Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves Empty Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 am

Artist: TD 13 - Song: Player Score Word Count: 350

It was a foggy morning in the graveyard of Karakura Central. The air was cool and the area was filled with a serene calmness. This is because Reimu Iramasha, The Shrine Maiden of the Iramasha Clan, decided to pay a visit to Karakura Central today. And, on this visit, she started allowing the souls of those trapped in the living realm to transfer into the heaven that is the Soul King's realm. At least this way their life would be spared of any further hardship and she would perform her cleansing duty as a shrine maiden.

Therefore, many of the spirits would take a stream of white light and dispense in the atmosphere above Karakura Central as she performed these spiritual performances. One by one she tagged them with her energy and unleashed their bounds to this world. After a half hour of this, The Iramashsa Maiden grew tired and sat down beneath a tree to recall and reflect on her ventures on Earth and the Soul Society.

She seemed to believed that she was doing a good job in helping the people of the Soul Society get back on their feet, become a front liner for the Iramasha, a political figure to the Sugiuran People and even helping those without great power become stronger through training. She was busy, active and doing her best to help. But, she felt she could be doing more with the power she was blessed with by the Soul King. So, she'd let out a soft sigh and just keep thinking.

After a few more minutes of relaxing and lounging, Reimu picked up the presence of someone enclosing and turned her red eyes to the source of the energy. It disturbed her previous thinking and she began to wonder: would this person who showed up be friend, foe or just a person passing by? Whoever it was, it was bound to be interesting, at least. As this city never ceases in its surprises and pitfalls.

Template By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves Left_bar_bleue0/0Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves Empty Re: Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:51 am

Song: New Wind At The Shrine - Artist: TD 11 - Word Count: 252

Reimu started hearing the sounds of footsteps approaching her and she was surprised to see that a boy had suddenly discovered her. However, he didn't seem like much of a threat so the miko relaxed and smiled at him. "Oh, you didn't disturb me, boy. I was just taking a break from purifying souls and I needed to catch up with myself." Said Reimu as tried to reassure the boy that everything was alright.

"Tell me, why do you come here of all places today? Surely it isn't just for play. This is the sight of the dead and it often brings those who want to remember somber memories of those long passed. Surely you didn't come here to sight-see, right?" Reimu would then stand up and inspect the boy a bit as he seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite peg where she had seen the boy. However, her face would then lighten up as she forgot something important.

"Oh yeah, and before that, I forgot to mention that my name is Reimu Iramasha. I'm one of the Iramasha's Leaders and Shrine Maiden to the island. What is your name, boy? I would like to have a name so I don't call you something you don't like or anything." Reimu held her right hand to the boy and hoped he would shake her hand and begin the proper greeting so they could get more antiquated with one another.

Template By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Sitting On A Tombstone Of Hope: The Shrine Maiden Meets The Half-Demon Boy Upon A Stack Of Graves KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum