Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Henrex
Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] I_vote_lcapOperation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] I_voting_barOperation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] I_vote_lcapOperation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] I_voting_barOperation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Lillian
MorpheusDavol
Siegharty
THEFROST
Blood Knight
Geeky Raven
Slayer

Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Related Board:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f351-the-shinsui-settlement

Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Gotei13symbol

OPERATION A.G.

Operation Name: Alliance Growth
Mission Type: Political & Scouting Talks
Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced
Who Can Join: Gotei 13

Information: Due to the fact that Yoko Yuri Kuchiki has taken up the helm as newly filled-in-Captain of Squad 6, she has decided to begin an incursion into something that hasn't really been looked into: The Shinsui Settlement. Therefore, she is going on a venture into these lands in order to see if it is possible to put the Gotei 13 in a good light and officially have this clan listed as an ally of the Gotei 13. Therefore, she plans to do this solo or with anyone who is interested.

Primary Task: Create a relationship between the Gotei 13 and The Shinsui Clan.

Extra Task: - Gain new members in the Gotei 13

Rewards

Yen: Upon taking part in this mission, you will receive 5,000,000 yen. And, upon finishing it, 5,000,000 yen.

Awesome Points: Each post that is apart of this thread series if worth 500 awesome points. You may apply for them when finished.

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: (Self-explanatory)
Character App Link: (Self-explanatory)
Rank: (What rank are they in the Gotei 13 or Iramasha? If you are an antag, then what is the rank you have or do you even have one?)
Reason: (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Code:
[b][u]MISSION TEMPLATE[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Character App Link:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Rank:[/b] (What rank are they in the Gotei 13 or Iramasha? If you are an antag, then what is the rank you have or do you even have one?)
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Ulqui
Experienced Member
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 am

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Izanagi Shinsui
Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11435-izanagi-shinsui-approved-0-3?highlight=Izanagi
Reason: The Shinsui settlement was founded by Izanagi and as the head of the Shinsui clan he would be the active representitive of his family.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:39 am

Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and approve him for the mission. I look forward to seeing your post soon and getting this thread rolling. (Y)

Geeky Raven
Veteran Member
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 pm

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Tetsuya Unabara
Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12753-tetsuya-tachibana-approved-0-4?highlight=Tetsuya
Reason: Tetsuya has been handling the Unabara matters as a noble from that house, he is keeping himself fairly busy and helping in many fields.

Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]   Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:10 pm

LOCKING

Alright, since this mission hasn't had any progress in quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and move it into old missions. If this is still active, let me know by making a post in this thread after this post from me is up.

Operation Alliance Growth [Gotei 13 Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: