Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex's Various Equipment #2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty Lex's Various Equipment #2

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:48 am
Conventional Weapons

Teleportation Grenade- Description: A slim and smooth looking cylinder canister-like grenade that is grey and blue in color and about three inches in height and two inches in circumference.
Function: This specific type of grenade has a grey magic seal put onto it, giving it the magical ability to teleport people and items to and from locations from its current position.

Teleportation Missile- Description: A missile that is grey and blue in color and about seven inches in height and four inches in circumference.
Function: This specific type of missile has a grey magic seal put onto it, giving it the magical ability to teleport people and items to and from locations from its current position.

Kano Mine (Earthquake)- Description: A two inch thick and two inch diameter metal disc that is primarily neon brown in color.
Function: This mine releases a constant tremor throughout the ground that has a maximum range of 50 meters. A single mine doesn't do much on its own, only a small enough tremor to where people can feel it. Multiple mines however that are set in a circular like pattern around the desired target can break foundations and constructs that are within range, causing a massive earthquake to bring them down. This mine can be triggered remotely or by proximity and can be used multiple times due to the grey magic within it, teleporting dust and dirt into the mine to disperse as many times as desired.

Teleportation Mine- Description: A two inch thick and two inch diameter metal disc that is grey and blue in color.
Function: This specific type of mine has a grey magic seal put onto it, giving it the magical ability to teleport people and items to and from locations from its current position.

Attire/Equipment

B.C.S.- Description: Bicep Cover Screen. This can have two forms, one is the 'hardware copy' which is a screen that is tied down around the user's bicep by an adjustable strap. Whatever cameras that Lex has put out into the area, this screen will display whichever angle that the user desires. The 'software copy' is simply a very small pin that can be placed on the bicep that displays a hologram view of whatever the cameras record.
Function: This device is mainly to be used during a firefight while hiding behind cover, as the user will extend their arm out from either behind a wall or another object while lying on the floor with their arm outstretched with the gun in hand, as the screen will show whatever camera angles that are available to give the user a better chance at hitting the target from their current position. In Lex's hands, due to the Prailius' ability to calculate all possible
numerical outcomes due to sight and sound, this is a crucial tool to help him take down his enemies from behind cover with the least amount of effort, as he can calculate the distance and trajectory just by the camera angles and the opponent's positioning.

Backup Interfaces- Description: A small chip-like device that is placed at the underside of the forearm and strapped in place by a small band.
Function: The device projects a hologram of the L.A.S.T., which can be interacted with through the hologram keys and the interface. This is used for several situations, either when Lex's L.A.S.T. malfunctions, gets hacked, gets stolen, or is damaged, or is simply lost, he can use these as back ups that have just as much access as the real wristband.

Programming Equipment

Hologram Programs- Function: With the various forms of holograms that Lex has invented, they have an almost endless amount of use for them during battle or even every day use. These programs can't be implemented without a device to project the holograms, which are several in Lex's arsenal, ranging from customized mines, androids, and even ocular devices like the X Scouter, I.S.P.A. Lenses and Phoenix Shades, all being able to project both crisp and seamless image and audio after the mentioned items synchronize with each other. Only the ocular devices are exempt from projecting audio as well. The standard maximum range for all projecting and audio devices is 500 square meters, if any device tries to stretch the image or audio farther than that, then the sound will become noticeably garbled while the image will noticeably lack definition and could be figured for a fake rather easily. Lex has also come to realize that as long as the image of the grey magic seal is within place on something, real or not, its magic is still functional. This combination can be used in countless of ways, holograms being shown with a seal on them can have items teleported from their current position or within the maximum range in which an item can be teleported to.

PROJECT Investigator- Function: Once activated, this program is able to access any device that is currently connected to the internet. This can read any piece of information from anything as if it is a relay server, which means after it connects to one device, it can connect to any other device that it had previously or currently connected to. This works at an intense speed, meaning that data can be read (but nothing else) within the same post. This program can not be detected under normal security means (meaning antivirus or malware remover) because this does not change any information on the affected devices, making it bypass any regular form of security. The only way for this to be detected is either by supernatural means or a security protocol so advanced that it can tell when something on the host's computer is being currently read.

Tech/Items

WRAP/Weapon Reduction Amplifier Product- Description: A platinum coin.
Function: Designed to expand dramatically in size to expose the weapon that the coin was programmed to contain. With a mixture of magic and technology, Lex chooses what weapon he wishes to have 'wrapped' and places a grey magic spell onto both the coin and the item, in which after that, his computer scans and analyzes the item before merging it into the coin. Squeezing the coin unleashes whatever item was designated to it. Only one item can be converted to a WRAP coin at a time. Thunking it or tapping it softly will cause it to shrink back to it's normal size once Lex wishes to conceal the item again.
Origins: Lex has taken the Time Bounty Hunter's method of shrinking items into other items after seeing its effects, not changing much of its design.

Absorption Orbs- Description: Small orbs that are 10 inches in circumference. They vary in color due to what category of energy they are meant to absorb.
Function: Each of these orbs uses Niosha Magic, specifically a spell from the blue color code to absorb any form of energy, and combines technology which converts the energy into whatever form is actually desired. These orbs represent each form of energy as each have been designed to have a maximum effect against specific types. The red orb is for kinetic/physical energy, the blue orb is for pure magical energy, the black orb is for elemental energy, and the white orb is for spiritual energy. These energies, once absorbed, can then be converted into whatever form of energy that Lex desires, mostly to continue powering his network devices, but there are other uses for the energy that are usually situational.

Reconnaissance Orb- Description: A small orb that is 1 foot in circumference and is silver and blue in color.
Function: This advanced technology levitates through the air with a camera placed in the front and a miniature gun turret on the underside of it. A grey magic seal is put into the inside of the bottom of the orb, allowing Lex to teleport more ammunition into its container. It is made out of Prentium alloy, making it a sturdy and light, but hard piece of tech to damage as it can move up to a hundred miles per hour due to a jet booster on the back. Both the gun turret and the jet booster are on separate 'skins' within the orb that can rotate in whichever direction is necessary, both things also being able to retract into the orb if necessary as well or lock into place while engaging into battle.

Reconnaissance Drone #1- Description: A miniature helicopter drone that is 2 feet in relative size and is silver and blue in color.
Function: This advanced technology levitates through the air with a camera placed in the front and a miniature gun turret on the underside of it. A grey magic seal is put into the inside of the bottom of the helicopter drone, allowing Lex to teleport more ammunition into its container. It is made out of Prentium alloy, making it a sturdy and light, but hard piece of tech to damage as it can move up to a hundred miles per hour due to a jet booster on the back and the underside.

Reconnaissance Drone #2- Description: A miniature hovercraft drone that is 1 meter in relative size and is silver and blue in color.
Function: This advanced technology levitates through the air with a camera placed on the top and is equipped with dual miniature gun turrets and missile launchers. A grey magic seal is put into the inside of the bottom of the hovercraft, allowing Lex to teleport more ammunition into either the gun turrets or the missile launchers. It is made out of Prentium alloy, making it a sturdy and light, but hard piece of tech to damage as it can move up to a hundred and fifty miles per hour due to a jet booster on the back and the underside.

Tech Decoy- Description: A small royal blue crystal like orb that is 7 inches in size.
Function: This item will project an image of whatever necessary to the most graphic detail through holograms while hovering above the ground. There is no trace connecting the image to the orb except one faint thin royal blue line. This orb will also produce sounds that project whatever noise is necessary to the situation in clear definite tone, making it nearly impossible to distinguish from the real version of the sound it is projecting. This item hovers for about 500 meters in distance.

Aura Decoy- Description: A small pellet that draws spiritual energy to it like a gravitational pull, acting as the center to make it create any shape and form that the user wants it to.
Function: This device only works after absorbing collected soul energy from some other means. After that, the user will pour a tiny fraction of their own life force into the device before it can take any shape and form that the user wishes it to have. Lex usually uses the collected soul energy from the Soul Rod or the Absorption Orbs and molds it into a humanoid shape, where he can place a hologram skin over it to deceive his opponent.

Metal/Wood/Plastic Sheets- Description: Pads that are usually five feet in height and length and an inch in width.
Function: These pads are set up to help Lex step onto a surface while he's in the air, using them to press off of or to suddenly block his opponent's vision from most of his body.

(By the way, Tech Decoy was already approved as Decoy, I'm just giving it a different name because of the new decoy item I made, didn't want there to be any confusion. Hologram Program has been approved as well, but I wanted to update it with the last little bit of info on it about grey magic seals and teleportation)
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex's Various Equipment #2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty Re: Lex's Various Equipment #2

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 pm
PROJECT Investigator
Naturally, there is technology designed to counter unauthorized access of other technology, at incredibly advanced levels. Even if you are only reading information and not changing it, that is still access, so I cannot allow a cut-and-dried function. Either there needs to be a method used to break the more sophisticated security of other systems (not typical commonhouse firewalls, but top-of-the-line stuff) with reasonable struggle, or unable at all. Define how it accesses such devices.

WRAP
List restrictions to what can be packed into the coin as well as how large of an object it can be.

Absorption Orb
Are these meant for combat? If so, how does it absorb energy? Does it steal from the user, or attacks? How fast or slow? Roughly how much can be stored?

Tech Decoy
There's a clear logical fallacy here with how it imitates sound. If it is to be the source, then it would be quite clearly faked. I fail to see how it could project sound in such a way that would be able to match the images.

Teleportation
Please understand that teleportation has just very recently been restricted in a heavy way on this site, and so I'll be having to nerf this heavily. I need a limited range, relatively short, for how far this can work at. I need a delay for how long it takes to perform the teleportation. Furthermore, I would require a limit to how many times this can be used.

Lex's Various Equipment #2 Qx494h
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex's Various Equipment #2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 am
PROJECT Investigator

I can try to be more elaborate for the site to make this more fair. Be aware however, the danger of this (in real life) is that it can not be detected because there isn't a program out there yet meant to detect other programs from reading, so I'll do my best coming up with one here. The two main things that must stay for this program to be relevant is that it can read information from devices in the same exact post that it gets activated and that there isn't a backdoor that can hack back into Lex's system (again, another function that makes this very dangerous in real life due to not being detected in the first place) As long as these two are still in tact, I'm open for any suggestions to how this can be countered or detected. Perhaps those with really advanced tech on the site are aware of a form of this program already, and even though they can't back door, they are able to stop it from reading information IF they are aware that it's happening right away. Does that work for starters?

WRAP

Limits: Nothing heavier than a ton, nothing larger than 9 feet in circumference, nothing organic. How's that?

Absorption Orbs

Yes, these are meant for combat, and good questions, let me clarify. For how they absorb energy, I'm going to go with that full contact with these orbs are required for them to absorb it, this means if techniques are used such as sound, light, or heat or cold that aren't magic based and are atmosphere based (making the room hot enough to damage these, amping up the sound so loud that it cracks, etc.) these orbs can not absorb the energy and will be affected. When a technique of the same kind tries to be used however and has physical or wave properties (that aren't natural or were made to be physical) then it will absorb the attack to its full extent. As for if it can steal from the user itself, I feel that would be far too much from these orbs and wouldn't be fair. And lastly, how much it can store, that's a good question and I wouldn't exactly know how to implement a storage system that makes actual sense (Do they empty out upon leaving the topic? Do I start all over each time?) These orbs within the combat itself were designed to be able to hold infinite pools of energy due to them being the vessel, not the storage container, since all the forms of energy gets teleported into actual containers for Lex to use at a later date, but that just sounds OP right? So how much do you think would be fair to have as an amount? It's also hard to come up with right away due to Bleach having ridiculous power in one strike, so they have to be relevant to absorb and hold energy from several attacks from such strong people, and then, how many strikes? How would you go about this?

Tech Decoy

You are correct, this just sounds silly on its own now that I read over this again. I forgot to include the magic part into it again. The image can be displayed flawlessly, but if a sphere is over 500 meters from the actual image, how can it project the sound from that position as well? So, with connection with either the Sound Gauntlets (a device that can effortlessly divide, combine, alter, or shift sound around from positions) or the combination of the Sound Division and Sound Carrier spell, and ONLY if these are used, can sound be implemented with the images as well from this device. I think that's fair, hm?

Teleportation

Sounds fair, I wouldn't want to do too much. However... the delay thing... bleh x_x really? Can I make a suggestion to that? Cause I'm willing to haggle somehow about this. For the range and the delay, they can be connected, as far as Lex's form of teleportation. For every 10 feet, an extra post is needed to 'conjure' up the spell? Within this 10 feet range, it's within the same post. This actually makes me happy since you guys put a limit to how many times it can be done, cause even though I could play teleport musical chairs or some crap as long as I stayed within this short range, it gets stopped anyway due to the limit. I haven't looked at anybody else's profiles upon joining this site, so I don't want to say a number too low and end up hindering myself, so I'd have full confidence you'd give me a fair number. I'm pretty sure that this teleport limit is for whatever I use it for within a topic period, correct? No matter if it's for people, buildings, items alike, the limit stays the same. So, with that in mind, please try to make it fair that the spell can remain 'useful' within combat. I don't mind that I can't keep doing it, but it would really suck if it's like only once or twice or something per topic
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex's Various Equipment #2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:52 pm
PROJECT INVESTIGATOR
The problem is the ability to read information as you like from other characters' systems with ease. If they have set up security, your device cannot just access them. There must be a process.

WRAP
That is fine.

Absorption Orbs
Even so with such limitations, that makes these very powerful. I require there to be a cooldown after each time it absorbs the energy, to 'digest' it or whatever. Ths is in order to prevent a single device from nullifying one's powers. A universal cooldown of three posts sounds reasonable. Also, if they're just mediums then I suppose I do not care how much they can absorb. Can I get a range on the absorption as well?

Tech Decoy
Eh? You're going to have to show me what you're talking about.

Teleportation
On this matter, it is not a discussion. It is a fairly new rule so there will be outdated apps, but our purpose is to phase out the get-out-of-jail-free card teleportation has always been. On my own characters I have settled for teleportation being used only as a mode of travel, and not for anything combat-related. I would advised you do the same, but if you insist otherwise then you'll have to create it underpowered, as it will only be approved underpowered.

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 pm
PROJECT Investigator

Alright, well it's not a hacking program, but I suppose it can be combined with one? Which means I wouldn't mind a post limit to it then I suppose. If Lex is able to access a character's system, it will take up to 2 posts if the character has no security, and 5 posts if the person does have security. How does this sound?

Absorption Orbs

This makes sense, I wouldn't want it to be able to do all of that and I don't know why that slipped my mind to make a cooldown limit to this. When you say 3 posts though for a universal cooldown, what exactly do you mean? I think I'll add on to it, since this seems rather situational already. Each orb can absorb up to 5 times (no matter what the attack is as long as it fits within the prerequisites) but after that, it must go on a 5 post cooldown before being able to absorb 1 attack per post, this can be charged to go back to the original max of 5 attacks per cooldown limit. As for the range, Lex can make them levitate almost anywhere from his position, but the actual absorption range can be something like 2 meters or something (something short) that way it can be fair to get past if the person is fast enough.

Tech Decoy

These two spells have NOT been approved yet and are currently in the power upgrade section right now to be looked at, but these are what I would use with this tech to make it functional as far as sound is concerned.

Name: Black Magic: Wind - Sound Carrier
Description: This spell allows any caster to perform a more superior ventriloquist effect, being able to carry off sounds in certain areas from their own person and even from other positions entirely. Anyone who hears any of these sounds during the use of this spell will not be able to pinpoint the original location in which it derives from without specific abilities pertaining to wind or sound.
Cost: 1 NE

Name: Black Magic: Wind - Sound Division
Description: This spell allows the caster to be able to pinpoint the direction of certain sounds coming in their direction. This spell also pushes out the majority of other sounds away from them while keeping the investigated sound intact, almost giving it an instant trail for the user to pursue at any given time without being affected by any other sounds around them.
Cost: 1 NE

and this would be the Sound Gauntlets I mentioned earlier

Sound Gauntlets- Description: A dark blue pair of metal gloves that reach a bit up his arm.
Function: These gauntlets allow Lex to amplify or completely nullify sound vibrations around him within 5 meters of range, but does various other effects within a 500 meter range. The amplification and nullification of sound vibrations can make sound literally nonexistent within this range or it can make the vibrations so strong that it violently shakes and vibrates (possibly even liquefies the organs if under this method for more than half a minute, or 2 posts) the opponent's body to a point of malfunction. It can also heighten the pitch of sound waves coming from the device high enough to cause temporary or even permanent deafness. The other effects that has a maximum of a 500 meter range are the ability to effortlessly divide, combine, alter, or shift around sound from position to position to further confuse or deceive opponents.

Teleportation

I need this to be combat related, otherwise the grey magic concept is rather pointless. The range from either Lex himself or from his seals can be 5 meters, and the amount of times he can do this per topic would be 7 times. And when I say 7 times, I mean every different situation, not 7 items and that's it. How does this sound? I also forgot to mention the delay. 3 posts per delay.
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:35 pm
Absorption Orbs
By universal, I mean no matter how many copies of this object you have, they all go on cooldown when it is used. Otherwise, a cooldown would be completely pointless. If Lex can make the levitate, then state how far he can do so that isn't indefinite.

I do not understand what your... Add-on means.

Tech Decoy
Then that's fine.

Teleportation
Your original app was approved before the teleportation rule went into effect, so understand it may no longer be acceptable. We will be reviewing over old apps soon among staff either way, so I wouldn't expect it to remain the same.

That being said, still a bit confused. Seven times times a thread? Seven times per object per thread?

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm
Absorption Orbs

Then 7 uses per cooldown then, and as for the add-ons, think of it as if these items were like batteries, they're fully charged for the beginning of the fight, upon a few uses, they need to recharge. After recharging one post, they can absorb once, then go on cooldown for one post before being able to be used again. If they don't get used at all, they can fully charge again. As for the range from Lex's current position, how does 100 meters sound? Or too far? I'm taking into account that characters move at neck breaking speeds on the regular, so 300 feet is practically nothing to most people here. Am I wrong for assuming this?

Teleportation

Ah, so the grey magic will get altered heavily anyway, gotcha. And I see I worded this pretty horribly. How about this instead, he can teleport himself only 50 feet, and only 3 times per topic. But when it comes to his weapons and equipment, he can teleport up to 20 items in 'one go' 7 times per topic up to 250 feet from himself or from a grey magic seal. Does this work? The delay is still 3 posts.
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:47 am
Teleportation Grenade- Description: A slim and smooth looking cylinder canister-like grenade that is grey and blue in color and about three inches in height and two inches in circumference.
Function: This specific type of grenade has a grey magic seal put onto it, giving it the magical ability to teleport people and items to and from locations from its current position. Like all teleporting functions dealing with Lex, a silhouette will show up for a three second period before finally showing up. There's also a very loud siren that sounds off in the exact spot that it's going to teleport. Like all items, they have a range of 100 meters of being teleported from Lex's current position, but can be teleported 20 meters from another item. People being teleported from these items have a limited range of 20 meters as well, and only if it fits within the 50 meter maximum range of teleportation in the first place.

Teleportation Missile- Description: A missile that is grey and blue in color and about seven inches in height and four inches in circumference.
Function: This specific type of missile has a grey magic seal put onto it, giving it the magical ability to teleport people and items to and from locations from its current position. Like all teleporting functions dealing with Lex, a silhouette will show up for a three second period before finally showing up. There's also a very loud siren that sounds off in the exact spot that it's going to teleport. Like all items, they have a range of 100 meters of being teleported from Lex's current position, but can be teleported 20 meters from another item. People being teleported from these items have a limited range of 20 meters as well, and only if it fits within the 50 meter maximum range of teleportation in the first place.

Kano Mine (Earthquake)- Description: A two inch thick and two inch diameter metal disc that is primarily neon brown in color.
Function: This mine releases a constant tremor throughout the ground that has a maximum range of 50 meters. A single mine doesn't do much on its own, only a small enough tremor to where people can feel it. Multiple mines however that are set in a circular like pattern around the desired target can break foundations and constructs that are within range, causing a massive earthquake to bring them down. This mine can be triggered remotely or by proximity and can be used multiple times due to the grey magic within it, teleporting dust and dirt into the mine to disperse as many times as desired.

Teleportation Mine- Description: A two inch thick and two inch diameter metal disc that is grey and blue in color.
Function: This specific type of mine has a grey magic seal put onto it, giving it the magical ability to teleport people and items to and from locations from its current position. Like all teleporting functions dealing with Lex, a silhouette will show up for a three second period before finally showing up. There's also a very loud siren that sounds off in the exact spot that it's going to teleport. Like all items, they have a range of 100 meters of being teleported from Lex's current position, but can be teleported 20 meters from another item. People being teleported from these items have a limited range of 20 meters as well, and only if it fits within the 50 meter maximum range of teleportation in the first place.

Attire/Equipment

B.C.S.- Description: Bicep Cover Screen. This can have two forms, one is the 'hardware copy' which is a screen that is tied down around the user's bicep by an adjustable strap. Whatever cameras that Lex has put out into the area, this screen will display whichever angle that the user desires. The 'software copy' is simply a very small pin that can be placed on the bicep that displays a hologram view of whatever the cameras record.
Function: This device is mainly to be used during a firefight while hiding behind cover, as the user will extend their arm out from either behind a wall or another object while lying on the floor with their arm outstretched with the gun in hand, as the screen will show whatever camera angles that are available to give the user a better chance at hitting the target from their current position. In Lex's hands, due to the Prailius' ability to calculate all possible
numerical outcomes due to sight and sound, this is a crucial tool to help him take down his enemies from behind cover with the least amount of effort, as he can calculate the distance and trajectory just by the camera angles and the opponent's positioning.

Backup Interfaces- Description: A small chip-like device that is placed at the underside of the forearm and strapped in place by a small band.
Function: The device projects a hologram of the L.A.S.T., which can be interacted with through the hologram keys and the interface. This is used for several situations, either when Lex's L.A.S.T. malfunctions, gets hacked, gets stolen, or is damaged, or is simply lost, he can use these as back ups that have just as much access as the real wristband.

Programming Equipment

Hologram Programs- Function: With the various forms of holograms that Lex has invented, they have an almost endless amount of use for them during battle or even every day use. These programs can't be implemented without a device to project the holograms, which are several in Lex's arsenal, ranging from customized mines, androids, and even ocular devices like the X Scouter, I.S.P.A. Lenses and Phoenix Shades, all being able to project both crisp and seamless image and audio after the mentioned items synchronize with each other. Only the ocular devices are exempt from projecting audio as well. The standard maximum range for all projecting and audio devices is 500 square meters, if any device tries to stretch the image or audio farther than that, then the sound will become noticeably garbled while the image will noticeably lack definition and could be figured for a fake rather easily. Lex has also come to realize that as long as the image of the grey magic seal is within place on something, real or not, its magic is still functional. This combination can be used in countless of ways, holograms being shown with a seal on them can have items teleported from their current position or within the maximum range in which an item can be teleported to.

PROJECT Investigator- Function: Once activated, this program is able to access any device that is currently connected to the internet. This can read any piece of information from anything as if it is a relay server, which means after it connects to one device, it can connect to any other device that it had previously or currently connected to. This works at an intense speed, meaning that the program itself can move through any device within the same post, the but the actual reading of data takes time. If Lex is able to access a character's system, it will take up to 2 posts to read data if the character has no security, and 5 posts to read data if the person does have security. Because it does not copy, edit, or delete data, it can not be backdoored or traced.

Tech/Items

WRAP/Weapon Reduction Amplifier Product- Description: A platinum coin.
Function: Designed to expand dramatically in size to expose the weapon that the coin was programmed to contain. With a mixture of magic and technology, Lex chooses what weapon he wishes to have 'wrapped' and places a grey magic spell onto both the coin and the item, in which after that, his computer scans and analyzes the item before merging it into the coin. Squeezing the coin unleashes whatever item was designated to it. Only one item can be converted to a WRAP coin at a time. Thunking it or tapping it softly will cause it to shrink back to it's normal size once Lex wishes to conceal the item again. There are limitations to it though, nothing heavier than a ton, nothing larger than 9 feet in circumference, and nothing organic can be wrapped into one of these coins.
Origins: Lex has taken the Time Bounty Hunter's method of shrinking items into other items after seeing its effects, not changing much of its design.

Absorption Orbs- Description: Small orbs that are 10 inches in circumference. They vary in color due to what category of energy they are meant to absorb.
Function: Each of these orbs uses Niosha Magic, specifically a spell from the blue color code to absorb any form of energy, and combines technology which converts the energy into whatever form is actually desired. These orbs represent each form of energy as each have been designed to have a maximum effect against specific types. The red orb is for kinetic/physical energy, the blue orb is for pure magical energy, the black orb is for elemental energy, and the white orb is for spiritual energy. These energies, once absorbed, can then be converted into whatever form of energy that Lex desires, mostly to continue powering his network devices, but there are other uses for the energy that are usually situational. These orbs can absorb any attack, no matter of its intensity or quantity within one attack. However, after its use, all orbs are within the process of cooling down for one minute (3 posts) before it is able to be used again.

Reconnaissance Orb- Description: A small orb that is 1 foot in circumference and is silver and blue in color.
Function: This advanced technology levitates through the air with a camera placed in the front and a miniature gun turret on the underside of it. A grey magic seal is put into the inside of the bottom of the orb, allowing Lex to teleport more ammunition into its container. It is made out of Prentium alloy, making it a sturdy and light, but hard piece of tech to damage as it can move up to a hundred miles per hour due to a jet booster on the back. Both the gun turret and the jet booster are on separate 'skins' within the orb that can rotate in whichever direction is necessary, both things also being able to retract into the orb if necessary as well or lock into place while engaging into battle.

Reconnaissance Drone #1- Description: A miniature helicopter drone that is 2 feet in relative size and is silver and blue in color.
Function: This advanced technology levitates through the air with a camera placed in the front and a miniature gun turret on the underside of it. A grey magic seal is put into the inside of the bottom of the helicopter drone, allowing Lex to teleport more ammunition into its container. It is made out of Prentium alloy, making it a sturdy and light, but hard piece of tech to damage as it can move up to a hundred miles per hour due to a jet booster on the back and the underside.

Reconnaissance Drone #2- Description: A miniature hovercraft drone that is 1 meter in relative size and is silver and blue in color.
Function: This advanced technology levitates through the air with a camera placed on the top and is equipped with dual miniature gun turrets and missile launchers. A grey magic seal is put into the inside of the bottom of the hovercraft, allowing Lex to teleport more ammunition into either the gun turrets or the missile launchers. It is made out of Prentium alloy, making it a sturdy and light, but hard piece of tech to damage as it can move up to a hundred and fifty miles per hour due to a jet booster on the back and the underside.

Tech Decoy- Description: A small royal blue crystal like orb that is 7 inches in size.
Function: This item will project an image of whatever necessary to the most graphic detail through holograms while hovering above the ground. There is no trace connecting the image to the orb except one faint thin royal blue line. This orb will also produce sounds that project whatever noise is necessary to the situation in clear definite tone, but only from its current position. With the conjunction of sound spells or the Sound Gauntlet, these sounds can seamlessly project from the image itself to make it nearly impossible to trace. This item hovers for about 500 meters in distance.

Aura Decoy- Description: A small pellet that draws spiritual energy to it like a gravitational pull, acting as the center to make it create any shape and form that the user wants it to.
Function: This device only works after absorbing collected soul energy from some other means. After that, the user will pour a tiny fraction of their own life force into the device before it can take any shape and form that the user wishes it to have. Lex usually uses the collected soul energy from the Soul Rod or the Absorption Orbs and molds it into a humanoid shape, where he can place a hologram skin over it to deceive his opponent.

Metal/Wood/Plastic Sheets- Description: Pads that are usually five feet in height and length and an inch in width.
Function: These pads are set up to help Lex step onto a surface while he's in the air, using them to press off of or to suddenly block his opponent's vision from most of his body.
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:28 am
The equipment in the above post is approved and able to be built/trained/bought/etc.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex's Various Equipment #2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Lex's Various Equipment #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:11 am
aight so im moving this to approved equipment since it seemed trim forgot to, nothing face here just a moving.

Lex's Various Equipment #2 M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum