Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] I_vote_lcapThe Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] I_voting_barThe Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] I_vote_lcapThe Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] I_voting_barThe Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokuro
Starter Member
Rokuro

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] Left_bar_bleue27000/100000The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP]   The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Shiro Sagisu - Turkish Delight / Word Count: not too much

"Aaah, it's no good! This was the worst idea ever >.<" Isane exclaimed as she and Ijara marched towards the North Rukongai Gate. The sun burned down on them relentlessly, and even though a soaked band was wrapped around her head, the bottle of rum yesterday started taking its toll immediatly after she woke up. Much to her chagrin, not even Kaido or the ever potent tomato juice could cure this hangover - the only thing it achieved was an even worse nausea since she didn't really like tomatoes to begin with.

"It feels like someone groping my stomach...I think I'm going to throw up" she said. Not the first time during her journey. Until now, everything seemed rather fine with her, despite the constant meowling. But it didn't change the fact that she really wasn't in shape to meet any superiors or even subordinates for that matter. And then there was the most pressing question obviously: did Ijara tell the truth or was it just an elaborate ruse after all? Not that it would be all too far fetched from that weird old hag, but in any case, things seemed to be rather normal for now.

"Urm...doesn't really look different. If you've been pulling my leg all this time..." she said, before stepping forward to close in on the gate.

"This is 4th Division Vice Captain Isane Kotetsu, requesting admission."

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

The Arrival and the Reunion [Isane/Ijara/Roderich][OPEN RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD