smirked and rose his hand above his head and gave Dokuto a grin that suggested he was about to be gone from his line of sight. He threw his left arm down and made contact with the ground beneath, Bakudo 21 Sekienton! he said as a large cloud of red smoke burst from his very hands, covering a large portion of the forest in the thick viel. Yokkyu rose his hand and pointed it to the direction that Dokuto was previously in, and releashed a Hado 1, Sho, sending a wave of air towards Dokuto's head, but aimed it slightly to the left so it would pass Dokuto's right ear, making him think that Yokkyu was to his right, when Yokkyu really used a shunpo and was to Dokuto's right, bringing his blade down to strike his shoulder. However, right as the tip of the blade was about to make contact with Dokuto, Yokkyu vanished once again in a shunpo, appearing high in the trees above Dokuto. Surely the odd combination was inconvinient, but this was, after all, a display of power. Yokkyu held how sword out and spun it, smirking as it was pointed in the direction of Dokuto. Hado 58, Tenran! . As it was said, a large gust of high-powered wind was sent towards Dokuto, and if he wouldn't move, he just might have a second incident with the demonic tree of doom.

General Skills

Racial Skills

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am
Locked and artived

Reunion XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum