Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc]

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:02 am

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

7/15/2015, 2:02 AM; CST Standard Time

This battle will be taking place on a small piece of land. It is a half mile in width and has many numerous platforms ofr the opponents to jump around and maneuver upon. Additionally, there other islands and structures in the distance that the opponents can venture to (See picture). Each opponent will start on the opposite side of the island about one hundred feet away from each other. There will be constant item drops and the temperature is around 80 degrees.

Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] WVMWLOu
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty Re: Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc]

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 am
Hmmmmm...
Artorias mused to himself while observing his surroundings. This stage was quite different from the last and so he would have to adapt anew. His last fight had been too close for his liking and so he made due note of his surroundings, making sure not to miss out on any details that could provide strategic advantage. He walked slowly while observing the floating platforms above and around him and also making note of the numerous islands in the distance. Yes, this arena was quite different and he wouldn't be able to manipulate it to his advantage nearly as easily unless he found a new approach.

Artorias continued walking forward, coat swaying as he did so, flicking to and fro occasionally as he made sure to keep himself alert. In some time he would approach the middle of the island, stopping there and looking at his surroundings. Upon looking up he saw a particularly high platform above him, and decided it would be the best available vantage point for now. He jumped up to the nearest platform, jumping off of it to the next and soon reached the platform desired. From his new vantage point Artorias would observe while slowly rotating, carefully scanning the island for signs of his opponent. At least up here, he couldn't be sneaked up on so easily.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty Re: Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc]

Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:47 am
Post will be coming within 24 hours.
SORRY. Sorry. I ended up lying. I'll have to postpone this thread by a liiittle bit more, since chronologically my thread with Morpheus comes before this one, and that thread has some major effects on Yuel's capacity to defend herself that would inevitably play a large part on the outcome of the tournament. That being said, if you would allow me to postpone this thread for a bit longer, I'd be really grateful. As soon as the thread reaches a conclusion--and it will soon enough--I'll go ahead and post for you, Alc.

-XOxoXOxoXO, 01:00 7/19/2015

P.S: Here's the thread I'm referring to that comes before this one, since the Tournament does affect IC timelines.

Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:06 pm
[adm]Since it has been a week since the last post has been made, I am going to go ahead and issue a warning. You have one week to get a post out before Artorias is able to move on to the next round.[/adm]

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:43 am
I withdraw from the event.

Yuel Duulheim VS Artorias Erobern [Platinum Heart Arc] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 am
[adm]Alright, based on the fact that S_e is pulling out, I am going to declare Artorias the winner of this round and he may proceed to the 3rd round. As result, I am going to lock this thread now. Congrats to him for moving on.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum