Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal]

Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Artist: Dead Man Walkn | Song: Starchild | Word Count:271

Hayden waited at the gate slightly tapping his foot as he heard the gates finally open, he was glad the Warden was willing to meet with him to talk about the defenses of Karakura forest. It was simply becoming too overwhelming for this single shinigami to handle, with the adjuchas attacks and Gillians he needed more back up. So he reached out to the warden in hopes they would be willing to talk and to his surprise they were, it over joyed him just a tad bit due to the simple fact he would be able to protect his people more effectively. As he was in deep thought he noticed the buzzer sound indicating he could enter through the gate, stepping forward he did so looking around slightly amazed.

‘They spare no expense’, he thought as he walked through the area to find where her house was. He had to follow the directions she gave in before hand, while he was a fellow vanguard member it was never good to look suspicious or without purpose in area like this. True enough, he did get a few looks from what looked to various security forces but they left him alone for the most part. It didn’t take long for him to find the door giving it a knock twice awaiting for a response from the high ranking officer within his org.

“Hello, I’m Desmond Hayden the man that contacted you, Warden. Forgive the intrusion again but this was rather important but thank you for the time.” He greeted giving a slight bow to the girl, she was his surprior after all.

Template By: [THEFROST]

(Sorry for the shortness just suck at starters.))

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] JfH75kA
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty Re: Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal]

Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:03 pm
[PLAY 'DAT POSTING MUSIC OR DIE]

Artist: Mystery Skulls - Song: You - Word Count: 1260

Pew pew. A new threat. Another pew pew, another body dead. With another pew pew pew, there goes another explosion. Boom, boom, boom; there goes the whole damn neighborhood and the world is thrown into chaos.

At least -- that is what the media and news always made the world out to be these days. There was never anything positive, good or affirming to be found across the deepest corners of the virutal world, or in the high reaches of the worlds greatest journalist. No sir -- just bang, bang, bang death. Bang, bang, bang negativity. Bang, bang, bang misery. It was miserable to say the least.

So -- someone or something had to make a change, eh? It couldn't all be darkness and doom -- could it? Never. Which is why the likes of Shatari Yuudeshi was more than happy to hear the call of a certain Vanguard Operative upon her private communication channel. Ring, ring, ring; the male was crying something fierce about wanting to invoke serious change within the depths of Karakura Forest.

Down and down into the emerald woodland is where a bang, bang, bang could always be found. Mhm, from what the boy was hollering, he needed some serious back-up to make critical reforms to how the forest was maintained, observed and otherwise enforced. Ergo, The Youngest Warden decided to be the first to heed the call of her fellow operative and take him up with a means to make that dream come true.

After all, she was a girl with nice connections, a sharp mind and a kind heart; so why not use all these tools for something good and spread a wave of positive news in the air, eh? Thus, The Banshee of Karakura invited The Fallen Solider to the lap of luxury and into the gates which hosted one of the most infamous families on Earth to discuss and accomplish these matters. Despite being on the outskirts of the endless metropolis of Karakura Central, The Yuudeshi District was pristine and affluent.

Blue skies, beautiful sun rays, clean sidewalks n' streets, fast-hover cars, armored hovercraft vehicles and an endless succession of vast and wide houses made up the scenery of the district. Vizard Corps members, Yayjuu troops, Vanguard operatives and even The Japanese Military itself called this place home; so it was bound to be heavily protected and rich. There were mansions, expensive housing projects, vast shopping centers, colossal fighting arenas and endlessly large education centers spread out in every city block of this chunk of Karakura as well. Really, they spared no expense and this fact would be cemented into Hayden's head like a jackhammer jammed into the skull.

Alas, though, the primary spot where he should be concerned would lay upon yet another alabaster mansion. However, at its gate, a grinning silver haired teenager could be seen waving at him. Wearing what appeared to be Gothic Lolita attire, this chick looked way too damn hot for her raven and snow colored dress. With black leggings and knee high boots, man oh man was this girl pushing it with the summer heat clenching in around them. Given what she was wearing, her skin shouldn't have been pale white, but looks were deceiving, were they not?

Of course they were! This was the 25th century, after all~!

In jump and in a flash, the wild scarlet eyed Yuudeshi went from siting upon the gates to her (parents) mansion, to resting upon the shoulder of Hayden with a soft yawn. And, in that instant, he'd feel something like a cool winters breeze oozing over him. Yeah, this Banshee of a girl managed to invent a wicked device that acted as a portable AC. By feeding a spherical device inside right bra a minuscule amount of Chi, Shatari had mobile AC wherever she went and didn't sweat a damn thing!

Oh the wonders of the future~

But, digressing from that, there were more important matters to attend to! Such as -- addressing her mammoth sized muscle friend here with his quest. So, with a flick of the forehead, she'd crack a smirk and make her presence known.

"Ta-da~ ★ The South East Warden is at your service~ ★"

With a wink of the eye, she'd jump off The Fallen Solider's shoulder and cartwheel herself into an upright position in front of him. After pointing each of her fingers at him, The Energetic Yuudeshi inspected him and gave a sly whistle.

"And I take it you must be the fresh blood that contacted me on the network, eh? They certainly must be giving our new recruits some serious milk and training if they are turning out as beefy as you~ ★"

Was she flirting, or was she just having fun? He'd never know the answer to that question. With a laugh and smirk, The Yuudeshi 'Gal did her techno-fluent thing and wiped out a holographic blue screen of the map of Karakura Forest. Pointing at it with her right finger, The Banshee understood what he really was here for. So, just as fast as she was to pounce on him was the same amount of enthusiasm she shared to swiftly get this damned mission done and over with. The world around them needed some good news and it was up to them to deliver it without fail!

" ★★★★★★★★★So, I take it your name is Desmond Hayden according to our records, right? Right. Well, you've made the right contact, friend. I've got a plan and this plan is gonna make your request come to life ten fold! ★★★★★★★★★"

You could almost see the stars light up in her eyes as huge numbers of yen started to pile up on the screen, numerous resources from different organizations compiled and the blips of enemies lit up like neon signs on the street. Money, power, wit and people were of no shortage to this chick and her mind was lost in the electronic madness at her fingertips. Mhm, this child was on the wild ride of The Yuudeshi Drive~

"We get all the resources of the different wonderful little groups that are in Karakura Central, expand the functional systems of this city's defense to the forest, purge out all the naughty fucks in the forest and renew the forest whole with all the help and manpower we got behind our backs. ★★★★★★★★"

Grinning, the child showed Hayden her wondrous and fast moving plans taking place on the holographic screen before them. However, she seemed to catch back up with reality and blinked when she hadn't even properly introduced herself, So, she snapped her fingers and pointed at Hayden with her right index finger:

"Right, right. I'm getting ahead of myself. The names Shatari Yuudeshi and it's a pleasure to meet ya, newbie~ ★"

Then, with another snap, a white vortex opened behind him and the presence of hundreds of different spiritual powers erupted from within it. With a grin, it was obvious this was the young girl's doing.

"And, we've got big plans today, newbie. Are you up for this fun mission to spread some wicked good vibes to the world? ★"

With those overly ecstatic words uttered out into the world, the child opened up the pathways for a new friendship to be forged in her mind. It was only a matter of if he was willing to embark on this sudden quest with her, or if he would just mosey off and shy away from the extroverted madness of the child's charisma.

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty Re: Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal]

Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:23 pm

THE SON OF RUSSIA

Perseus Nobel
ロシアの研究者

Song: THE TRACK - Artist: GOES HERE - Words: N/A

A small humming could be heard as a barefooted male wearing a black and gold labcoat floated through the town center to the wardens house. His medium length red hair fluttering in the breeze as he looked through what seemed like dozens of holographic screens. They displayed graphs, and sensors and various maps of the forest. This was the Senior Researcher of the Vanguard, Perseus Nobel.

He "happened" to "overhear" the fresh meat, he meant fresh new member of the Vanguard Desmond Hayden. Who, according to his file, had a nasty little run in with Azure, sustaining massive damage. To hear that he had been patrolling the forest is an admirable task, and hearing that it needed some defenses did peak his interest. Who knows what kind of fancy new technology could be developed to protect this wild area, given the strange events that have happened recently.

He arrived at the gate a little bit late as he saw Desmond being talked to by..... Shatari. While they didnt have an extensive personal relationship with her her presence was a bit... overwhelming. In this organization she held quite a bit of power thus being his superior, but at the same time he was her teacher at school, barely.

He arrived as he continued to float. Considering that he could feel the materials that composed the things around him while in contact with them he couldn't wear shoes, and touching the floor could overwhelm his senses. "Hello Shatari. Desmond." He said rather dryly as he continued to look at his screens "I need not introduce myself to you Warden. Desmond I am Perseus Nobel. I am the Senior Researcher for the Vanguard." He said with a more friendly tone. "While I am sure me and Shatari could spew out what we think should be best for forest protection, at least I have never spent time patrolling the forest. I suggest we convene at a location and hear your views on what you have experienced." He said as he continued to look at data from the forest.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Artist: Dead Man Walkn | Song: Starchild | Word Count:613

Noise. Noise was all he heard for a moment before his eyes snapped to the researcher and the Warden before him his eyes following both of them as they awaited for his response. They both had told him a lot of information to take in to be frank about it so he had to just for a moment think back to all that was said of him. This young girl who possibly had the answer to all he had asked for and more, she rode on the wild side clearly but that didn’t bother him she knew what she was doing- truth be told he himself always had a craving for what would get his blood pumping at such high levels. He admired that about her, despite her position she knew how to rock on. He liked her.

As for the researcher he thought about how he had introduced himself, he was apparently a high ranking person within the organization they were all apart of surprisingly. The man seemed kind enough and if he was apart of the Vanguard then obviously he wanted to bring about some help to mankind- the kindred people that he had sworn to protect with his life. If he was willing to take on such a task to improve upon their life along with the protection of the forest while keeping it’s serene beauty he was damn alright in Desmond’s book. He offered him a slight smile almost to let him know he had approved of him- they were now allies going forth.

Now he had to review what they both had told to him not that long ago, it would be useful to combine their power and money with his past experiences within the forest. It could lead to quite some useful innovations and solutions to protect the forest and it’s people. Their was something on this earth stirring and Hayden felt in his gut that if something wasn’t done and soon it would explode like a raging Volcano- frankly he could let that happen.

“I like your thinking, Warden, you think you got a plan then I’m the man you want.”

Oh yes she was the man he wanted if she wanted something done, she had a plan so with the portal in front of him he would be stupid not to go. Or perhaps it’s the other way around knowing him. Besides he wanted to spread ‘some wicked good vibes’ throughout the world, at least that’s what she called it. Yes. She was a interesting person indeed.

“As for you, Mr. Nobel, I and I’m sure the Shatari agrees with me on this, think having you to help us on our little endeavor will be the best thing for the forest. In my experience being their has made quite a few things.. open to my eyes.” He explained to the researcher before setting his eyes on the Portal, his back now to the senior members within the Vanguard. His arm coming up flexing slightly as he brought his hand up to grip his thick handle of his blade before looking to his warden.

“Tell me will this involve me having to remove my Zanpakutō? For some reason my blood is pumping and when that happens well.. I hope you can tell my excitement from my voice.” He chuckled slightly a mixture of excitement and giddiness being detected in the hard voice of the warrior, some had taken to calling him to ‘The Fallen Soldier’ due to his past life but frankly he saw himself more as a Guardian of Karakura or ‘The Dragon of Karakura.’ Yeah he liked that. He liked that alot.

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] JfH75kA
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:12 am
[PLAY 'DAT POSTING MUSIC OR DIE]

Artist: Mayhem - Song: Dan's Got A Fever - Word Count: 1305

Like a bolder falling down a mountainside, things were certainly moving in their operation. The needed resources were being put into place, people had been called up from far and wide and the tools they'd need to otherwise make this dream happen were being ordered. Yes sir, this was exactly what The Yuudeshi yearned for as her eyes glowed with excitement and energy. However, in all of this giddiness, the youths face turned glum and had a sense of darkness to it.

Why did Shatari suddenly turn into a sour gape? Simple: she sensed a familiar presence with her awareness for energy signatures. And that special, special person she detected with this skill was -- her high school teacher -- Peresues Nobel. The girl wasn't too fond of him, in a joking matter, because she did not take school all that seriously. Whenever assignments were given? She'd just blaze through them, turn them in, passed tests and never gave too much thought into education. Given these facts, The Yuudeshi then considered her intelligence to be above average. So, while not genius or super smart, she certainly felt she had an edge. And, when compiled with the duties of The Vanguard, they may as well just given her diploma and called it a damn day.

But, alas, here he was anyway and the silver haired girl would have to accept that. So, her face would return to normal after the fellow Vanguard Researcher made his introductions to them. In response, The Yuudeshi gave a slight thumbs up to the male and grinned with mischievous intent.

"Don't bother me with homework, assignments or any of that before you even begin, Tomato-Sensei. I was in the top ten students who passed finals, and with it being summer, I've got more important things to do. Bug me about school and I'll find some bug spray to smoke out this problem~ ❤"

There was almost a sense of wickedness in her tone, but she meant it in good banter and play. Of course she'd never really kill him, or even hurt him -- too much, but she was serious about the school thing. Hence is why The Banshee of Karakura would then focus in on what he said afterward. As The Researcher and Teacher started blabbing on, e eventually he got to the point about an urgency to converge on the location where this mission was going to take place. To that end -- Shatari gave him a more ecstatic thumbs up because they needed to seize day and get started on their little incursion in the woods.

"Yeah, you've got that right, Teach. We should make like immigrants and move on with the mission. =w="

Thus, on that note, The Warden would then turn her attention back towards the sight of Hayden -- The Knight in not-so-shining armor. Judging from the body expressions of the male, she could tell a lot of this babble was going straight over his head. Given the giant muscles, hulking sword and shit-eatting grin; there wasn't much point in boring him with the details. That's what her men were for~ Ergo, with a slight chuckle, The Yuudeshi swirled her right index finger and pointed straight at the portal when the male asked her what was the plan.

"Ya' don't really care about all those pesky details, right? Oh well. For the sake of decency, I'll just say I've contacted a few favors in my family. With the help of The Japanese Military, Karakura Defenses and resources within The Vanguard, I'm planning on establishing a defensive protocol in the forest."

Then, with a sigh sigh, The Banshee flicked the air and another indigo, holographic screen appeared. This then contained information pertaining to Karakura Central's own dome. The plan was then simple: extend the coverage to the forest to create something similar, add in more troops and be more active in dealing with threats. Easy peasy stuff, but it required dedication and effort in order for it to actually work out the way they wanted to.

"Once we've got all our camp set-up, we'll move in more bases and hopefully we should have a means in making some impact there, boys."

With a smirk that exuded self-assurance in ones ability, Little Miss Shatari was more than pleased with herself and the plan that was being put into motion. If nothing else, Hayden was right in the fact that it couldn't hurt that her ol' teacher over there was joining the mission. As, in the mind of Shatari, this would be another opportunity for the world to see that the Vanguard was doing some good and actively engaging in their protection of Earth. So, if nothing else, it was good to send further morale and excitement throughout the organization for this task they were about to embark on with the utmost of haste.

"I agree, Newbie. We should take my oh-so-bothersome teacher with us and show him a thing or two about missions~ =w="

With that, Shatari turned on her heels and started walking towards the vortex. That is, until Hayden was curious about something. Swinging on her feet once more, the scarlet eyes of The Warden turned their gaze on The Fallen Solider with a smug smirk. There was no hiding that this guy just wanted to kill something, so she'd indulge him and nod her head.

"Oh yes, Mr.Newbie, you can bring your blade. We've gotta clear out the forest, so there is no doubt a boss or something might pop up like in one of those video games~ ★"

Snickering to herself, there was no doubt in the girls mind that perhaps some hollows, demons or SOMETHING were lurking in the forest. But with her rag-tag crew? They could not doubt handle it with the utmost of ease. But -- just in case -- an emerald pill was thrown at Hayden.

"This is a sample of one of the gems of empowerment I found on a recent mission to Black World. Eat it and you'll see your overall power increase by two times for five minutes. Don't take more than three a day. Doctors orders~ ★"

In truth, the medicine she had given the male was mystic in origin. For five post? He'd see an overall boost in his tier, an increase in his strength and durability and enhancement of his powers. Then, after ingesting it, he would need three post to cooldown and relax. From there, he'd have a limit of only three times to abuse the pill before the side effects would devour him whole. Stabbing pains, rupturing organs, horrible mental scarring; the works. So it would be in his best interest to listen to the girl while he still had the chance.

Digressing, her focus would then shift away from her little miracle drug and to a notification on one of her communication devices. A notice would appear on a holographic screen in front of her and she was alerted that another vanguard operative was on the way to the region. However -- she was impatient. So, Shatari gave a shrug and started walking back towards the portal.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say that we are going to have another little kiddo join the mission. Greet him, make sure he follows and meet up with me in the forest. When my mind is moving, I don't wanna wait on anyone~ ★"

And with those impatient words spoken, The Warden dashed on into the vortex and awaited for her men to greet the new operative.

[At this point, you all can either choose to greet Nix's character or follow Shatari. If someone does, I will then make a new thread in Karakura Forest. For now, though, she is leaving the thread unless someone stops her.]

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 am

THE SON OF RUSSIA

Perseus Nobel
ロシアの研究者

Song: THE TRACK - Artist: GOES HERE - Words: N/A

Perseus' eye twitched as she called her Tomato-sensei. Why did he decide to teach at the school again? Oh right it payed well,and as a member of the Vanguard he had to protect people. And kinds are people right. Well Most kids are people. Shatari was one of those cases where he didnt know if she counted as one thought.

"No need to worry about that Miss Yuudeshi, I am here as a member of a member of the Vanguard. Therefor during these interactions you are my..." He paused for a few moments. It took him a while in his head to really think about verbalizing the words "My superior. Therefore I follow your orders."

While his face was still mostly expressionless his mind was cringing. He did not like relinquishing control so easily. Specially to someone who he saw mostly every day and during those periods was, to some degree, following what he said. Having the tables flipped like this was something that he would have to get used too. Though at the moment he said those words he relinquished his position of authority over Shatari and now she called the shot. He would follow her orders. Though he did expect things to get out of hand quickly,

He saw Shatari leave through the portal. "It does seem like the lead Arcanist is going to pay us a visit. And by us I mean you Mr. Hayden. Since you are the one that called for us it should be best if you stayed here and welcomed them. With that I must be off to follow the warden."

Perseus gave a small wave at Mr. Hayden as he floated into the portal.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:31 am

Suddenly a holographic image of the Arcanist in question appeared above one of the tables of the female Yuudeshi. He couldn't be given more then sixteen years, his face baring innocent, youthful form, hair neatly around his head in black color and eyes shining in blue, pleasant light. As the male was DRESSING in the hologram, one could see his athletic, but slim body. The male was putting on a black special ops uniform.

In a cheerful, almost amusing tone the male spoke.
"Well, hello little Warden! Just wanted to say that we won't be dropping in your little party at the house, but just go directly to the forest. Figured it will be more productive in that way. So don't wait us you sweet Loli, but take all your fancy death machines and lets meet there~ I will be waiting~" With that the message ended.

Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] RDLUVBj
Meeting a Warden [Operation Forest Renewal] 82q86I3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum