Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Debuting at a Music Event (open)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 pm
There was no other reaction Champagne could think of but smile politely as Namine spoke about dangerous places and training grounds. I think this girl is more unique than I thought she was. The young woman thought. But there is no way I'm just going to walk away now. Chammy handed out several more cards. She turned her head and smiled at Namine. Giving Namaine a nod as a way of showing that she agreed to go get something to eat. At least this pile is going down. The young woman did feel a sense of accomplishment as she heard Namine tell what Chammy thought was a spirit of it being the one stalking the girl at night. So, it looks like I am right about that. Though soon after that it did get a bit weird for Champagne as Namine talked about the spirits influence on her thoughts. Chammy shoved the inkling of a chill way back into her mind. Switching her feelings to more of an anticipation of becoming a wonderful idol. "Here." Champagne held out the booklet a smile on her face.. "Maybe you can find something you like to eat in here." Hopefully fast. Champagne thought as her facial expression continued to remain cheery. There's some people that's been glaring at me since I came here. They are soo annoying. Her eyes instinctively, looking at the people she thought of. Once the young woman caught that movement, her eyes went back to focusing on Namine. Chammy's friendly smile still sitting on her face. It's not scary or uncomfortable though. I just wished I could pay them back. Too bad I'm not alone and working right now.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Debuting at a Music Event (open)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 am
Namine slowly nods her head as she offered a soft smile as she took the booklet. Thank you I am sure it will be a great big help. after all with everyone stareing it is rather uncomfortable here. Though i suppose it would be expected haveing gone to a place i may not fully look the part for. I just can not wear many new outfits so i tend to be stuck with a strange tribal look. Or at least i have been told it looks strange at least. Namine could not help but giggle as she slowly closed her eyes and became lost in her thoughts. I suppose it is a good thing she does not know that you fight what she would call monsters huh? I mean if she knew there were things out there worse then just spirits and ghosts that some people complain about and sound crazy on. SHe would possibly go crazy. Namine slowly sighed a shse shook her head. you know ignorance on stuff like that can be bliss. after all the storys made up for the inncidencts with them are something that can not be forgiven. Not just because they have no clue what is going on. The fact the storys are so laughably bad. She said with a soft giggle as she shook her head. But that is not immportant here right now though. anyway i think those people have been staring at you for way to long. Are you sure they will not rey something bad? if you like i can take you back to where we started. it would only take like a few seconds at most. I remember how to get there.. well that is if you do want to head back soon.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:34 pm
Chammy looked at the people staring, making sure their eyes would meet as Namine spoke. "And here, I thought they were all staring at me because of my short skirt and top." She turned her head so she could look at the girl's outfit. "But you do have a point." A soft laugh came from the teen's lips. "It looks like it is both of us after all." Champagne handed out some more cards to people that passed by. Her pile was about halfway empty now, this made the young woman very happy. "I don't find your outfit strange at all." Chammy paused before stating in a sing-song tone. "Buuuut I am a cosplayer. People like me always wears "strange" outfits."

The young woman was starting to get used to not fully understading the words that came from Namine's mouth. Now the cosplayer turned amateur idol wasn't fully listening to Namine as she spoke about incidents and stories. Instead of listening, she decided to hand out more cards. Taking delight in knowing that the pile was getting smaller.

Hearing words being addressed to her, Champagne stopped trying to shove her group's cards down people's throats. "Oh, I am sure they won't do something bad." A small smirk appeared on Chammy's face. "They're probably jealous." The smirk on her face faded away. "Besides, I think we should continue moving and not go back. Remember, back in the beginning I am likely to run into someone who I don't want to run into." Champagne paused to think for a few seconds. "Let's just move forward and go watch part of a band performance." The teen's eyes focused onto the path ahead, picturing a stage that laid n that direction. "I think over there, that's where that one band the NewS's Heresy is performing." Apostrophe s and all. Now THAT'S an amateur band.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Debuting at a Music Event (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:02 am
Namine Nods her head a shse offers a soft giggle as she closed her eyes. she was not really sure what was heard but she was happy that not all of it was heard to say the least. That sounds good to me. LEts just keep moveig and see what happens The smile she showed would only grow as she looked to those who were stareing at them. She soon shook her hwead as she gave a soft sigh. You know what this is almost kinda funny. Though i will admit the music of this world now has gotten alot better. Though some of it is still nothing more then a big joke to say the least. Yes i agree with you on that. It does seem that the music is rather good. though some things are hit and miss. though i can see myself going through the training with music like this though. She said with a soft smile as she followed the lady before her. She then looked to Chammy confused as she tilts her head to one side. What is a cosplayer? I have never heard of that before. With me i found my clothes in a cave i found. THough i can not remove them i still think they look rather nice. she said with a slight smile as her cheeks turned a bright red.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 pm
Champagne was a bit shocked for a moment that Namine didn't know what a cosplayer was. But then the teen had remembered what she knew of Namine so far. "A cosplayer is someone that dresses up as a character from a story." Chammy explained. "Some cosplayers go as far as acting like the character they are dressed up as." Another aspect of cosplay popped into the young woman's mind, "There's also crossplay! That's when someone dresses up as a character that is not the same gender as them. I don't ever do that though, I'd rather dress up as a girl than a boy."

The young woman was slightly surprised when she arrived at the venue where the band was playing. There was a lot of people in the audience. More than Champagne had expected, in fact the audience was nearly full. Even though everyone in the audience had to stand to watch the performance. This definitely made her curious about this band. The young woman decided to squeeze her way through the crowds until she stood in front of the stage. Chammy just had to get a good look of this band. And perhaps steal some-LEARN some things or two about this band. The fact that they were Japanese rock didn't matter to the teenager. Champagne just assumed that there would be at least one thing she could take away and apply to her own performances.

It took some moments before the band started to play but once it did. The first thing that caught her eye was the singer. The way he sighed and then his voice. Chammy's surprise could not be contained within her. The girl couldn't also contain how much she adored the man's voice. The lead singer had to have been at least 19 years old. The teenager couldn't help biting her lip when the rock band singer's eyes met hers. "This is better than I thought it was going to be." Thinking outloud without her eyes leaving the singer's.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 pm
Namine slowly nods her head as she looked around. she also began to listen to the music as she giggled. Ohhh so its people pretending to be someone or something they are not. I suppose that is kind of interesting. Though pretend i am waht i am not everyday so does that make me the cosplayer? she said as she slowly tilts her head to one side as she listens to the music with a smile. This is rather good. . She said with a smile as she closed her eyes. she could not help but think about everything as she gently tapped her chin. Ohhh you know this is actually all pretty good. Though i will say we do pretend we are who we are not way to much. You really should show her what you are hiding. It would make things interesting to say the very least.

She slowly shook her head as she sighed. She did not want to say or show anything so she decided it best to ignore the voices sugjestion on that. no i think i can settle with leaveing things how they are now. Though in any case i belive things are alot better nowOhhh and the music seems to be rather amazing. I do like it. even though i can not say i do not like much. i can deffinetly get used to this place the longer i am here. Though I will admit that i was not entirely sure a place like this even existed till now. Do you do these things often or is it a season thing?
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 am
The focus changing to Namine once Chammy heard her speak. This causing the eye contact with the rock band's lead singer to break. "Ye-" Champagne started to say in response to Namine's confirmation but it soon turned into: "Sort of?" I'm not getting fully what you mean by pretending everyday. But that's not really what cosplay is. Close enough. The young woman thought before turning her attention back to the performance in front of her.

Chammy didn't pay much attention to Namine when she talked again, until she mentioned the music and later asked her a question. "This is my first time doing an event like this. But, it looks like I may do this often." The teenager's phone began to ring. Champagne turned a bit around so her back would be slightly facing the band on stage before she picked it up. Hearing a male voice briefly on the other end due to her suddenly being yanked upwards. This out of the blue movement caused her arm to move the phone away from her ear. Chammy stood on stage now, the lead singer's arm around her waist as he glared furiously into her eyes while singing a song that fit the mood. This caught the young woman off guard, everything had happened so fast and she didn't know how else to react but look shocked at the singer. The man soon broke his glare from Chammy, shifting it to her phone instead. Smoothly, he moved his hand away from her waist then took the phone out of her hands before hanging it up. Champagne could hear the cheers of some fangirls. Some screaming about how cool he was. The man walked across the stage with her phone still in his hands.

Chammy was back to her normal confident self. The young woman walked across the stage as if she had owned the stage. Her heels clicking and hips moving to the beat of the music. She was entirely focused on the man and getting her phone back. Once behind the man, the hand with her phone in it was open to the world unguarded and nothing blocked anyone from getting it. In one swift movement Chammy took her phone back. Though right after that she was soon picked up again and carried to the dark backstage area. What the hell? Cheers could be heard as Chammy's body continued to be moved further and further away from the stage. The young woman could hear a voice stating the band's performance was almost done.

-exit-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum