Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Shihoin Clan Empty Shihoin Clan

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:07 pm
Shihoin Clan Shihouin

Information:

Head of the Shihoin Clan: This is the keeper of the Clan, their have been Twenty-Three heads of the honorable clan since it was brought into existence. Keeping the family very powerful, they are tasked with an important duty that few others are given. They were considered the strongest of the Noble families for a long time, making them as powerful as possible. The full extent of their strength has been weakening over the years. Yoruichi departing and moving on was something that allowed her to do as she pleased. The Head of the Shihoin is currently largely in question without a leader put into the role.

Retainer: A rank of being under the Shihoin Clan and coming from different clans and being loyal to them. The Shihoin's retainer's are fierce as Soifon spent her whole life to become a powerful retainer for Yorucihi.

Servant'sThese are servant's devoted to serving the family and being cooks and other things. They are close to them at all times, protecting members of the family first and foremost. They live on the grounds with the Shihoin and keep them safe.

Ranks:

Head of the Shihoin Clan:
Retainers:
Servant's:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shihoin Clan Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shihoin Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shihoin Clan Empty Re: Shihoin Clan

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:51 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...